Originally posted by: awesome

nice part

thanks πŸ˜Š
Amna_xd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Part 14

A: I love u tooo jaan...

Armaan stood up and took riddhima in his arms and twirled her around...here sarah saw his parents and pouted..

S: papa me bhi yaha pe hu...mujhe bhi huggie chahiye...
A: awww my babie...come here

sarah run over to her parents and they have a perfect family hug...after some time they had their breakfast and Armaan dropped sarah in her kindergarten and drove with riddhima to their office...before they reached the office riddhima stepped out of the car so no one will doubt their relation...

Armaan entered the office and everyone stood up and greeted him...he moved to his cabin and sat on his chair...just after Armaan riddhima entered the office and was amazed that her cabin was just next to his and was even connected with his cabin...it was on the back side so no other employee could see what is happening in the boss and secretary's cabin...

Both of them held their personal live out of their professional life...they both got busy in the new project which they were handling together...but during his work Armaan couldn't keep his eyes off of riddhima...after every second he looked over at her to see if she is fine...
riddhima on the other side could feel his intense look on her every time...after some time riddhima took her phone and called his number

R: Armaan yeh kya kar rahe ho tum?
A: meine kya kiya riddhima
R: ab itne bhi anjaan mat bano...tum aachi tarha se jante ho ke tum kya kar rahe ho...
A: no baby...tell me na ke me kya karr aha hu?
R: Armaan stop looking at me...

Armaan looked over at her from the cabin with wide eyes...

A: what...
R: kya what...jab se me aayi hu tum har ek mint ke baad mujhe dekha jaa rahe ho...tumhe pata hai ke tumhare aise dekhne se mujhe kyaa hota hai...
A: kya hota hai baby...batao na...
R: mujhe na...

riddhima was just about to say to him that she always feel shiver run down her spine whenever he looks at her...but stopped in the middle as she realized that Armaan wont live her in peace if he knows that...

R: amraan...
A: what riddhima...ab mene kya kiya...
R: tum to kabhi kuch karte hi nahi ho...sab to me hi karti hu na...
A: riddhima tum...
R: nahi armaan...mene tumse baat hi nahi karni hai...jao tum...

Riddhima hang up her phone and turned her face around so she wont have to face him and he couldn't see her blush...armaan on the other hand knew what riddhima was talking about...but as always he just wanted to tease her...he was again thinking about her as Arjun entered his cabin...

Arjun: I am sorry sir to disturb u but I was looking for the Mehta file...i couldn't find it in my cabin so I thougt to see in urs...
A: what a careless PA are u Arjun...since we are here u r just disappointing me...whats happening? By the way...the Mehta file is in Riddhimas cabin...i gave it to her to have a look on it...
Arjun: I am sorry sir...i am just a little bit messed up...and thank u ... I will look at it with Miss riddhima...

Arjun was just about to leave the cabin as Armaan again called him

A: oye Arjun ke bachche...chal baith aur bata ke kya baat hai...me tera boss hone ke saath saath tera sab se aacha dost hu...mana ke kabhi me sakht ho jata hu lekin iska matlab yeh nahi ke tu apni problems mujhse share na kare...chal ab baith aur bata ke kya problem hai...
Arjun: kuch nahi yr...bas mujhe ahbi khud hi nahi pata ke problem kya hai...lekin ha jaise hi mujhe pata chalega tab hi me tujhe bata dunga...bas dua kar ke sab theek ho...
A: koi sirous problem to nahi hai na yr...
Arjun: no no don't worry...aisi koi baat nahi hai...chal ab me chalta hu nahi to mera boss mujhe jaan se mar dale ga...hahahah

arjun laughed and left his cabin...armaan and Arjun where since 2 years best friend...they treated each other as brothers...even Arjun was an orphanage...arjun knows that Armaan can sometimes be very rude...but he knows that he is very very kind from his heart...

right now Arjun had some other problems...he don't know why but he was kind of attached to riddhima...from the first time he laid an eye on her...he don't know why but he kind of liked her very much but he couldn't say that he was in love with her...he wasn't sure if he really loves her or was just attached towards her...

he went directly in in riddhimas cabin and asked her about the Mehtas file...arjun bent over riddhima from her back and looked at the file while riddhima was explaining to him the details...he didn't know when he got lost in her...he wasn't at all interested in the file...he was just looking at her angelic face...which gave him sleepless nights...he was looking at he all the time and then a call brought him out of his la la land...it was from Armaan

R: yes sir...
A: miss riddhima please come to my cabin right now...
R: but sir I am discussing right...
A: I don't want to hear excuses...i said come to my cabin...give the phone to Arjun

riddhima was very tensed that why Armaan suddenly sounded so angry...he was not even ready to listen to her...

Arjun: yes sir...
A: Arjun I send u a address...go there and bring me all the informations of the company...am I clear...
Arjun: yes sir...

even Arjun was confused...what caused Armaan mood swings now??? he sounded really angry...

Arjun left from there and riddhima entered the cabin of Armaan...as soon as she entered she was pinned to the looked door and Armaan was standing very close to her...riddhima wasn't able to breath normally duo his closeness...

R: Armaan...tum...
A: shhh

Armaan bent over and kissed her on her neck and gave her a love bite...which caused riddhima to moan in pleasure and pain at once...she loved it when Armaan loves her but she didn't know why he is behaving like that right now...as if someone will take her away from him...

R: Armaan kya hua...tum achanack se aise kyu behave kar rahe ho ke jaise mujhe tumse koi cheen lega...

Armaan didn't replied to her question and just kissed her very passionately...riddhima also responded to his kiss...after a very long time he left her and put his head on hers...

A: tumhare kareeb aane ka haq sirf mujhe hai riddhima...aur kisi ko bhi nahi..
R: me janti hu Armaan...mere kareeb sirf tum aa sakte ho aur koi bhi nahi...
A: sirf mera haq hai tumpe riddhima...
R: hmmm...
A: kaho riddhima...me tumhare muh se sunn na chahta hu...
R: ha armaan sirf tumhara haq hai mujhpe...
A: sirf me tumko aise chuh sakta hu na...

Armaan gave riddhima a very hard kiss on her neck and licked it to soothe her pain...riddhima closed her eyes and enjoyed the possessive side of her Armaan...

R: haa Armaan sirf tum mujhko aise chuh sakte ho...
A: I love u riddhima...me tumhe ab kisi bhi halat me khona nahi chahta...
R: I love u too Armaan...

Armaan again captured her lips and then moved to her long neck and gave her kisses everywhere...he was unstoppable and riddhima also didn't stopped him...after some time Armaan relaxed himself and put his head on her forehead...he was trying to control his breath...

A: I am sorry riddhima...mera wo matlab nahi tha...
R: shhh...never be sorry again to love me Armaan...I enjoyed it very very much
A: I love u riddhima...
R: I love u too Armaan...lekin ab tum mujhe batao ge ke tumhe hua kya tha?
A: ha wo actually...mene...wo...actually...

Riddhima took Armaan by his hand and led him to his chair and made him sit...she herself sat on his lap and put her hands around his neck and asked him again...

R: ab bato Armaan...
A: actually riddhima...mene wo Arjun ko dekh jab wo tumhare cabin me tumhare peecha se wo file padh raha tha...lekin jab tum usko details de rahi thi to uss waqt wo sirf tumko dekh raha tha...mujhe aacha nahi laga...aisa lag raha tha ke jasie meri riddhima ko koi mujhse cheen raha hai...i don't wanna loose u riddhima...agar is bar mene tumhe kho diya to me khud mar jaunga...

Riddhima kissed Armaan on his lips and Armaan put his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to himself...

R: tum bina wajah tension le rahe ho Armaan...riddhima to shuru se hi sirf Armaan ki hi thi na...
A: lekin riddhima...
R: nahi Armaan...abhi tumhi ne to kaha na ke sirf Armaan ka haq hai riddhima pe...to phir...aur wese bhi me tumhe chodne wali nahi hu...aur agar tumne mujhse chodne ke bare me soocha bhi na...to phir mujhse buran ahi hoga...aur wese bhi Arjun mere liye sirf tumhara PA hai aur kuch bhi nahi...
A: I love u riddhima...
R: I love u tooo Armaan

Part 15

really hope that u all liked it...waiting eagerly for ur comments and likes 
with lots of love AMNA
Edited by Amna_xd - 9 years ago
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abey yaar ye arjun kawaab mein haddi kyun banraha hai 
Awww armaan possessive kitna cute lagta hai n AR moments toh sooo passionate hotey hai 
But i miss Sarah here i want Sarah n armaan moments yaar amna 
Please update fast 
Wait nahi hota 
Aur haan arjun ka hisaab kitaab zyaada mat batao yaar 
Mujhe mere AR khush chahiye 
Update soon 
Love u 
HUMERA 
Mvinfff thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part! Thanks for PM.😊