Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Gautam rocks :Upen ka Popat ho gaya [=))] (Page 14)

--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:59am | IP Logged
@ravi well said gautam cha gaya epd me upen ko mila baba ji ka thulu ROFL ye body building show nahi entertainment show hai gg entertain kar raha hai Party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZanduBaaM

Pooja-- Senior Member
Pooja--
Pooja--

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Why to twist facts so horrendously just to make gg look like a hero ?
. Fact is Upen has better strength than gg and won the task with aplomb. Why is it so difficult to accept ? I still fail to understand how Upen got owned . Upen did task gracefully as required and then left the stage because it was ALREADY announced that Palak will marry the loser. 

Palak is no prized possession and hence loser was punished with palak. Thats the fun part of it. Typically a winner takes it all but in this case winner gets to save himself from palak.

Upen did have his fun moment and footage when he was asked to read the chaste hindi letter. It was damn funny while gg was ignored in the corner. In second half gg got footage by dancing with palak.

Palak ne kisika popat nahi banaya. Kisika patchka nahi kiya. Palak was following the script. 
--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja--

. Fact is Upen has better strength than gg and won the task with aplomb. Why is it so difficult to accept ? I still fail to understand how Upen got owned . Upen did task gracefully as required and then left the stage because it was ALREADY announced that Palak will marry the loser. 

Palak is no prized possession and hence loser was punished with palak. Thats the fun part of it. Typically a winner takes it all but in this case winner gets to save himself from palak.

Upen did have his fun moment and footage when he was asked to read the chaste hindi letter. It was damn funny while gg was ignored in the corner. In second half gg got footage by dancing with palak.

Palak ne kisika popat nahi banaya. Kisika patchka nahi kiya. Palak was following the script. 
U always have something u use in ur posts which I have said Tongue
That patchka word was written by me only n then say its boring and doesnt make sense at all Dead
Everyone is entitled to their opinions so is the TM and its his view so one shld not tell that its just posted to make look GG a hero

Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 28 December 2014 at 5:04am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

awoons--RockStar---Mr.CooL-

--RockStar-- IF-Addictz
--RockStar--
--RockStar--

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja--

yaha koi facts twist nahi kar raha hai Tongue
1.agar strength ki bat hai yahi upen pushup task me gg se har gaya ta Wink
2. Ye koi body building show nahi hai agar hota to punty can beat anyone
3. Entertainment show hai streanth dikane ka nahi gg entertainer hai he entertainer bo show stealer ta kal and always Party
4. Entertainment show hai gg ka dance entertaining ta upen ka palak ko utana nahi

chahe kuch kaho gg cha gaya he rocks Cool
Pooja-- Senior Member
Pooja--
Pooja--

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

U always have something u use in ur posts which I have said Tongue
That patchka word was written by me only n then say its boring and doesnt make sense at all Dead
Everyone is entitled to their opinions so is the TM and its his view so one shld not tell that its just posted to make look GG a hero

I never said anything about patchka word being boring. Its a normal marathi word, better equivalent of word popat. 

There are lot of theories in this thread jTo justify why he lost and ust to make gg look good. Thats what I referred to being called hero figuratively.Smile

Edited by Pooja-- - 28 December 2014 at 5:25am
Nirmal27 Newbie
Nirmal27
Nirmal27

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:20am | IP Logged
she said looser will marry with her. LOL but gautam's fake Steroid body lost to upen 3rd time.ROFL
-Mr.CooL- IF-Addictz

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--RockStar--

Pooja-- Senior Member
Pooja--
Pooja--

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by --RockStar--

yaha koi facts twist nahi kar raha hai Tongue
1.agar strength ki bat hai yahi upen pushup task me gg se har gaya ta Wink
2. Ye koi body building show nahi hai agar hota to punty can beat anyone
3. Entertainment show hai streanth dikane ka nahi gg entertainer hai he entertainer bo show stealer ta kal and always Party
4. Entertainment show hai gg ka dance entertaining ta upen ka palak ko utana nahi

chahe kuch kaho gg cha gaya he rocks Cool

Clap Point well taken. You are right. Gg did display better stamina in that task than Upen and it does show his hardwork at Gym.

But stamina is not same as strength. Upen has more strength. If you think gg danced well then its fair enough. I agree with you. It was fun.

My only objection is why to put down upen . (Upen ka popat ho gaya) Upen did his task well and must be congratulated. Uska koi popat nahi hua.

Go to top