Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amna_xd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: palakajenian

aww thats a superb update loved both the parts first i will comment of part 5
loved armaan shocked reaction when he come to know abt Sarah being ridhz daughter nd ridhz seeing armaan with Sarah. 😉
loved armaan nd Sarah bonding nd armaan love for Sarah didn't change after knowing or can say after he assume she is someone else daughter 😊
omg armaan how angry nd possessive he is the way he behave with ridhz confronting her is shocking yaar. but still he love her so much 😳

part 6 the flashback part
hmmm its nice finally slowly slowly their past mystery is solving
loved ar moments in this part so its kind of love at first sight for both specially armaan.
eagerly waiting nd excited to know abt their date nd confession but its still not shown nd also the main question is still not answered that how nd why they got separated?
hope I'll get my answers in next update
do continue soon

thank u very very much for liking it...i hope u will like it further too 😊😊😉😉
Amna_xd thumbnail
Part 7

Flashback continues...

R: Armaan tum...tumhe kaise pata ke mujhe teddy bears pasand hai?
A: Me to tumhare bare me aur bhi bohot kuch janta hu...
R: Aacha itne yakeen se tum yeh kaise keh sakte ho?
Armaan went near her ear and whisperd in a husky voice...
A: Aage aage dekhti jao...tumhe khud sab samajh aa jayega...

Riddhima blushed at his comment...she was wearing a black knee-length dress which was hugging her perfectly...it was just a second skin...Armaan was wearing a black pant and a white shirt with two buttons open...he was looking handsome and hot at once...they both got lost in admiring each other...

A: wese riddhima I don't have a problem...me pura time tumhari aankho me yuhi khoya reh sakta hu...lekin agar hum abhi nahi gaye to hum apne reservation pe late pohchenge...
R: huhh...sorry Armaan...me abhi aati hu...apni jacket leke...and thank u for the present...
A: its my pleasure...

Riddhima got inside and took her jacket...as she went back to the door Armaan kissed her on her cheek and put his hand on her waist...riddhima was smiling all the time...

After two hours Armaan brought riddhima back to her house...they both had dinner and then they spend time on the beach...riddhima had the feeling that she know Armaan from a very long time...even Armaan felt the same...

A: So riddhima see u tomorrow...
R: tomorrow?
A: haa tomorrow...akhir abhi abhi to hamari aachi dosti hui hai...aur wese bhi I wanna spend time with u...as much as possible...
R: lekin Armaan...
A: no riddhima...i don't want to hear any excuses...and don't worry hum kal kahi nahi jayenge...hum tumhare ghar me hi rahenge aur me tumhare liye cooking karunga...
R: kyaaa tum aur coocking...hahahahah...tumhe aati bhi hai??
A: very funny riddhima...kal dekhna tum khane ke saath saath apni ungliya bhi kha jaogi...
R: aachi ji...
A: yesss...

Riddhima always loved talking with him...she always felt sooo secure near him and in his presence she could be the way she is in the reality...and she loved the fact...

R: aacha Armaan ab tum jao...bye...
A: kyaa riddima tum saach me chahti ho ke me jau??
R: haa Armaan, ab tum jao bohot raat ho gayi hai...
A: me saach me jao

with that Armaan stepped closer to her...very close to her...riddhima found it very difficult to breath...she forgot what she wanted to say...armaan stepped more closer to her and grapped her by her waist...he pulled her more close to her...he bend his head so he could kiss her...he planted a small kiss on her lips...seeing that riddhma smiled and opened her lips in acceptance...seeing her reaction Armaan got more than happy and kissed her again...his tongue entered her mouth for the first time...he could feel that it was riddhimas first kiss...so he slowed down and riddhima smiled seeing his care...they both started smooching slowly...their tongues started dancing with each other and they exchanged their salvias...they were deep in ecstasy while kissing...both got separated because of the lack of air...riddhima breathed heavily...

R: armaan...thank u...it was my first...
A: shhh...i know riddima...but one thing u can be sure...it wont be ur last one...

with that he gave her again a small peck on her lipe and turned around to go...

A: aur haa riddima...please wear a saree tomorrow...i really wanna see u in a saree...and sleep well...gud night
R: gud night Armaan

Riddima waited till Armaans car wasn't in her view anymore...she got into the house and stared smiling...she touched her lips and run to her bedroom...she jumped on her bed and started dreaming of him...she didn't know when she fall asleep with his dreams...

Next day

riddhima wore a pink saree...just as he wished...she was standing infront a mirrow and admiring herself...since she met him...she blushed all the time when she thought about him...at that moment she was also lost in his dreams as the doorbell rang...she knew who it would be...she run down to open the door and there he was standing in front of her...looking as handsome as always...

A: wow riddhima...mene aaj tak to sirf pariyo ke bare me suna tha...lekin aaj ek asal pari ko is duniya pe bhi dekh liye...you look innocent and sexy at once baby

with that he kissed her on her forhead...riddhima was very touched by his compliment and his gesture...armaan came in and complimented her house

A: Kitchen kaha hai riddhima...agar abhi cooking nahi shuru karunga...to phir hum dono bad me time kaise spend kar payenge...
R: aao me tumko dikhati hu
A: okee but promise me ke tum meri bilkul bhi madad nahi karogi...tum bas mere same baithi rahogi take me tumhe dekh saku aur tumse baate kar saku...bolo manzuur hai
R: lekin Armaan...
A: no riddima...bolo manzur hai?
R: jo aapka hukam
A: oyee hoyee...

they both went into the kitchen and Armaan started cooking...riddhima was observing and at the same time admining him all the time...armaan smiled naughtily and said

A: riddhima baby...agar tum mujhe aise hi dekhti rahi to mujhe tumhari hi nazar lag jayegi...
R: Armaan jo bhi tumhe nazar lagane ki koschish kare...me uska muh na noch lu?
A: oyee hoyee...itni possessive ho mere liye...
R: Nahi mera wo matlab nahi tha...
A: aacha to phir kya matlab tha tumhare riddhima
R: kuch nahi Armaan...tum dekho kahi tum kuch jala na do

armaan smiled and turned back to his work...after eating his coocked dinner...riddhma had to accept that he was an excellent cook...and she loved his cookin...

R: Armaan u cook soo wonderfulll...i totally loved it...its sooo yummy...
A: I am soo glad that u liked it riddima...

they both cleaned up the table and then moved to the living room to watch a film...it was a romantic film...in the scene the boy was kissing the girl...Armaan pulled riddima closer to himself and started chewing her earlobe...then he said in a husky voice...

A: I love u riddhima...i know its out of a sudden...but I really love you...and I want to make u mine...and I want to spend the rest of my life with you...I love you riddhima...

riddhima was shocked to hear his confession...she was sooo happy that she couldn't belive her luck...the person she loves...yes she loves Armaan...loves her back...she stood up and moved to the window watching outside...armaan was confused by her this kind of behavior...

(guys please listen to the song before u read further...its suits perfectly here Dil Ne Yeh Kaha Hai Dil Se 2 )

Riddhima:
hmhmhmhmhmhm...hmhmhmhmmhm...
la la la lalal...ru ru ru ru rururu...laaalaalalal

Armaan stood up from the couch and moved over to her...he stood behind her and put his hands on her waist...

Armaan:
dil ne ye kaha hai dil se
mohabbat ho gayi hai tumse

he pulled riddhima back to him...so that her back was touching his chest...riddhima closed her eyes because she wanted to feel the special moment in her life...

meri jaan mere dilbar mera aitbar kar lo
jitna bekarar hu mai khud ko bekarar kar lo
meri dhadkano ko samjho tum bhi mujhse pyar kar lo
la la la lalal la la lalal

He pinched her on her waist...so riddhima just grapped his hand and pressed it more hard on her belly...she put her head back on his shoulder...

Riddhima:
(armaan kissed her nape and placed many open mouthed kisses on her neckline)
meri jaan mere dilbar mera aitbar kar lo
jitna bekarar hai dil khud ko bekarar kar lo
la la la lala la la lalal

Armaan searched her eyes...her lips were trembling against his fingers...she had started taking deep breaths...her chest moving erratically...armaan moved his fingers to her face...caressing her lips...soon his fingers were replaced by his lips...riddhimas heart stopped beating at the contact...riddima couldent take the intense feelings anymore...she broke away and run over to the couch...armaan took hold of her pallu and now riddhima was just in her blouse and petticote...but she wasent feeling shame at all infront of him...

Riddhima:
mere hotho pe tere hotho ki pyas aisi jagi
man me mere bhi tan me tere bhi aag jalne lagi

Amaan couldn't help but follow her...she looked so hot and damn sexy...she touched his lips with her fingers and kissed him near his lips...she has aroused an unquenchable thirs in him and his oasis was her...

ha mere hotho pe tere hotho ki pyas aisi jagi
man me mere bhi tan me tere bhi aag jalne lagi

Armaan turned her around and crashed her body with his...

Armaan:
ho sharad mausam hai garam aalma hai
dil me tufan hai
bekarari hai kya khumari hai kitne arman hai

riddhima took advantage of this and started kissing on his neck...she moved down to his chest and gave him lovebites...

meri jaan kah rahi hai mujhpe jaa nisar kar lo

armaan turned her again around...and started kissing her passionately on her neck...

Riddhima:
la la lalla la la la lalalal

riddhima stopped shaking when Armaan turned her toward him again...his haze piercing into her soul...as he leaned his head in...riddhima closed her eyes in anticipation...his lips touched hers reverently...she shivered in response...she moaned in response...armaan broke the kiss and used his hand to bring her body more closer to him...

Armaan:
o rat aadhi hai bat aadhi hai
bahke bahke hai kadam
ek duje ko leke baho me aa lipat jaye hum

Armaan ran his hands up and down her body in order to cease her trembling...riddhimas hand went around his neck and she clutched him to her...she ran her fingers through his hairs...armaan could feel shivers run down his spine at her touch...

o rat aadhi hai bat aadhi hai
bahke bahke hai kadam
ek duje ko leke baho me aa lipat jaye hum

Riddhima:
hooo kaisi masti hai kitni madhoshi hosh khone lage
tune dekha jo aisi nazaro se kuch to hone laga

Armaan moved his hand to her hair...she clutched a fistful of her hair and pulled...her head arched up and gave him the longed access to her neck...he moved his lips to her neck...he nibbled on her neck and nape...appeasing his hunger...she clutched desperately into his hairs...unable to bear the exquisite fellings he was arousing in her...

ab to hai yahi tamanna chahat besaumar kar lo

Armaan broke the kiss and looked into her face...she opened her eyes as she couldn't feel his touch anymore...his eyes begged her to stop his...else he wont be able to stop himself...riddima only smiled at his pleades...she just closed her eyes and kissed him...

Armaam and Riddhima:
tum bhi mujhse pyar kar lo tum bhi mujhse pyar kar lo
tum bhi mujhse pyar kar lo tum bhi mujhse pyar kar lo

Armaan picked her up in his arms and riddhimas arms snaked around his neck and he moved to her bedroom (for the rest part inbox me 😉😆)

Next morning

Riddhima was lying in Armaans arms and sleeping peacefully...armaan sleep got disturbed by his mobile...he got a msg...he read it and looked at riddhima...she was looking just like an angel...his heart pained in thinking what he is going to do...

A: I am sorry riddhima...please mujhe maaf kar dene...

saying that he kissed her forehead and stood up from the bed...he wore all his clothes and shut the door and left her house in a hurry...here a tear run down riddhimas eyes as she heard the shutting door...yes she was awake as Armaan kissed her...but his next word just killed him...he said sorry...but why...wasent he happy with her...couldnt she match his expectations...she put the sheet on her body and moved to the window...there she saw him stepping into his car and driving away...with her heart...she was now just a soulless body and that just thank to him...

flashback ends...

i really hope that u liked it...for PMs put me in ur buddy list 😊😊

lots of love AMNA 😊

Part 8
Edited by Amna_xd - 9 years ago
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wowww 
Awesome yaar 
It was perfect 
N the sOng suits the situation too
Very beautifully described 
Ohhh Shittt confession ke dusre din hi chod kar chale gaya 
But i guess he had some serious reasons to leave her in that state 
Waiting for the next part yaar
Plzzz continue soon 
Take care 
HUMERA 
Uziii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh my goddd...
it was an awsm blosm mind blowing part...
just loved ittt...
seems lyk arman loved riddhima...
now i m more egar to knw why arman left in the morning...
thnkxx for d PM...
megbans thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
superb part amna...

loved it to the core...
awsume...
plzzz mujhe iska adult part send karde...
inbox me :)

bye
tc :)
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb part loved it 
Ar romance is hot and lovely 
Excited for next part 
Thanks for pm
Plz pm me the pm part
Plz pm me for next part 
Continue soon 
lashyyy thumbnail
wow that's a superb part loved it
ar romance was cute sweet nd hot too 😳
loved all ar moments but ek baat samajh mein nahi ayi why armaan left ridhz in the morning if he loves her 😕
thanks for the pm nd send me the pm part too
nd update next part soon 😃
gaurijw thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome part 
romantic 
oho confession kiya r door ho gaye
waiting to know the reason y armaan left 
post next part soon
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very cute story.Armaan cooking is like oye hoyye.
I'm sure he will win her back.
tacker_karan thumbnail
Heyyy
gr8 part yr
I lvd d choice if song...its so romantic n sensuous...so apt fr AR..
so dat is what happened...but I still want to know armaan's side of story...
thnx fr d pm...waiting fr more...