Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

I was laughing on Upen like this seeing that scene uska aaj Palak ne bhi popat aur patchka akr diya 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

mere to has has ke pet dard ho gaya jinhone strength ke topic banaye they unka kya haal hoga ..unko pathar (stone) toodwane they to unhe upen mila bole to strong and shaktishali 😆  ...hume entertain chaiye to hume GG mila 👏...

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

So what? It still proves that Gautam is a weakling compared to Upen! What's the point of showing your body 24/7 when you're a complete Fattu and have zero strength? And all actual girls like Upen better too! Lol

you want entertainment or you want stone work from him ?
we want entertainment so we got GG ..jinhe pathar tudwane hai unhe UPEN mubarak 😆
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Gangster-

arey bhai jab sab itna force kar rhe hai toh popat hero ko hero bana he dete hai😛🤣

omg 🤣.🤣
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Gangster-

arey bhai jab sab itna force kar rhe hai toh popat hero ko hero bana he dete hai😛 🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
@ravi well said gautam cha gaya epd me upen ko mila baba ji ka thulu 🤣 ye body building show nahi entertainment show hai gg entertain kar raha hai 🥳
Pooja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why to twist facts so horrendously just to make gg look like a hero ?
. Fact is Upen has better strength than gg and won the task with aplomb. Why is it so difficult to accept ? I still fail to understand how Upen got owned . Upen did task gracefully as required and then left the stage because it was ALREADY announced that Palak will marry the loser. 

Palak is no prized possession and hence loser was punished with palak. Thats the fun part of it. Typically a winner takes it all but in this case winner gets to save himself from palak.

Upen did have his fun moment and footage when he was asked to read the chaste hindi letter. It was damn funny while gg was ignored in the corner. In second half gg got footage by dancing with palak.

Palak ne kisika popat nahi banaya. Kisika patchka nahi kiya. Palak was following the script. 
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pooja--

. Fact is Upen has better strength than gg and won the task with aplomb. Why is it so difficult to accept ? I still fail to understand how Upen got owned . Upen did task gracefully as required and then left the stage because it was ALREADY announced that Palak will marry the loser. 

Palak is no prized possession and hence loser was punished with palak. Thats the fun part of it. Typically a winner takes it all but in this case winner gets to save himself from palak.

Upen did have his fun moment and footage when he was asked to read the chaste hindi letter. It was damn funny while gg was ignored in the corner. In second half gg got footage by dancing with palak.

Palak ne kisika popat nahi banaya. Kisika patchka nahi kiya. Palak was following the script. 

U always have something u use in ur posts which I have said 😛
That patchka word was written by me only n then say its boring and doesnt make sense at all 🤢
Everyone is entitled to their opinions so is the TM and its his view so one shld not tell that its just posted to make look GG a hero
Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 9 years ago
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooja--

yaha koi facts twist nahi kar raha hai 😛
1.agar strength ki bat hai yahi upen pushup task me gg se har gaya ta 😉
2. Ye koi body building show nahi hai agar hota to punty can beat anyone
3. Entertainment show hai streanth dikane ka nahi gg entertainer hai he entertainer bo show stealer ta kal and always 🥳
4. Entertainment show hai gg ka dance entertaining ta upen ka palak ko utana nahi

chahe kuch kaho gg cha gaya he rocks 😎
Pooja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

U always have something u use in ur posts which I have said 😛
That patchka word was written by me only n then say its boring and doesnt make sense at all 🤢
Everyone is entitled to their opinions so is the TM and its his view so one shld not tell that its just posted to make look GG a hero

I never said anything about patchka word being boring. Its a normal marathi word, better equivalent of word popat. 

There are lot of theories in this thread jTo justify why he lost and ust to make gg look good. Thats what I referred to being called hero figuratively.😊
Edited by Pooja-- - 9 years ago
Nirmal27 thumbnail
she said looser will marry with her. LOL but gautam's fake Steroid body lost to upen 3rd time.🤣