Mohabbat ab nahi hogi - AR FF (Page 9)

Sugar_Cinnamon IF-Dazzler
Sugar_Cinnamon
Sugar_Cinnamon

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Nice FF 
Loved all the parts,
Eager to know what will happen next,
Can you please PM me of when you update?
I have already sent you a buddy request.Smile

anne_01 Senior Member
anne_01
anne_01

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Superb part ...
Continue soon ..
;) :)
sakshiA Goldie
sakshiA
sakshiA

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
nice story...
Riddhima suffered a lot...
love Armaan and Sarah talk...
Armaan is forcing himself on her and Riddhima is protesting...
but both has reasons...
cont soon...
Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Part 6

Flashback

A boy in his mid-20 was watching a girl for very long time...he went over to his friend and asked him out

B: Yaar, yeh ladki kaun hai aur iss business party me kya kar rahi hai? Aree, Rahul dekh na, wo ladki jo Saree me hai aur abhi atul ke saath dance kar rahi hai...Rahuuulll kuch to bol na yaar...
R: Armaan, chill kar yaar...kya ho gaya hai tujhe...kyu tang kar raha hai mujhe tu?
A: Chal bakwas band kar aur seedhe seedhe bata ke wo larki kaun hai...
R: Tujhe kya fark parta hai...wese bhi ladkiya the great Armaan Mallik ke peeche bhagti hai...Armaan unke peeche kabse bahgne laga?
A: Shut up Rahuul...deekh tu saaf saaf bata de...warna me Muski ko batadunga ke uska pati dusri Ladkiyo ko ghurrta hai...agee to tujhe pata hi ahi ke kya hoega...
R: Oyeee...khabardaar jo tune jhoot bolne ki bhi koshish ki...tu to jantia hai na Muski ke gusse ko...aur wese bhi wo mera yanike apne pati ka yakeen karegi...
A: hahahahhahah waki me tujhko lagta hai ke Muski kabhi aisa sooch bhi sakti hai ke uska Hero yanike me use jhut bole ga? ab tu mujhe bataraha hai ya me lagau muski ko awazz
R: Chal mu band kar apne...me batata hu...Wo Riddhima hai...Atul ki dost...uske parents usko bachpan me hi chor gaye...she has no one in this world...wo ek orphanage me baru hui hai...college me uski Atul ki aur Muski ki aachi dosti ho gayi...she is very sweet...abhi last month she turned 18...Armaan behtar hoega ke tu use dur rahe...i know how u are yaar...wo meri behen jaisi hai...au me nahi chahunge ke ke usko koi bhi kabhi bhi hurt kare...i mean it armaan...
A: Chill Rahul...mere aise koi iraade nahi hai...she is very sweet and she looks also very nice...dont worry me aisa kuch nahi karunga...aacha chal ab me chalta hu...

Armaan left Rahul and went to a bench from where he had a good view on riddhima...armaan ko khud nahi pata ke wo aisa kyu behave kar raha tha...jaise ke Rahul ne kaha...ladkiya armaan ke peeche bhagti thi nake wo unke peeche...lekin riddhima me kuch alag baat hai...she wore a simple black saree with minimum make-up but sill she looked the most beautiful girl on this planet for him...she was just perfect...she had her curves on the right places...she looked very slim...jaise ke ek hawa ka jhauka ukso uraah ke le jayega...armaan just felt that she is perfect for him...he wanted her...not only for one night in his bed...bur for forever in his life...he don't know when he started moving toward the dancing floor...he moved toward her...he went near them and asked atul if he could dance with her...atul left the place...now armaan was dancing with her...her skin felt sooo soft...her closness was arousing him...

for his luck...a slow song started and he pulled riddhima more close to him...she looked very nervous and sunk her eyes...armaan started moving his fingers on her waist...he listend how she gasped for air...

Riddhima was feeling hell nervous...she had seen him looking at her all the time...so atul told her that he is armaan his friend...she kind of liked his eyes...there were soo many expressions in his eyes...she got lost in them...when he came and started dancing with her...she actually felt butterflies in her stomach...she liked his closeness...and then the slow song...when he pulled her close to himself...she had a feeling that she just belonged to him...in his arms...he started making circles on her waist...she couldn't hold it longer and gasped for air...armaan smirked seeing her reaction...

A: Hey...mera name armaan hai...aur tum...
R: Riddhima...
A: wow...what a beautiful name...I love it

riddhima blushed and sunk her head...

A: Riddhima kya hum dono kal sham ko mil sakte hai
R: jee...par kyu?
A: aise hi...i wanna spend some time with u
R: lekin me to aapko janti tak nahi hu...i don't think that it's a good idea...
A: please riddhima...just give me a chance...
R: no I am sorry Armaan...

With that riddhima left the dance floor and got out of armaans sight...armaan was hell shocked...till now no girl ever said no to him...he was very impressed with riddhima...now he got more determined to have her in his life...and he will do anything to have her...

next day

Armaan went for his morning jog...he passed by a basketball court and saw a girl was playing with little kids...he couldn't see her face but he find it very sweet and nice...he didn't know why he wanted to know her...he went inside the court and run over to the children...he wanted to play with them...

A: Hey kids...can I play with u?

At that moment the girl turned around and it was non other than riddhima...who he saw last night and was mesmerized by her beauty...riddhima was shocked to see Armaan there...but Armaan was very happy to see her...on of the children said...

C: are bhaiyaa...didi bohot aachi basketball khelti hai...agar aap inko hara denge to aap bhi hamare saath khel sakte hai...lekin aap didi ko hara hi nahi sakte...
A: aacha yeh baat hai...to theek hai...lag gye shart?
R: rehne do Armaan...tum haar jaoge...
A: itna gurooor aacha nahi hota riddhima...pehle khel lo...phir dekhenge ke kaun jeetega aur kaun haarega...
R: okee then lets play...

Armaan and riddhima started playing basketball...armaan was very impressed by riddhima...she played very well for a girl...and she even gave a competition to him...he never saw a girl like her...riddhima wanted to shoot the ball but suddenly her hair loosened and she got distracted...armaan took the opportunity and took away the ball from her and won the game...

R: hey...thats cheating...
A: o really is it...basket...
R: yes Armaan it is cheating...my hairs distracted me and u took advantage of the situation...thats not fair...
A: o really basket...I took advantage of the situation...

Armaan got really close to her...riddhima just shushed...she didn't know what to say else...Armaan took hold of her hair...and bend over to tie them back...riddhima was feeling his breath on her nape...she closed her eyes...then Armaan whispered in her ears...

A: agli baar apne baal band kar ke basketball khelna...they not only distract u but me also...

he gave her a kiss on her earlobe and stepped away...

A: kya hum dono aaj raat ko mil sakte hai...i asked u even yesterday but u just left...
R: Armaan we hardly know us...
A: to ek dusre ko jaan jayenge riddhima...please...
R: bachcho...u have a new player...bye I have to go now...bye Armaan
A: jawab to deti jao riddhima...
R: tum khud hi samajh jao Armaan

And ridhhima left from there wheras Armaan played for a time with the kids...riddhima got home and took a shower...she wanted to go shopping afterwards...she wanted to buy herself a new dresses...she entered a dress shop suddenly her name was announced...she went to the saleslady and asked her what the problem was...the saleslady just smiled and gave her a rose...riddhima got confused and took the rose...she went out of the store and went in into another one...there again her name was announced and she got a rose from the saleswoman...with the time riddhima was getting pissed off...she wanted to know who was giving her all the roses...as she was on her way out of the shopping mall...she stopped in the middle...

V: Miss Riddhima or should I say basket...please do me the honor and turn around...

Riddhima knew who this voice belongs...how can she forget his voice...he was the first guy to whom she lost her heart...yes she liked him...maybe loved him...but she didn't want to get hurt...because everyone she loved...they left her...her parents were a perfect example...thats why she didn't want to give them a chance...and by the way...he was very handsome...he could get any girls he want...she knew from atul that he had many girlfriends...she wont be able to tolerate if he leaves her...

A: Please riddhima turn around...

As riddhima turned around...roses started fall of her...many many red rose petals...she just didn't found word to express her feelings...everyone was looking at her...and she felt like she is in heaven...and that just because of Armaan...then Armaan moved out of her side and she could see a big picture of herself...under the picture was written "Basket will u go on a dinner with me?"...everyone in the mall were doing Awww and owwws...

R: Armaan yeh sab...
A: kyu riddhima...tumhe pasand nahi aaya...
R: nahi aisi baat nahi hai...lekin armaan...
A: please riddhima...me nahi jante ke tum mere bare me kya janti ho...but i really wanna give us a chance...please dont say no...please riddhima

she smiled to him...she actually loved it what he had done for her...no one ever has done anything to make her special...

R: will 6 be fine...
A: he????
R: tonight at 6?
A: ohh yeahh...that would be more that perfect...that means that u said yes...yippiii

Riddhima laughed at his antics and wrote her number on a paper and gave it to him...armaan was sooo happy that he just hugged her in front of everyone...all the people in the mall started clapping...riddhima blushed and run out of the mall...

A: oyee hoyee...she looks sooo terrific when she blushes...

Armaan thanked and  paid all the people he arranged and the got out of the mall...he wanted the date to be perfect...he wanted everything to be perfect...he now that riddhima is very sensitive...she wouldn't like diamonds or expensive gift...she would love everything which comes from heart...and he wanted to give her the best gift ever she got...he was just on his way home...when he saw a big teddy bear in a window...it was sooo cute and looked sooo special...it just reminded him to riddima...so the thought that it would be the best gift for her...he went inside the shop an bought it...the night is going to be perfect...

it was fix 6 at it rung at her door...riddhima was very excited after all it was her first date...as she opened her door...she saw a big teddy bear and else no one was there...she just bent down and admired the teddy...it looked soo cute and sweet...she always loved teddy bears...no one knows that...but she has a soft corner for teddy bears and that for big ones...

A: liked the gift?

i really hope that u liked it...waiting for ur wonderfull comments EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
AMNA
for PMs put me in ur buddy list

Part 7

Edited by Amna_xd - 14 January 2015 at 5:40am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlsunrise123tacker_karanjaanu013gaurijwlashyyySony.SsakshiAmegbansblessed4Sugar_CinnamonNazzz16ITSABOUT_DMGnilusoni

ITSABOUT_DMG IF-Sizzlerz
ITSABOUT_DMG
ITSABOUT_DMG

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Awesome amna 
I loved it 
Waiting for AR ki first date 
I am excited to know what happened between them n y armaan left her 
Eagerly waiting for your updates 
Please please update on regular basis please 
With love 
HUMERA 

Edited by SGROVER_WINGET - 08 January 2015 at 7:49am
Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SGROVER_WINGET

Res 

res matlab??
Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SGROVER_WINGET

Awesome part yaar 
Especially Sarah n armaan talks 
Loved it 
But armaan ridhima ke saath patience rakh kar bhi baat karsakta hai na 
Y he is pushing himself on her 
Bichaari Ridhima 
Update soon amna 
Please yaar gayab mat hojana tum 

i am happy that u liked it...its armaans way to show his love toward riddhima...ab gayab nahi houngi...aur agar ho bhi gayi to tum mujhe wapis dhund lana EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ITSABOUT_DMG

Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 08 January 2015 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nilusoni

awesome part
omg ar closeness was amazing
i hope ridhima and armaan united soon
excited for next part
thanx for pm