Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palakajenian

hey amna its an absolutely fantastic part loved it Big smile
loved their confession Embarrassed
their moments r cute Smile
finally everything is sorted and armaan has his valid reason to leave nd she overreacted misunderstood him nd didn't trust his love
but i m happy all is sorted nd they r together again like a happy family Smile
this part is the best part of this ff loved it to the core thanks for the pm
not that i m complaining i m loving it that ur updating so soon but itni jaldi update dekar ur spoiling me
bye tc Heart

i am happy that u liked it...it means a lot to me SmileSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashyyy

Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 1:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SGROVER_WINGET

Awesome part amna 
Finally sab theek hogaya 
Ab aagey ache romantic aur cute parts do AR n Sarah ke 
Continue super soon 
Love u 
HUMERA 

thanks for liking it humera SmileSmile
Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jess2014

Nice part Smile

Loved AR moments,
Continue soon
Thanks for the PM

thanks for liking it 
Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurikajen

So finally the confession and everything is fine
Loved ar moments 
Waiting for next part

i am glad that u liked it SmileSmile
Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rucha_07

Fabulous... Luvd it !
Continue soon... :)

thanks SmileSmile
Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tacker_karan

Heyyy
read d last 3 parts together...
so d misunderstandings r cleared now...perfect
now AR l b together always...I hope...or u r adding a twist??

i am happy that u liked it...u have to read if u wanna know if i add another twist SmileSmile
Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tacker_karan

Heyyy
read d last 3 parts together...
so d misunderstandings r cleared now...perfect
now AR l b together always...I hope...or u r adding a twist??

i am happy that u liked it SmileSmile
Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 01 February 2015 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Part 13

in the morning riddhima woke up as she felt something heavy on her...she opened her eyes and saw that Armaan was almost lying on her...his hand was on her waist so it was impossible for her to even move...his face was hidden in her neck and she could feel his warm breath which affected her too much...she was so happy to see him in the morning lying next to her...all her fears vanished...she tried to move out of his grip without disturbing his sleep...

A: kya kar rahi ho basket...
R: Armaan tum uth gaye...sry me tumhe uthana nahi chahti thi...
A: to tum bhi kyu jaa rahi ho...
R: Armaan mujhe sarah ko uthana hai...usne kindergarten bhi jana hai aur hum dono ko bhi office jana hai...so tum bhi uth jao...
A: come on riddhima...abhi mujhe sone do...itne saalo ke baad mujhe itni aachi neend aayi hai...
R: Armaan me kuch nahi sun na chahti ...me shower lene jaa rahi hu aur jab me aau to tum aur sarah uthe hone chahiye ho...samjhe...tumhe nahi pata tumhari beti bilkul tumpe gayi hai...uthne ka naam hi nahi leti...aaj se yeh tumhari zimedari hai...tum hi apni beti ko uthao jaa ke...chalo hato...

Riddhima felt something wet on her neck...she got tensed and asked...

R: kya hua Armaan...mene kuch galat keh diya kya?
A: I am soo happy to have u back in my life riddhima...me tumse wada karta hu ke me sab kuch theek kar dunga...i promise riddhima...lekin tum mujhe phir kabhi chor ke mat jana...me mar jaunga warna...
R: shhh...Armaan please aise baat mat karo...agar tumhe kuch ho gaya to me jeeke kya karungi...meri saanse to tume basti hai na...aur sarah ka phir kya hoga...please tum asia mat kaha karo...i love u Armaan...apni jaan se bhi zyaada...i love u very very much
A: I love u tooo riddhima...i have always only loved u...just u

Armaan kissed her and let her go to the washroom...while riddhima was in the washroom he went to sarahs room to wake her up...he felt so excited and nervous at once...he didn't know how he is going to do that...but he was sure that everything is going to be fine then...

A: yo basket wake up...
S: hmmm
A: basket...me hu tumhara buddy...

Sarah opened her eyes and was happy to see her buddy infront of her on her bed...she extendend her arms to hug him...and exactly that Armaan did...he hugged her and gave her a good morning kiss...

A: gud morning bachcha...
S: gud morning buddy...aap yaha...
A: aur nahi to kya...kal raat meri basket ne mujhe jane hi nahi diya...

he kissed her on her forehead and said...

A: chalo jaldi se uth jao aur phir mene tumse ek bohot zaruuri baat karni...
S: kya baat hai buddy...
A: yu nahi basket...jao pehle tum fresh ho jao phir hum mama ke saath baith ke baat karenge..
S: I love u buddy
A: love u too basket..

Armaan kissed on both her checks and lead her to the washroom...while sarah was busy he left for riddimas room...he opened the door and the sight in front of him froze him...riddhima was trying to tie up her doori...she was wearing the same pink saree that she wore on their second date...where they both surrendered to their feelings...her wet hairs were making her look more sexy...

riddhima was trying to tie up her doori when she suddenly felt shiver run down her spine...she looked up in the mirror and saw that Armaan was teeing her doori...he bent down and kissed her on the spot where her doori was...riddhima closed her eyes and enjoyed the feeling of his closeness...armaan started to give her kisses on her nape...his hands moved to her waist inside her saree...riddhima clutched his hand and leaned back on his shoulder for support...armaans kisses turned wilder by each passing second...this torture was too much for riddhima and she turned and hugged him very tightly...she hid her face in his neck...and gave him a peck there...armaan tightened his grip on her back...he again started to kiss her neck...he was just about to take her lips as suddenly sarah knocked on the door...

S: buddy aao na...mama see I am ready...
R: hmm chalo bachcha aap chalo me aati hu...aap apne buddy ko apne saath leke jao...
A: that's not fair riddhima...u cant say that...
R: oh yes I can mr. Mallik...
S: chalo na buddy...

Sarah dragged Armaan out of the room in the living room...they both sat on the couch...riddhima directly went to the kitchen and started with the breakfast...

S: buddy aap mujhse koi baat karna chahte the na...kaho na...
A: haa basket me batata hu...

Armaan took sarah and placed her on his lap...

A: sarah aap ne kaha tha na ke aap chahti ho ke aapke papa bilkul meri tarha ho..
S: ha buddy me saachi me chahti hu ke aap mere papa ho..
A: to bas theek hai...aaj se aap mujhe papa kahogi...kyunke me hi aapka papa hu..
sarah was just silent and looked Armaan in the eyes...

A: kya hua basket...kya aap kush nahi ho?
S: papa aap itne dino tak kaha the? aapko pata hai ke maine aapko kitna miss kiya...aap pehle kyu nahi aaye...
A: I am sorry bachcha...aapke papa na kisi kam me phas gaye the...lekin ab wo aa gaye hai...ab wo aapko kabhi bhi chod ken ahi jayenge...pakka wada...
S: saachi...
A: muchi...papa loves his Sarah very very much...
S: me bhi papa se bohot pyaar karti hu
A: aach sarah aap yahi pe baitho me aapki mama ke help karke aata hu...
S: papa jaldi aana...

Armaan kissed her on her forehead and left to the kitchen where riddhima was making breakfast...armaan put his hands around her waist and put his head on her shoulder and gave her a peck on her neck...riddhima got scared but then relaxed as she realized his touch...

R: kya kar rahe ho Armaan...agar sarah aa gayi to wo kya sooche gi?
A: yehi ke uske papa uski mama se kitna pyaar karte hai...
R: tum na bilkul besharam ho Armaan...chalo chodo mujhe...
A: kya yr riddhima...ab to mujhe mauka mila hai apni basket se pyaar karne ka...dont disturb me...
R: Armaan...tum...

Armaan shushed her and kissed her on her lips...he left her lips and bent down on his knees...he took her hand and asked

A: Riddhima basket...kya tum is nacheez pe rehmat karogi aur mujhe shaadi karogi...me Armaan Mallik tumse yeh wada karta hu ke tumko puri zindagi khush rakhunga...i promise..

Riddhima had tears in her eyes...finally her dream came true...she will be with her love and will get a surname...uski ek pehchan banegi...she started crying and Armaan got tensed seeing her crying...

A: basket kya hua...mene kuch galat keh diya kya? agar tumne mujhe shaadi nahi karni to koi baat nahi...me tumse shaadi kar lunga...lekin tumhe chodunga nahi...plzz stop crying jaan..

riddhima let out a laughter and slapped him on his shoulder...here sarah also came in the kitchen and said..

S: mama ab haa bhi kardo...papa itne pyaar se puch rahe hai
R: of course me tumse shaadi karungi...itni jaldi to tumhara peecha nahi chodungi...I love u armaan...

Part 14

really hope that u all liked it SmileSmile
with lots of love amna 

Edited by Amna_xd - 03 February 2015 at 11:50am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlkritika201jaanu013MvinfffRuppkothagaurijwlashyyySony.SNazzz16Sugar_Cinnamonblessed4sweet_tehsnilusoniITSABOUT_DMG

Go to top