I want only AR romance that's it.

its okee...thanks for liking it SmileSmileSmile

Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tacker_karan

Awsmmm yr..
so dis is d twist...I mean may b...but dis arjun doesn't seem to b a big problem right now
n I want wedding supr soon

thanks for liking it Tongue
Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Part 15

R: chalo Armaan ab tum apna kam karo aur me apna...phir ghar jaake sarah ke saath bhi to time spend karna hai
A: hmm riddhima tum theek keh rahi ho...aisa karo ke tum ab ghar jao aur apni aur sarah ki paking kar lo...tum tumko sham ko lene aaunga...
R: paking kyu?
A: kyunke aajse tum aur sarah mere saath mere ghar me rahoge 

R: lekin Armaan...
A: nahi riddhima...me kuch nahi sunna chahte...ab tum har waqt sirf meri aankho ke samne rahogi...
R: jaisa aapka hukm ho boss 

Armaan pecked her lips and then let her go...he got again busy with his work...riddhima left for her house and started packing her belonging with sarahs...while she was packing it rung on the door...she saw that Armaan was standing there with sarah...he had picked her up and went with her for an ice...they both looked adorable together...

R: Armaan tum yaha...is time...kaam nahi karna tha kya office me?
A: oh come on yr...i am the boss...me jab chahu chuti le sakta hu...aur wese bhi I wanted to spend time with my daughter...right basket...
S: yeshhh papa...

Sarah kissed him on his check...

S: mama aap yeh kya kar rahi ho?
R: apne papa se pucho bacha...

Sarah loocked at armaan with questining eyes...

A: wo kya hai na baacha aaj se aap aur mama mere saath rahoge...theek hai...
S: kyaa saach me papa...me aur mama aap ke pas rahenge? really...
A: yess my basket ab hum sab ek saath rahenge...chalo me apke saath aapke room aapki help karta hu...jaldi jaldi paking karenge phir hum teeno ghomne jayenge...okee basket...
S: yayyy papa...jaldi karo...

Sarah dragged Armaan in her room and they both started packing her belongings...

S: papa ek baat pucho...
A: yes basket pucho na...
S: aap ab hame chor ke to nahi jaoge na?? aapko pata hai...mama ab aapke bina bohot roengi...
A: no basket...aapke papa ab hamesha aapke aur apki mama ke paas hi rahenge...pakka promise...
S: saachi...
A: muchii..
S: aacha papa ab kyunke hum aapke paas aa rahe hai...to aapko meri saari baate mani padengi...
A: theek hai basket...lekin batao bhi to sahi ke aap kya chahte ho?
S: aap mujhe har rooz kindergarten chodne jaoge aur mujhe pick up bhikaroge...
A: jaisi aapki marzi basket...aur kuch?
S: aur aap mujhe har roz ice cream bhi khilaoge
A: okee my sweetheart aur kuch...
S: haa...mujhe ek chota sa bhai chahiye..
A: haa theek...kyaaa?

Sarah giggled at her fathers antics...he looked so shocked...

S: hahahah papa look at ur face...u look sooo funny...
A: oh soo my little angel wants a brother...haa...
S: hahaha yeshhh papa

Armaan picked her up in his arms and dropped her on the bed...he started tickling her till tears came out of her eyes...

S: bas...bas papa...hahahha...bas...ahahhaha
A: i love u basket...
S: I love u too papa...ab aap mama ki help karo me bahar jaa rahi hu...apni friends ke saath...
A: haa okee tum jao...waise bhi tumhari saati cheeze pack ho chuki hai...ab tum jao...me tumhari mama ki help karta hu...
S: haha I know ke kaisi help...
A: sarahhh...

Sarah winked at Armaan and then run out of her room and told riddhima that she was going out...armaan on the hand thought that sarah idefinatally his daughter...she is as naughty as he is...he smiled at he words...so she wants a little brother...armaan moved out of sarahs room and searched for Riddhima...she was in the kitchen making some sandwiches for both of them...she was looking extremely hot...he went behind her and kissed her on her nape...she shiverd at his touch but then relaxed...

R: Armaan kya kar rahe ho...chalo chodo mujhe...tumhe pata hai na ke kitna kaam baki...

but Armaan is Armaan...he didn't listened to her pleades at all...he was busy in his work and pushed all her hairs on one shoulder so that he can focus on the other one...he still couldn't belive his luck that he got his basket back...

R: Armaan chodo na...plzzz...abhi bohot kam baki hai...

But armana still didn't listened to her and turned her around so he could see her angelic face...he put his hands on her check and kissed her on both her eyelashes...then he kissed her nose...he then moved to her lips...he was just inces away as suddenly her phone rang...armaan was crusing his bad luck and riddhima laught at his antics...

she saw her mobile...it was arjuns number...riddhima knows that Armaan doesn't like arjuns presence near her...so she just ignored his call and then again turned around to make her sandwiches ready...armaan got confused by her behavior...he moved to the table where her phone was lying...he saw the caller id...it was Arjun...he dint know why but again the anger rised in his vains...he was again fuming in anger and left the kitchen...riddhima saw him leaving the kitchen and got again tensed...she didn't want to make him angry again...as she knows how possessive he is about her...she doesn't want to hurt him...she followed him in her room where he was busy paking the things...she got to him and sat beside him...

R: Armaan tum...
A: please riddhima...jao yaha se...
R: lekin armaan...
A: jao yaha se riddhima...isse pehle me phirse kuch utla seedha kar du...
R: nahi jaungi me kya karo ge tum...bolo..
A: riddhima tum...
R: nahi armaan tum suno meri baat...me sirf tumhari hu aur arjun mere liye sirf mer college hai aur kuch bhi nahi...yeh baat tum bhi jante ho...to phir tum har bar aise kyu behave karte ho...

Armaan grabbed her harshly on her shoulders on pushed her on the bed...he himself laid on her too...riddhima was shocked by his behavior...but she dindt said anything

A: kyunke me nahi chahte ke kisi aur ka saya bhi tumpe parhe...me nahi chahte ke mere ilawa koi aur bhi tumhare bare me sooche...tum nahi samajh sakti meri insecurities riddhima...me tumhe already ek baar kho chukka hu...ab nahi khona chahte...kisi ki bhi wajah se...chahe wo mera best friend hikyu na ho...

with that Armaan hid his face in the crook of her neck...and tried to control his rising anger...

R: me samajhti hu Armaan...lekin...what...arjuntumhara best friend hai??
A: hmm Arjun is my best friend...
R: phir to use pata hoga na ke me tumhari kya lagti hu...
A: nahi use kuch bhi nahi pata...
R: to tum use bata kyu nahi dete Armaan
A: abhi sahi waqt nahi aaya hai riddhima...
R: lekin Armaan...
A: no riddhima...abhi nahi...right now I just want to fulfill the wish of my daughter...
R: aacha...kya manga hai sarah ne tumse...
A: bata du...
R: armaan bato bhi...
A: nahi abhi nahi...
R: armaaannn...batao bhi...
A: aacha pehle tum wada karo ke tum bhi meri help karogi...
R: me...me kaise help kar satki hu...
A: help to sirf tum hi kar sakti ho riddhima...actually jo sarah ne manga hai...wo shuru to me karunga...lekin khatam tumko karna padega...
R: aacha aisa kya manga hai sarah ne...

armaan went close to her ear and whispered in a husky voice...

A: a little brother...
R: ohhh...yeh manga...

Riddhima realized what Armaan said...she blushed and hid her face in his neck and hugged him...armaan put the quilt above themselves and hid himself in her...

Part 16

really hope that u all like it...plzzz yr pllzzz do comments...i will feel happy EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Amna_xd - 17 February 2015 at 1:29am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlkritika201jaanu013Mvinffftacker_karanSaini646gaurijwlashyyySony.SNazzz16-Wandstruck.blessed4awesomesweet_tehsITSABOUT_DMGnilusoni

ITSABOUT_DMG IF-Sizzlerz
ITSABOUT_DMG
ITSABOUT_DMG

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Res 
Unres 

Awww my Goddd 
This one is sooo cute 
Loved it amna darling 
Just love Sarah n armaan 's scenes 
They both r sooo adorable n then kitchen scene was hot phir gussa hogaya armaan 
N then bed waala scene bhi bahot hot tha aur jab armaan ridhima ko bolta hai ke shuru mai karunga aur khatam tum karogi 
Haha 
Loved this line n loved ridhima's reaction after she got to know abt Sarah 's demand 
All n all 
The part was marvellous mann 
I am in love with this ff 
Please continue soon 
Loads of love 
HUMERA 
Embarrassed

Edited by SGROVER_WINGET - 08 February 2015 at 11:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amna_xd

anne_01 Senior Member
anne_01
anne_01

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Wonderful update...
Continue soon! :)

Amna_xd

sweet_tehs IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_tehs
sweet_tehs

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Nice.
Thanks for the pm.
Sorry can't rite much rite now.

Amna_xd

tacker_karan Senior Member
tacker_karan
tacker_karan

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Awsmmm
sarah is so naughty...I lv her cute antics...

Amna_xd

nilusoni IF-Sizzlerz
nilusoni
nilusoni

Posted: 08 February 2015 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
amazing part
sarah's demand and armaan's naughtiness wonderful
i hope arjun know about ar soon
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next part
continue soon