Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cale

Originally posted by Saraa.

Wow this is going to be interesting. i am excited. Arjun is my fav character in this show. I am excited to see his track as well Aranjali track. 
Yup I am also very excited... My favourite character too Embarrassed... 
Want to know about his past and reasons that made him so rigid... Hope Anjali will help him to sort out his past problems
Yes his character is unique but at same time relatable. His character can't be describe in words.
Yes his past is dark and sad. Arjun Anjali story could be really interesting. i just hope cvs know this. They are magical together. 

Yup he is a very unique and interesting character... Sometimes we feel that he is rude to other people but it is his past which has made him like this... He tries to mix up sometime but in the end... He found himself all alone... 
About Aranjali... I am big fan Aranjali...but after reena  and anjali's conversation... . seems like it is not happeningOuchLOL
So I am hoping that atleast they will become good friends TongueLOL
Do you really think Reena story is so simple. i don't think she loves arjun. I think she is neg character. Lets see. i will still hope for Aranjali. 

-silentbang- IF-Sizzlerz
-silentbang-
-silentbang-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by itsRitzi

Yup am loving to see more of arjun past n aranjali bond 
Me too loving Aranjali scenes... Hope we will see a nice bonding between them Embarrassed
-silentbang- IF-Sizzlerz
-silentbang-
-silentbang-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiravi

Arjun I would say the most complicated character of the trio. He wants company, yet wants to be lonely.
Lot of his actions might be based on the bitter experiences of past where he couldn't trust anyone as people might have used him and dumped him.
Maybe the reason his doesn't place much value on relations and see people as things to use. Reason he might have dumped Reena too.
This guy has goodness in him, but that has to tapped and needs to be shown the right direction.
Yup he is a very mysterious and interesting character... 
His majority of actions are based on his past experience... 
He is good but I guess he is scared to trust anyone... Hopefully anjali will be his true friend 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiravi

-silentbang- IF-Sizzlerz
-silentbang-
-silentbang-

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:23am | IP Logged
LOL

Wow this is going to be interesting. i am excited. Arjun is my fav character in this show. I am excited to see his track as well Aranjali track. 
Want to know about his past and reasons that made him so rigid... Hope Anjali will help him to sort out his past problems
Yes his character is unique but at same time relatable. His character can't be describe in words.
Yes his past is dark and sad. Arjun Anjali story could be really interesting. i just hope cvs know this. They are magical together. 

Yup he is a very unique and interesting character... Sometimes we feel that he is rude to other people but it is his past which has made him like this... He tries to mix up sometime but in the end... He found himself all alone... 
About Aranjali... I am big fan Aranjali...but after reena  and anjali's conversation... . seems like it is not happeningOuchLOL
Do you really think Reena story is so simple. i don't think she loves arjun. I think she is neg character. Lets see. i will still hope for Aranjali. 
No... I wasn't talking about reena and arjun... I was talking about aakash and anjali... In previous episodes and in that conversation anjali more or less acknowledged her feelings about aakash OuchLOL... 

But about reena... I don't trust... She seems like a very mysterious person... She is not here for arjun... I feel she is here with some plan... 

But still let's see what will happen to Aranjali Embarrassed
Ramsha.. IF-Sizzlerz
Ramsha..
Ramsha..

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:33am | IP Logged

LOL

Do you really think Reena story is so simple. i don't think she loves arjun. I think she is neg character.
 Lets see. i will still hope for Aranjali. 
No... I wasn't talking about reena and arjun... I was talking about aakash and anjali... In previous episodes and in that conversation anjali more or less acknowledged her feelings about aakash OuchLOL... 

But about reena... I don't trust... She seems like a very mysterious person... She is not here for arjun... I feel she is here with some plan... 

But still let's see what will happen to Aranjali Embarrassed
Ohh Yes you're right but I don't think everest show is so simple. We saw akash anjali track. I am sure there will be arjun anjali track too. Who anjali will end up with is not clear? We will only know that later. This is just the start. 

She is defo not here for arjun. She is there to take revenge from arjun or do something bad to him. lets see. i am still hoping for Aranjali

-silentbang-

naren1390 Senior Member

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-silentbang-

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:44am | IP Logged
After a long time back in forum..Last week Arjun and Reena sneaked out..Yesterday happy to see silly fight and conversation between Arjun and Anjali..Precap makes it even more interesting..!! Keep on rocking Arjun my boy..!
...Dexterity... IF-Sizzlerz
...Dexterity...
...Dexterity...

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 7:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lasyap3

All about the joke what I would like to say is it's the matter of perspective...Arjun thought that he was joking but it did not seem to Anjali
Hey lasyaSmile... 
That's true sometimes people aren't in mood to take any jokes... And reaction  wasn't intentional from both sides.. It just happened... 
Hey AnjanaSmile  
This guy Arjun is an interesting item LOL

His character is misty Wink

-silentbang-

Go to top