Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tacker_karan

Nice part yr
armaan is hell stubborn here...need to b...Ridhima ko manana jo hai
sarah is always supr cute
Ohh armaan just missed d chance of knowing d truth...

thanks for liking it SmileSmile
Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
hey guyzzz...i am sorry ke me pehle update nahi kar payii...actually i was in hospital because of hyperventilation attac and influenza flue...i am sorrryyy CryCry

Part 10

A: Wo riddhima me...

before Armaan could talk further his phone rang...it was Arjun...he picked it up

Arjun: Sir I got all the details about Miss Riddhima...
A: Gud...put them on my table...i will be there in one hour...
Ajrun: okee sir...

Armaan hung up his phone and looked over at riddhima who was looking at him with raised eye brows...he moved close to her and whispered in her ear in a husky voice...

A: nothing baby...i was just haven an close eye on my future wifes room...u know...

He left riddhima there standing in a shocked state and again went back to sarah room...they both ate and played a time long with each other...then armaan left from there and told riddhima that he will be soon back...

Armaan reaches his office and went direct to his cabin...which is now attached to riddhimas...but she didn't know anything about it right now...he sat behind his table and put the file which was lying on the talbe...he was just about to read it as Arjun entered his cabin...
A: give me all the details Arjun...
Ajun: yes sir...

Arjun took the file from armaans hand and followed his order...

Arjun: Sir, riddhima was born in london...at the age of three she lost her parents in a car accident...she has no one in this world...she was brought up in an orphanage...when she was 18 and completed her education in business field...she left the orphanage and worked for a time long with Atul joshi...they both are very good friends...then she met a boy...they both were in love...very much but suddenly he left her...without any  explanations...she searched for him everywhere but she wasn't able to find him anywhere...she even tired to commid suside but then she find out that she is pregnant with his child...then she moved to Nottingham and left her past back in London...to never see back...since then she is a single parent and she don't even want to get married...because she still hopes somewhere that her love will come back...
A: do u know who the guy is...
Arjun: I am sorry sir...but I wasn't able to find out who the guy was...
A: its okee...leave...
Arjun: yes sir...

Arjun left his cabin and armaan was still sitting there...he was still trying to digest the fact that riddhima is a single parent and is not married...that means that she is still waiting for him and sarah is their daughter...their sign of love...matlab ke riddhima ne usko dhundne ki bhi bohot koshish ki...aur phir suicide...how can she even think to committing suicide...he wont leave her for that

Armaans pov
matlab riddhima aaj bhi apne armaan se pyaar karti hai aur kahi na kahi usika intzaar kar rahi thi...ab armaan aa gaya hai...apni beti aur biwi ko wo hasil karke hi rahe ga...lekin riddhima ne mujhe bataya kyu nahi ke me hi sarah ka beta hu? usne yeh baat mujhse kyu chuppai...me tumhe kaise samjhau riddhima...ke agar meri majburi nahi hoti to me tumko kabhi chor ke nahi jaata...mene in 5 saalo me tumhe pagalo ki tarhaa dhunda...ab bas bohot hoo gayi chupan chupayi...ab tumhe mujhe face karna hi hoga...

Armaan took his phone and dialed riddhimas number...

A: Hello...Miss riddhima...i want u in my office now..
R: lekin armaan...itni raat ko...sarah bhi soo gayi hai...me nahi aa sakti...
A: Miss riddhima...its an order from your boss...I want u in my office in an half hour...and about sarah...dont worry about her...she will be fine...the caretaker is with her...but I want u in my office...understood...
R:  yes sir...

Riddhima heard the danger in his voice so she informed sarahs caretaker and left to her office...where armaan was waiting for her...she was tensed why his voice was so angry...and why he wanted her to be there at this time...all the workers must have left by now...and that made her more scared...taking all her courage she went inside his cabin...

R: Sir u call me...
A: yes miss riddhima...please sit...its something very important...
R: yes sir...

riddhima sat opposite him and armaan stood up from his chair walked to her...riddhima sunk her eyes as he moved to he side...and stood behind her chair...

A: well miss riddhima...I have a problem...and I don't now how to solve it...can u help me...
R: I will try me best sir...

Armaan knew that at this time there will not be anybody in office at that time...he wanted riddhima to tell him that he is the father of sarah...he sat next to her and turned her chair to his direction...

Part 11

i really hope that u all liked itSmileSmile
for PMs put me in ur buddy list...comment if u liked it or not...it means a lot to me SmileSmile

Edited by Amna_xd - 27 January 2015 at 8:18am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlMvinfffjaanu013Sony.SgaurijwlashyyyRuppkothaNazzz16Sugar_Cinnamonblessed4sweet_tehsnilusoniITSABOUT_DMG

sweet_tehs IF-Sizzlerz
sweet_tehs
sweet_tehs

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Yay... Me first.
Nice update but very short I feel. So armaan Bach Gaya n he got to know the truth.
Ab ridhima Kay karegi??

Edited by sweet_tehs - 26 January 2015 at 12:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amna_xd

ITSABOUT_DMG IF-Sizzlerz
ITSABOUT_DMG
ITSABOUT_DMG

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
First of all 
Dnt be sry Amna 
Health comes first 
Take care n get well soon