Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-green thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: --RockStar--

bang on πŸ‘πŸΌ

Is being able to lift Palak the biggest achievement of the century???????????
Pooja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: blue-green

Nope. But it goes long way to prove a better fitness of a person. Upen handled with ease whereby gg failed miserably even after getting second chance. Gg could not manage to lift her even for a second makes one wonder if those abs are product of great gym work or steroids.
singin80 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pooja--

Nope. But it goes long way to prove a better fitness of a person. Upen handled with ease whereby gg failed miserably even after getting second chance. Gg could not manage to lift her even for a second makes one wonder if those abs are product of great gym work or steroids.

Gautam was doing all this for fun...he was acting to be not able to life Palak..he was doing masti...but Upen Bhai ko to mazaak bhi serious lagta hai πŸ˜ƒ...usko laga that he has to prove his strength here and prove superior to Gautam...whereas Gautam was like...masti karo..he got more laughs when he was lifting Palak unlike sadoo Upen 
Edited by singin80 - 9 years ago
Pooja-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: singin80

Gautam was doing all this for fun...he was acting to be not able to life Palak..he was doing masti...but Upen Bhai ko to mazaak bhi serious lagta hai πŸ˜ƒ

May be. But it was a fun task and he could have lifted palak jokingly if he could have. I enjoyed when upen lifted palak. Infact g did try twice but realised he could not lift.
uska popat jaisa face hai popat ki jarur kya hai firπŸ˜›two dumbos in house kari&upen🀣
Rock-Star007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nasghar

Today's episode hasn't been aired here yet.. will give my feedback later .. but I agree gautam ko hamesha sabse zyada footage milti hai .. upen is always ignored from everyone in wkw πŸ˜† upen ko to last week kisi reporter ne ek question bi nahi poocha 🀣 sabse zyada gautam ko poocha .. everyone likes n is attracted to gautam :D btw he is looking absolutely amazing today

limlight me wahi ta full fotag. Mili 🀣
Rock-Star007 thumbnail

It reminds me a proverb grom hindi.

Geera to bhi taang oopar.

Gautam could not manage to lift Palak while Upen did it with commendable utmost ease and displayed his strength. He emerged a true winner of this task. Bravo.πŸ‘

Why is gg even applauded ? For losing ?πŸ˜•Makes no sense.

Why to reward mediocrity ?

bo to upen ki hindi se wahi laga 🀣 yahi upen pushup me hara ta gg se tab bi limlight gg le gaya ta ,ye koi body building ka show nahi ta fun task ta ,taliya baji ti par bo kud choda ho raha ta gg ke pas jakar me jita par hua kia gautam har ke bi jeeta dance kia fotag. Wahi le gaya 🀣
Rock-Star007 thumbnail

But gg lost hence calling him loser phattu is ok for this instance. Upen won the task hands down (or up) why to call him names ?

kaha names bole ja rahe hai we r doing just fun way me dusare thread dekho ja raha waha gautam ko jane kya kya bolte hai apani apani choich hai pir bi we r doing masti nothing else
Pri_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

πŸ€£πŸ‘
Rock-Star007 thumbnail

wahi laga upen ko and kuch ko 🀣