India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

No Elimination news was wrong (Page 3)

Natkat IF-Dazzler
Natkat
Natkat

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Hope sonali goes .She told kapil that she does not wash her clothes as she never repeats her clothes. She wears new clothes daily.Highly delusional .I mean all the time she is wearing the same clothes again and again.wonder how her clothes must be smelling. She can go home and give all her pile of clothes to dry cleaning. Tired of seeing her dirty unkempt look. Dimpy has no chances of going as Rahul is bought for some masala. Don't know about Ali.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vibg

CaptiveFreedom Goldie
CaptiveFreedom
CaptiveFreedom

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Natkat

Hope sonali goes .She told kapil that she does not wash her clothes as she never repeats her clothes. She wears new clothes daily.Highly delusional .I mean all the time she is wearing the same clothes again and again.wonder how her clothes must be smelling. She can go home and give all her pile of clothes to dry cleaning. Tired of seeing her dirty unkempt look. Dimpy has no chances of going as Rahul is bought for some masala. Don't know about Ali.

I think a person can have outfits of same style and color...or Is it impossible?

Mahek_No1

Adnus90 Goldie
Adnus90
Adnus90

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CaptiveFreedom

I think a person can have outfits of same style and color...or Is it impossible?

she repeated clothes several times, but it's upto her, I don't care.. it's her personal thing.
Natkat IF-Dazzler
Natkat
Natkat

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adnus90

she repeated clothes several times, but it's upto her, I don't care.. it's her personal thing.
Don't care if she repeats but at least dont claim I never repeat I wear only designer .she was telling Ali also same thing and if it's not a personal thing then why does she keep telling that.

vibg

Natkat IF-Dazzler
Natkat
Natkat

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:18pm | IP Logged

I mean same color but same design print . She repeats . Even in wkw. But at least dont claim I don't repeat I wear only designer blah blah.

vibg

Adnus90 Goldie
Adnus90
Adnus90

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:19pm | IP Logged

Don't care if she repeats but at least dont claim I never repeat I wear only designer .she was telling Ali also same thing and if it's not a personal thing then why does she keep telling that.

she does it all the time. lying is no problem for her

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Natkatvibg

Natkat IF-Dazzler
Natkat
Natkat

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:22pm | IP Logged

she does it all the time. lying is no problem for her
Yeah you are right about that.

vibg

BB8_GG Senior Member
BB8_GG
BB8_GG

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
if Sonali goes, then we are left with two irritating girls. I would rather see the back of Upen. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahek_No1momorockz

Go to top