Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

yeah dance was superb entertaining👏👏

yes steal the show gautam ka dance was mindbilowing 🥳
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gauti is given the best clothes to wear too. Even the red blazer he woe when KSG and bips were over made him stand out from the rest.

When Gauti, Upen and KSG were dancing on desi boys Upen got totally sidelined.Even KSG danced more with Gautam which made upen leave the stage. No wonder he is so annoyed all the time.
-MONA- thumbnail
Ankit Did you notice...
Palak didn't co-operate For Gauti to lift her... I mean Wo khud neeche aarahi thi...

And For Upen she twisted her legs... And full co - operative... It means evenalak was interested to performe with Gauti...
Shrumunj thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MONA-

Ankit Did you notice...

Palak didn't co-operate For Gauti to lift her... I mean Wo khud neeche aarahi thi...

And For Upen she twisted her legs... And full co - operative... It means evenalak was interested to performe with Gauti...

Haha 😆
I noticed that too

Palak was making it difficult for gautam

N for upen she literally jumped into his hands
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -MONA-

Ankit Did you notice...

rite i noticed too
palak ko gautam ke sath dance karna ta 😆 great ye hua gautam ne kamal ka dance kia
WinterFire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --RockStar--

limlight me wahi ta full fotag. Mili 🤣

haha i just finished watching this epi.. omg u right, gautam ko hi full footage mila tha like always and palak was only interested in gautam.. it was clearly shown she wanted him to win lol.. the whole palak part was abt gautam n upen was being sidelined 🤣 his we love we love gauti is so popular, palak was singing that 😆 n i liked the dance with gautam n palak.. it was funny n awesome.. gautam was standing out in the whole epi ⭐️  btw to add, ali was very entertaining as well.. he was so good at being ghuthi's twin sis .. he didnt leave that part till the end.. i couldnt stop laughing at the gidda part 🤣  i loved today's episode.. it was so entertaining n hilarious 🤣
Edited by nasghar - 9 years ago
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
@naiha rite palak interest in gautam bo yahi chahti ti pir kya dance kia damakedar gaana bi we love we love gauti show acha ta maja aya 🤣
-MONA- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: --RockStar--

@naiha rite palak interest in gautam bo yahi chahti ti pir kya dance kia damakedar gaana bi we love we love gauti show acha ta maja aya 🤣

Kiku himself great dancer with that body 👏👏👏
gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gautham ko palak hi suit karti hai is liye palak ne use chuna upen jaisa handsome usk sath acha lagta bhi nahi hhahahahahha gautham the looser hate him