intro is quite interesting..
ill try n read soon n then coment..

sure...take ur time SmileSmile

Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Part 5

Because of the ring bell riddhimas sleep got disturbed...she knew that Sarah must be back by now...she quickly kept armaans pic back in the drawer and moved to the bathroom and washed her face...as it rung for the second time riddhima rushed to the door and opened it

R: Sarah, ek mint na bachcha...ma aa...

Riddhima stopped in the middle of her sentence because her worst and at the same time her best dream came true...Sarah was in the lap of her father...yes it was Armaan who was carrying unknowingly to him his little daughter...it was not her dream...he was actually standing in front of her door with their daughter in his hands...

S: Maaammmaaa...

Sarahs voice brought both of them out of their thoughts...both were equally shocked to see each other...Sarah jumped over to riddhimas lap and kissed her on the check...

S: Mama, yeh hai mela buddy...Armaan...aur Almaan yeh hai meri Mama...Mama mujhe na chot lag gayi thi...to mele buddy mujhe ish-cream khilayi aur yaha ghar bhi leke aaya...buddy andar aao naaa...

Sarah held on Armaans shirt and wanted to take him in. She wanted her buddy to come inside their house...

R: Kya...tumhe chot lagi hai...mene kitni bar tumhe samjhaya...
A: Riddhima, tum aise kaise dant sakti ho ...wo bachchi hai abhi...tum...
R: Please Mr. Mallik, aap beech me mat parhiye...mujhe pata hai ke mene apni beti ke saath kaise baat karni hai...

Sarah started crying at her mothers harsh words and cold tune...Armaan seen her crying couldn't hold himself back...he took her again from Riddhimas lap and tried to pacify her...he entered her house...yes it was a house...but still not a home...

A: bas basket...chup ho jao...mama keh kehne ka wo matlab nahi tha...shhh baby...plshhh stop crying...

Riddhima armaan ke mujh se "basket" sun ke shock ho jati hai...aur uski aankho me se aansu nikal aate hai...wo abhi bhi darwaze pe khari hui baap-beti ke bound ko admire kar rahi hoti hai ke tabhi armaan uski taraf muh karta hai aur usko riddhima ki aansuo se bhari hui aankhe bohot dukh pohchahti hai...wo sarah ko apni good me liye riddhima ke oou barta hai...he went very close to her and wiped her tears with his hand...riddhima closed her eyes feeling his touch on her face...suddenly the reality stroked them and she moved back with a shock...even armaan felt embarrassed...now as he knows that riddhima has a daughter means that she is even married...and this truth is killing him inside...
Riddhima tried to take Sarah back in her arms but she had already fallen asleep on Armaans shoulders...

A: Rehne do...mujhko sirf batado ke iska room kaha hai

Armaan said in a harsh tone...which hurted Riddhima

R: Second door left..

Riddhima armaan ke saath Sarah ke roomme jati hai...jab Armaan sarah ko bed pe letane lagta hai to Sarah uski shirt parak leti hai aur neend me kehti hai...

S: Papa...aap kaha ho...pleaashhh...apni Sarah ke paas aa jao...Sarah misshhh u a lot papa...mujhe chor ke mat jao papa...pleashhh papa ... aa jao papa...

Armaan Sarah ki baate sunke bohot sad feel karta hia...wo apne aanso rok nahi pata

A: Aap ke papa yahi hai beta...dont worry...wo aapko kabhi chor ken ahi jayenge...papa loves u too beta...dont worry beta...ab papa aa gaye hai...

Armaan anjane me hi aisi baat kar deta hai jo riddhima ke dil ko chuh jati hai...aur wo apne ansu rok nahi pati...wo armaan ko dekhti rehit hai...ansu se bhari aankho se saath aur jab use raha nahi jata to wo room me se bhaag jati hai...

Armaan wahi Sarah ke bed pe baith ke soochta hai hai ke Sarah aisa kyu boli ke uske Papa uske pas nahi hai...Akhir riddhima ka husband hai katah? He was patting Sarah so that she can sleep peacefully...once he felt that Sarah was fine he left her room to face riddhima...how can she hide such a big truth from him...she is married and has a daughter and above all with someone else and not with him...and where the hell was her husband now...just the thought that someone else had touched her killed him...he sensed the anger rising in him again...he saw her sitting on the sofa crying bitterly...Armaan gusse se uske pas jata hai aur uski wrist pakar ke usko zor se apni aur uthata hai...riddhima armaan kay eh behaviour dekh ke bohot shock ho jati hai...armaan ki aankhe husse se laal hui hoti hai

A: Kaun hai wo?
R: Kaun?
A: mere saath khel mat khelo riddhima...saaf saaf batao ke kaun he wo aur kaha hai...

Armaan talked to her in such a harsh voice that she was getting scared by each passing minute...wo apne aap ko armaan ke bazuo me se chura ke apna mujh dusri aur kar leti hai...

R: It's my personal matter Mr. Mallik...yeh behtar hoega agar aap meri privacy me interferer mat kare...
A: Me interferer kar raha hu...How dare u marry someone else riddhima...tum sirf meri ho

Armaan riddhima kko waist se pakar ke apni aur khech keta hai...her bach was touching his chest and he was very close to her...she was feeling weak in her feets...

A: Tum aisa kaise kar sakti ho riddhima...tum sirf meri ho...

Armaan said in a husky voice and put all her hairs on one shoulder...Riddhima wasn't able to reply anything to him...she was still fighting with herself...should she tell him that he is the father of Sarah or should...

She forgot everything as armaan kissed her on her nape...she let out a moan aur wo armaan ke hand ko, jo ke uske waist pe rakha hua hota hia, kas ke pakar leti hai...she closed her eyes and got lost in her desires...

R: Kya...kya.. kar rahe ho tum armaan...
A: Wohi jo mujhe karna chahiye...riddhiama...

with that armaan slightly bit her earlobe and started kissing her neck again and again... the close proximity was doing wonders to both...

R: Armaan...
A: Shhh

He shushed her placing his lips on the other side of her neck...he pinched he on her waist and tried to get into her shirt...he wanted to touch her skin...to feel her...

R: armaan yeh galat hai...tum...aisa kaise...

Seeing his effect on her he smirked and in order to answer her question, he pressed the lower part of his body against her and she knew what he was speaking about. She felt goose bumps all over her body and something hit her mind.. This was not right.. It was wrong!...it was totally wrong...

riddhima pushed armaan aside and moved to the other side of the room...she slapped herself in her mind...how can she lose herself so easily...this was wrong...totally wrong...

Armaan seeing her such reaction...got more confused...he wanted her...he wanted her badly...he rushed toward her and pulled her arms roughly and pins her to the wall saying

A: Riddhiam don't test my patience warna I will...
R: u will what armaan...ha bolo...kya karo ge tum...phirse mujhe akela chor ke chale jaoge...I hate u armaan mallik...I hate...

before riddhima could complete her sentence armaan grabbed her hairs roughly and then forcefully kissed her...he left her lips for air and came more close to her and held her from her waist und pulled her more close to him...he knew that now she won't back out...he knew how to pacify her...

R: Ar...Armaan ky...kya kar rahe hoo...

Armaan was so lost in her...seeing her after so many years have awakened all his buried feelings...he put his finger on her lips and said in a husky voice...

A: ssshhh riddhima...please aaj na roko mujhe...

He then starts moving his finger on her face starting from forehead to her eyes then to her cheeks'. Riddhima felt again the same feeling inside her stomach...today she was feeling her love so close to her...and to her surprise she liked his touch...she actually missed his touch very much...slowly armaan puts his finger on her lips and rubs her lips and then licks his own finger looking at riddhima...

He then moves her hairs to the other side and leaned down and started giving open mouthed kiss on her neck...riddhima closed her eyes feeling him...she died every day to feel his touch again...and now she liked it very much...it was like a long wished Wish came true...

armaan then started moving his hand which was on her waist...he was caressing her back and riddhima clutched sides of his dress...he moves his face from her neck and looks into her eyes...his breath was falling on her lips... she parted her lips and armaan leaned more seeing her parted lips...he was too lost in her...he leaned more and captures her lips into his and his hands were still caressing her back...riddhima too responds to the kiss...her hands started tugging his hair and she was pulling him closer

Armaan then enters her mouth and explore every corner of her mouth and riddhima too did the same...slowly armaans hand started moving to her sides...he pressed her bosom from the sides and riddhima shivered as this only happened by his touching...only he has the right to touch her on her intimate parts...they broke the kiss for some air and looks into each other eyes which were showing the same desires for each other...

Armaan leaned again to capture her lips but suddenly his phone rang which was in the pant and they both came back to their sense...riddhima was shocked like hell...she didn't know how she can do that

Armaan was also shocked...he answered the phone...it was Arjun...he has to meet him for an important meeting...

A: I will come back riddhima...me nahi janta ke wo kaun hai...aur nahi ab me jana chahta hu...ab tumhe aur Sarah ko mera hone se koi bhi nahi rok sakta aur khuda ki kasam...agar kisinebhi hamare beech me aane ki koshish ki to me koi aisa gunah kar baithunga jiski koi mafi bhi na ho...

He again kissed her and then left from there...riddhima saw him leaving...she had to admit that she loved his closeness...she loved it to the core...and that's the reason why she hated herself...she was never able to deny him...she always got lost in their lovemaking...

she run to her room and closed the door...and started crying bitterly...she took armaan pic out and said

R: kyu armaan, kyu mere itne kareeb aa rahe ho...apne liye mere dilme phirse jagah mat banao armaan...pleasee aisa mat karooo...

i really hope that u all liked it EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
hope it wasnt boring for u...waiting eagerly for ur comments Heart
everyone who wants a pm put me in ur buddy list

lots of love AMNA

Part 6

Edited by Amna_xd - 08 January 2015 at 7:04am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlkritika201sweet_krushisunrise123jaanu013tacker_karansara.dmganne_01sakshiAmegbansSony.SgaurijwlashyyyNazzz16Sugar_Cinnamonblessed4sweet_tehsnilusoniITSABOUT_DMG

ITSABOUT_DMG IF-Sizzlerz
ITSABOUT_DMG
ITSABOUT_DMG

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Awesome part yaar 
Especially Sarah n armaan talks 
Loved it 
But armaan ridhima ke saath patience rakh kar bhi baat karsakta hai na 
Y he is pushing himself on her 
Bichaari Ridhima 
Update soon amna 
Please yaar gayab mat hojana tum 

Edited by SGROVER_WINGET - 06 January 2015 at 10:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amna_xd

nilusoni IF-Sizzlerz
nilusoni
nilusoni

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:03am | IP Logged
awesome part
omg ar closeness was amazing
i hope ridhima and armaan united soon
excited for next part
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next part
continue soon

Amna_xd

gaurijw Goldie
gaurijw
gaurijw

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:07am | IP Logged
awesome part 
awww armaan and sarah scenes were too cute and then sarah missing her father 
waiting for next part 
post soon

Amna_xd

tacker_karan Senior Member
tacker_karan
tacker_karan

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Woho...awsm part yr
armaan n ridhimaz close moment ws so passionate...dey crave fr each other
sarah did feel d fatherly touch frm armaan which made her say all dat...waiting fr d truth to b revealed in front of Armaan...
thnx fr d pm yr...
tc

Amna_xd

uzma_nayeem Groupbie
uzma_nayeem
uzma_nayeem

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
wowww...
its was mind blowing...
luv arman nd sarah bonding...
hope arman nd riddhima's misundestanding get over soon...
thankxx for PM...
plz try to update soon...

Amna_xd

sweet_tehs IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_tehs
sweet_tehs

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Liked Sarah n armaan's part. Very cute.

Go to top