Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

   
Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Gautam rocks :Upen ka Popat ho gaya [=))] (Page 7)

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 114944

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --RockStar--

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by rogerrocks

The dance was one of the few entertaining parts in today's epiLOL I loved the entire sequence & Gautam looked the best of the lot IMO..He should stop wearing that phata huwa jeans & go for more Indian wear cos it clearly suits him..No comments on Superstar Upen LOL

Lol superstar upenROFL
superduperstar upen ROFL.ROFL
Star of the millenium upen ROFL ROFL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

syasyaPri_BS--RockStar--

--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 66231

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by --RockStar--

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by rogerrocks

The dance was one of the few entertaining parts in today's epiLOL I loved the entire sequence & Gautam looked the best of the lot IMO..He should stop wearing that phata huwa jeans & go for more Indian wear cos it clearly suits him..No comments on Superstar Upen LOL

Lol superstar upenROFL
superduperstar upen ROFL.ROFL

Star of the millenium upenROFLROFL
badi badi filmo me superduper role karane wala upen ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya--SH7_Sunny--

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Joined: 30 December 2006
Posts: 103799

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Gautam's dance was the only entertainment ClapClap in otherwise yawnworthy episode  Sleepy

I got to admit today Gautam danced his best .. loved that twist part .. Cool

After desi boys , this is another popat moment for Superstar Upen ROFL .. He thought ab mein ban gaya hero by lifting Palak  ... but then hua kya .. Gautam again steals the limelight from the superstar with his awesome jig with Palak LOLLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonssyasyasingin80moshij-Dove-Pri_BS--RockStar----SH7_Sunny--

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Joined: 06 August 2009
Posts: 12248

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
I really don't understand the concept of putting others down. What popat? What big thing gautam did? Why is upen suppose to copy gautam! This is plain stupid. Gautam couldn't even carry palak after showing off his body in every episode. So what? whose popat became!

Don't hate gautam but these type of posts makes me hate gautam.

--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 66231

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Gautam's dance was the only entertainment ClapClap in otherwise yawnworthy episode
Sleepy

I got to admit today Gautam danced his best .. loved that twist part .. Cool

After desi boys , this is another popat moment for Superstar Upen ROFL .. He thought ab mein ban gaya hero by lifting Palak ... but then hua kya .. Gautam again steals the limelight from the superstar with his awesome jig with Palak LOLLOL
awesome dance he steal the show Clap he looking best too :-) best moment upen jeeta gautam ke pas gaya me jeeta hu ,dance gautam ne kia limlight me bo raha upen ka popat ho gaya ROFL jab sonam kapoor ayi ti tab push up me hara dia ta upen ko tab jeeta ta upen ka popat hua ta tab bi LOL aj har ke jeet gaya hero gautam gulati. [8B]

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonssyasyasingin80moshijjyoti06

--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Joined: 25 December 2011
Posts: 66231

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

I really don't understand the concept of putting others down. What popat? What big thing gautam did? Why is upen suppose to copy gautam! This is plain stupid. Gautam couldn't even carry palak after showing off his body in every episode. So what? whose popat became!

Don't hate gautam but these type of posts makes me hate gautam.

are ham yaha bura bhala nahi kah rahe hai Smile doing just fun u like gautam aur dnt like ur choich Smile but we doing fun nothing else Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonssyasya

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Joined: 07 January 2014
Posts: 114944

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --RockStar--

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by --RockStar--

Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

Originally posted by rogerrocks

The dance was one of the few entertaining parts in today's epiLOL I loved the entire sequence & Gautam looked the best of the lot IMO..He should stop wearing that phata huwa jeans & go for more Indian wear cos it clearly suits him..No comments on Superstar Upen LOL

Lol superstar upenROFL
superduperstar upen ROFL.ROFL

Star of the millenium upenROFLROFL
badi badi filmo me superduper role karane wala upen ROFL
vade logo ki vadi soch aur vade vade itu se camero role in flop filams ROFL ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

syasya--RockStar--

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Joined: 30 December 2006
Posts: 103799

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

I really don't understand the concept of putting others down. What popat? What big thing gautam did? Why is upen suppose to copy gautam! This is plain stupid. Gautam couldn't even carry palak after showing off his body in every episode. So what? whose popat became!

Don't hate gautam but these type of posts makes me hate gautam.



Dont worry similar posts on gautam too r made where he is called a looser phattu etc etc for not able to lift palak LOL ... see apni apni choice hai ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonssyasyasingin80moshij-Dove-ShreeswathyNishita123--RockStar--

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Gautam is bad Gautam is evil Gautam is vamp Gautam is dis Gautam is dt

2 3 4

Author: SprihaJA   Replies: 28   Views: 8005

SprihaJA 28 8005 24 January 2015 at 3:24am by divinity11
Gautam Gautam Gautam

Author: Songbird12   Replies: 9   Views: 2345

Songbird12 9 2345 24 January 2015 at 2:28am by ..NeverGiveUp..
Gautam..Gautam..Gautam..Love him ..Hate him ..But cant ignore him

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13

Author: jyoti06   Replies: 98   Views: 15824

jyoti06 98 15824 22 January 2015 at 9:24pm by boomiesboom
Gautam Gautam Gautam..tooooo good

2 3 4 5 6

Author: praval   Replies: 40   Views: 8158

praval 40 8158 21 January 2015 at 7:03pm by Sidhibaat
Upen upen upen

Author: pp29   Replies: 0   Views: 617

pp29 0 617 22 December 2014 at 2:12pm by pp29

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss 8 Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index