thanks for liking it Smile
Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_tehs

Ohh so jealous armaan.
N office romance.
How did airman know that her husband is not with her. What if she really was married n happy with her husband.
Wouldn't he be coming in between coz of his authority?

Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by palakajenian

wow picture description too i loved this idea of ur amna Big smile dialogue with picture
coming to the parts now its shown that ar had a misunderstanding poor ridhima she is so broken nd heartbroken Smile
loved how Arman how he is so attached with sarah nd he is ready to accept her too without knowing she is his daughter.
armaan possessive ness nd his arrogant is wat i love i this character in this story Big smile
i hope they will solve their issue soon or armaan ko sarah ke baare mein pta chal jaye
i don't know how he is going to react knowing the truth

u will soon find it out how he will react Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lashyyy

Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nilusoni

superb part
excited for next part
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next part
continue soon
Amna_xd Senior Member
Amna_xd
Amna_xd

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Part 9

It was midday and armaan was sitting in the park where yesterday he met sarah...he was sure that she will come today again but to his bad luck she didn't came...he was a little disappointment...he wanted to see his lil angel...he was sure that riddhima must have forbidden her...as he waited enough he went over to her flat and to have a look on her...
Armaan was standing in front of her apartment and rung her bell...he was sure that riddhima will be again very upset to see him here in her house...but what can he do...why cant she understand that he cant live without her anymore...he already wasted his 5 years without her...why is she so adamant...it was not his wish to leave her...neither he wanted to leave her...she was his first and last love...his real love...he cant let her go so easily...

He was in his thoughts as the door opened...and riddhima was shocked to see him...she didn't know why he was here or if he needed anything then after all he was her boss and without her compliance she has to stay her and can't even resign her job... 

R: Armaan tum yaha? Koi kaam tha?
A: nahi wo me sarah se milne aaya hu..
R: excuse me...matlab?
A: Matlab yeh ke aaj sarah park me nahi aayi aur me pareshan ho gaya to soocha ke usse milne aa jao...
R: Tum uske lagte kya ho jo uspe apna hak jama rahe ho?
A: His dad...well soon to be her dad...meri hone wali beti hai...mere haq hai ke me dekhu ke wo sahi hai ya nahi...kyu tumhe koi problem hai kya?
R: ofcourse hai...tum ne sooch bhi kaise liya ke me tumse shaadi karungi? Tum mujhe bhool kyu nahi jate...bhool kyu nahi jaate beete hue lamho ko?
A: kya tum bhool payi ho...jo kuch bhi hamare beech hua tha?

riddhima turned around as she didtn want armaan to see her so helpless...of course she cant forget the time they spend together...and she never wants to forget the time...but how can  she tell it to armaan??

R:  ha me sab kuch bhul chuki hu  aur behtar hoega ke tum bhi sabkuch bhool jao...
A: wo to dikh raha khai ke tum kitna bhuli ho...aur kitni aage bad gayi ho...

Armaan went inside her flat and closed the door...he moved close to her and pulled her by her waist...his grip was very thight on her so she wasn't able to release herself and was snared in his hands...

R: armaan yeh kya batamizi hai...tum...

before she could talk further he grabbed her hair and kissed her very passionately...he felt her responding back at the same moment...she was also carving for his kiss...this made him happy and he smiled during the kiss...the kiss turned wilder by each passing second...he released her for taking breath and said...

A: yeh koi batamizi nahi...or me janta hu ke tumhe bhi isse koi fark nahi parta...so stop disagreeing with me and arguing all the time...I know how much u love me and my touch...aur wese bhi tumpe mera haq hai...me jo chahu wo kar sakta hu...aach ab me sarah ke pas jaa raha hu...tum please kuch snacks laa do...bohot bhuk lagi hai...

He gave her a small peck and then left for sarahs room...riddhima was still standing on the same place...she was hell shocked...how did he know that she enjoyed his touch...his kiss...well how cant he know that all...after all he is armaan...armaan who knows her inside and out...he knew everything about her and all her wishes even before she speaks about anything...that's the thing why she always fall in love with him all over again...but she wont make the same mistake again...and that's final...she went to the kitchen to make snack for him...got know when he ate last time...as much as she knows him...he is very irresponsible when it comes to eating...he is such a child and she loved the fact about him...riddhima slapped herself...how can she think about him and smile like a teenager...she cant fall all over him again...or is she falling for him...no no that's not possible...get a grip riddhima...

A: hey basket...how are u??
S: buddyyy...tum yaha...me theek hu aul tum?
A: tumhare buddy to bilkul theek hai...tum aaj park me kyu nahi aayi...pata hai maine tumhara kitna intezaar kiya...lekin tum aayi kyu nahi??
S: woh buddy mama ne mujhe mana kiya tha...wo kehti hai ke mujhe aapse dur rehna chahiye...kyunke me aapko janti nahi hu na isliye...lekin buddy mene aapke paash rehna hai...please mujhe chod ke mat jana...
A: don't worry basket ... me aapko ab kabhi bhi chod ken ahi jayunga...promise...
S: pakka na
A: yaa basket...pakka wala promise...
S: I love you buddy...
A: I love u too basket...aacha basket aap ke papa kaha hai?
S:  papa nahi hai...
A: matlab?
S: matlab ke mene apne papa ko nahi dekha...wo mujhe aur mama ko pasand nahi karte na isliye wo hamare saath nahi hai...
A: no basket aisa nahi kehte...shyad unki koi problem ho
S: aapko pata mama ke room me ek chota sa room attached hai...jisme sir papa ki photos hai...wo papa se bohot pyaar karti hai...lekin unko nahi pata ke mujhe us room ke bare me pata hai...aap bhi mat batana...
A: me nahi bataunga...lekin aap kabhi uss room me gayi ho?? aapko pata hai ke aapke papa kaise dikhte hai?
S: no buddy mujhe nahi pata ke papa kaise hai...lekin I wish ke wo bilkul tumhare jasie ho...kyunke...
R: Sarah...chup ho jao...meine aapko kya samjhaya tha??

Riddhima came into the room with some snacks...she heard them talking about sarah dad...why cant armaan just leave the topic...

S: Mama wo me to buddy ko sirf...
R: bas sarah me kuch nahi sunna chahti...aap jaldi se washroom me jao aur  hands wash kare aao...aur phri armaan ke saath yeh snacks kha lo...aapko bhi bhook lagi hogi na...
S: okee mama
R: Armaan tum bhi jaake apne hands wash kar lo...
A: tumhara room kaha hai...
R: kya...
A: tumhare washroom use kar lunga na...sarah to apne wale me chali gayi...
R: haa mera room...the next door...tum jao
A: hmmm me aata hu

Armaan left riddhima standing there and moved out of sarahs room and walked towards riddhimas room...he wanted to know who is the father of sarah...he wanted to know if riddhima could move on so easily...and if she is still in love with her husband that's why she is still saving his pictures in her special room...but who is that guy...somewhere in his heart he wished that it was him...but he knows that it was next to impossible...he went inside her room and stood infront of the door of the small room attached with hers...he knew that inside this room must be his (sarahs fathers) things...he was just about to open it but it was closed...he looked here and there for the key but couldn't find it...he went to the drawer next to her bed...in the drawer was his pic but he didn't know it...he was just about to open it as riddhima barged in and looked like if she was caught in doing something wrong...

R: Armaan...tumhe to washroom use karna tha na...to phir tum yaha...
A: wo riddhima me...wo...me...
R: tum kya Armaan...

i hope that u all liked it Smile
for PMs put me in ur Buddy list
with love AMNA

Edited by Amna_xd - 26 January 2015 at 11:53am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirlsunrise123Mvinffftacker_karanjaanu013gaurijwSony.Sblessed4sweet_tehsnilusoniITSABOUT_DMG

Go to top