Mohabbat ab nahi hogi - AR FF - Page 29

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by gaurikajen

wow finally ar got married and riddhima is pregnant 
thank god armaan time par uth gaya ni to riddhima would have run away 
waiting for next part post soon

thanx gauri...yes i'll upod8 in a while :)

MOHOBBAT AB NAHI HOGI

Part 19

It was morning...armaan entered the room and saw riddhima sitting in a corner and sleeping in a very bad condition...he moved to her and picked her up in his arms and put her on the bed...so that she could sleep for sometime peacefully...

In the mean time he woke up sarah and drove with her to her kindergarten...he left sarah in her group and then went to the head of KG to talk with her about something important...

A: so everything is alright?
Head: yes Mr. Mallik...everything will happen the way u want.
A: thank u...thats great...ill take a leave now...
Head: have a nice journey Mr. Mallik...

Armaan drove back home to see his beautiful wife...he wasn't upset with her anymore...he knew she just cared about his reputation...but her behaviour hurted him too much...he knew that he spoiled his first night but he knows that he is going to make everything ok...but before that he still has to behave rude with her...he really hopes that she will forgive him...

Armaan took out a green lehnga choli and put it on her bed...he then put out a pink dupatta which matched the dress and the matching jewlery...he knows that his riddhima will look like a angel in this dress...

A: riddhima...wake up...jaldi karo...office ke liye late ho raha hai
R: armaan sone do na...plzzz
A: wake up riddhima...me tumhe phir nahi uthane aaunga...

Armaan left the room and riddhima woke up duo to his rude tone...she knew that he was still hurt...but how can she manofie him??? He is really stubborn sometimes...

R: gussa to dekho hamesha nak pe hi baitha rehta hai...ek to abhi abhi shaadi hui hai aur apni biwi ke saath kaise rudly behave kar raha hai...I swear jab mujhe mauka milega na...to me isko nahi chodungi...bandar kahi ka...

Then a voice came from the outside of her door... 

A: I heard that...ab agar tumhara apne aap se baat karna ho gaya to jaldi se tayaar ho...aur jo dress mene nikala hai wohi pehnna...afterall u are ARMAAN MALLIKS wife...
R: armaan malliks wife...

Riddhima mimicked him...she looked at the dress...it was mindblowing...it looked soo beautiful...no wonder afterall its his choise...

She made herself ready and moved down...they both had breakfast in silence...non of them talked...riddhima didn't because she still felt guilty...and armaan because he still showed that he was angry on her...

Even the drive to the office was silent...just at the corner before they reach the office riddhima said...

R: armaan mujhe yahi pe utar do...me khud aa jaungi...
A: no need to...ab tum meri biwi ho...jisko jo soochna hai sooch le...kyunke mujhe nahi lagta ke yeh galat hai ke apni biwi ke saath ek hi car me drive karna...or do u have a problem?
R: maine aisa to nahi kaha armaan...
A: gud then stay quit...

Armaan entered the office with riddhima hand in hand...all the office staff looked at them in aww...because they both completed each other perfectly...even Arjun was looking at them and smiling...

Armaan moved with riddhima to the centre...and annouonced...

A: may I have ur attention please...

Everyone stood up from their seats and made a circle around armaan and riddhima...

A: please welcome ur MALKIN...the ruler of my heart...MR. RIDDHIMA ARMAAN MALLIK...my wife...

Armaan took her and kissed it infront of everyone...riddhima blushed at his his gesture...everyone clapped for them and one by one everyone came and congratulated them...everyone came but not Arjun...he just stood there and kept smiling...everyone got busy again in their work and armaan and riddhima moved to their cabin...arjun followed them...he went straight to riddhima and stood in front of her...then he sank on his knees and hold his ears...

Arjun: I am extreamly sorry bhabi...agar mujhe pata hota ke aap is ullu ke pathe ka pyaar ho to me to aapko propose karne ki kabhi bhi galti na karta...saach me bhabi...i am really really sorry...please mujhe maaf kar do...please mujhe maaf kar do...please please please...agar aap mujhe maaf nahi karogi to me yaha se nahi uthunga aur aapke pair bhi nahi chodunga...plzzz mujhe maaf kar do...
R: hahah Arjun its okee...tum please uthoo...mene tumhe maaf kiya...utho...arjun...
Arjun: saach na bhabi...aapne mujhe maaf kiya na...
R: haa baba mene tumhe maaf kiya...
Arjun: chalo shukr hai...warna me to kal raat se hi sooch ke pareshaan ho raha tha ke me aapse maafi kasie mangu...iss bandar ne to zaurui nahi samjhe mujhe itna bada saach batana...aur anjane me hi sahi mene apni pyaari si bhabi ka dil dukhaya...I am sorry...bhabi...

Arjun side hugged her and armaan was looking all the time in pure shock...as Arjun hugged riddhima armaan came out of his shock and said...

A: abbey chod...biwi hai meri...
Arjun: bhabi aapne kuch suna kya??
R: huh...
Arjun: nahi na...haaa mene bhi kuch nahi suna...aacha to me kya keh raha tha...
A: Arjun...whats this nonsence yr??
Arjun: bhabi...lagta hai ke koi hamare bhabi dewaar ke rishte ko dekh ke jal raha hai...

Now riddhima also started teasing armaan...she loved armaans pissed of puppy face...

R: haa Arjun mujhe bhi aisa hi lag raha hai...aacha chodo isse tum batao ke tum kya keh rahe the??

They both turned around and where about to go when suddenly armaan grabbed riddhimas bare waist and pulled her toward himself...

A: tum meri biwi ho...
Arjun: hoo to...meri bhabi hai...ab kya me apni bhabi se baat bhi nahi kar sakta...
A: nahi...
Arjun: khadoos...
A: kya kaha...
Arjun: kuch nahi mere baap

Riddhima giggled at their sweet little talk...and they both hugged each other...now all the misunderstanding where solved...now armaan riddhima and Arjun where sitting in his cabin and discussing about a meeting...then armaan said...

A: Arjun...me riddhima aur sarah aaj hi London jaa rahe hai...we are going to shift there...mene sarah ke kindergarten se bhi baat kar li hai...today is her last day here...and yeah rahila ne waha pe sab kuch ready kar liya hai...and one more thing...sign these papers...
Arjun: yeh kya hai armaan?
A: just sign them yr...
Arjun: okee

Arjun signed the papers without even lookin at them...

A: congrats aaj se to mera business partner...now u will handle the business here in Nottingham and Derby...
Arjun: Armaan yeh sab...iski kya zarurat thi???
A: zarurat thi...chal ab tu bhi jaldi se tayaar hoja...hum 2 hours me London ke liye niklenge...I want u to be ready...

Armaan left with riddhima the office and drove back home...to make the last minute arrangements...he was still not talking with her...he was not even touching her...riddhima thought that everything was sorted out...but why is armaan still behaving rude with her...she didn't know when tears started coming out of her eyes...armaan saw her teary eyes but he controlled himself and promised that tonight he will clear everything...

In London

Armaan and riddhima where standing hand in hand in front of the big house which was decorated very beautifully and behind them was standing Arjun with sarah in his hand...they both became very good friends...then the door opened and a beautiful girs was standing with aarti in her hand...

G: bhaijaan bhabi aap aagaye...welcome home bhabi...ek minute mujhe arti to utarne dijiye...me janti hu ke aap ke yaha yeh sab kuch nahi hota...aapke yaha dusri rasme hoti hai...lekin mujhe to yehi aati hai...so please don't mind...
A: rahila...chup kar yr hume andar to aane de...kitna bolti hai tu...
Rahila: upppss...sorry bhaijaan...chalo aarti ho gayi ab aap dono apne right feet he ghar ke andar aao...

They both enetered the house and riddhima was blown away with the beauty of this house...it was decorated like a wedding had taken place here...

Rahila: kaisi lagi decoration bhabijaan...
R: aachi hai...aap
Rahila: aree me bhi na...kitni buddhu hu...itni baate karti hu...me to aapko batana hi bhul gayi ke me koun hu...me hu rahila...rahul bhai ki choti behen...ab kyunke Rahul bhai aur muskaan bhabi USA shift ho gaye hai to me armaan bhaijaan ke saath hi rehti hu...
R: ohh aacha...me riddhima...
Rahila: janti hu bhabi...armaan bhaijaan hamesha aapke bare me hi baat karte the...har waqt har lambha...sirf aap hi aap...
A: chale rahila...
Rahila: chaliye na bhaijaan...mene kab mana kiya...aap dono apne room me jaye...mene aap dono ke kapre nikal diye hai...so aap dondo jaldi se ready ho jaye...mehmaan aane wale hai...
R: mehman???
Rahila: ha bhabi...wo aap dono ki wedding ki announcement jo karni hai...jao aap jaldi se tayaar ho jao...phir hum dono sham ko baate karenge

Armaan and riddhima left for armaans room...whereas Arjun brought sarah in her room and and went himself in the guest room...arjun and rahila were best friends...riddhima entered her new room and was shocked beyond limits...almost on every wall was a picture of her...it looked sooo breathtaking...

R: armaan yeh sab...
A: riddhima jaldi se tayaar ho jao...neeche mehmaan ane hi wale honge...
R: nahi me nahi tayaar houngi...me dekh rahi hu...tum aaj subha se mujhe sahi tareeke se baat bhi nahi kar rahe ho...tum mujhe kyu ignore kar rahe ho armaan...ab to sab kuch theek ho gaya hai na...
A: dekho riddhima...abhi mera bilkul bhi mood nahi hai koi bhi discussion karne ka...hum sham ko baat karenge is bare me...abhi tum jaldi se tayaar ho jao...me bhi tayaar ho raha hu...

Armaan took his dress and went into the washroom...when he came out he directly went downstairs to the other...by now some guests have arrived...riddhima took her saree and went inside the washroom...the saree was beautiful...it was red with silver border...it suited riddhima perfectly 

riddhima's suit

She went downstairs and rahila brought her to armaan...armaan was smitthen by her beauty...he put his arms around her waist and introduced her proudly as his wife...suddenly some guest asked him to sing...armaan went to the main stage and took his guitar and started playing...

( this song matched them perfectly "tumko sirf tumko"...what do u thing guyz...plzzz listen to it...)

ARMAAN: 
Mm Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm Hmm, Aah Ha Ha Ha Ha
Hey Hey Hey, Hey Hey, Aah Ha Ha Ha Ha
(armaan gave his guitar to an another guy and moved to riddhima and took her hand in his)

Tumko, Sirf Tumko Humne Chaaha, Chaahat Ki Kasam
Tum Bin Agar Jeena Padaa Humko, Mar Jaayenge Hum
Dil Hai Tumhaara, Dhadkan Tumhaari
(he put her hand on his heart and then kissed it)

Tere Liye Hai Saansein Hamaari, Ho
Itna Hai Kehna, Sang Rehna Sanam
Hey Hey Hey, Aah Ha Ha Ha Ha
Eh Hey Hey Hey Hey, Aah Ha Ha Ha Ha
(riddhima pulled her hand out of his hands...because she thought that armaan was doing that all just because of the guests...she had tears in her eyes and was about to turn when armaan again catched her and put his head on her shoulder)

ARMAAN:
Itna Hai Kehna, Sang Rehna Sanam
(armaan started slowly dancing with her...he was still holding her very close to himself)

Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey, Aah Ha Ha Ha Ha

Phaagun Ki Khili Khili Dhoop Ke
Aashiq Hai Hum To Tere Roop Ke
Phaagun Ki Khili Khili Dhoop Ke
Aashiq Hai Hum To Tere Roop Ke, Ho
Darrte Hai Hum To Is Bekhudi Se
Dekho Naa Aisi Deewangi Se
(armaan looked deep in her eyes and saw pure love for himself...he left her and turned to the other side...by then riddhima put her hand on his shoulder and stopped him...she came infront of him...)

RIDDHIMA:
Itna Hai Kehna Sang Rehna Sanam
Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey, Aah Ha Ha Ha Ha
(she put his hands on her waist and danced with him...)

RIDDHIMA:
Poochho To Hamein Kitna Pyaar Hai
Har Lamhaa Tera Intezaar Hai
(riddhima touched his face and kissed him on his forehead)

ARMAAN:
Poochho To Hamein Kitna Pyaar Hai
Har Lamhaa Tera Intezaar Hai
(armaan did the same and then he sank on his knees...he kissed her hand and bend his head infront of her...9

RIDDHIMA:
Oh, Bheeghe Labon Ki Shabnam Churaa Le
Aa Is Ghadi Mein Sab Kuch Bhulaa De
(riddhima also bent on her knees and wished his tears...)

ARMAAN:
Tere Liye Hai Saansein Hamaari

RIDDHIMA:
Ho, Itna Hai Kehna Sang Rehna Sanam
Hey Hey Hey, Ah Ha Ha Ha Ha
Hey Hey Hey Hey Hey, Ah Ha Ha Ha Ha
(they both stood there in each others arms...they didn't care what the world will think of them...)

ARMAAN:

RIDDHIMA:
Tere Liye Hai Saansein Hamaari, Oh
Itna Hai Kehna Sang Rehna Sanam
Hey Hey Hey, Ah Ha Ha Ha Ha
Hey Hey Hey Eh Eh, Ah Ha Ha Ha Ha
Hey Hey Hey, Ah Ha Ha Ha Ha.

The voice of claps brought them out of their la la land...

A: I love u riddhima
R: I love u too armaan. 

here u got the part...really hope that u all liked it...its extreme long...sorry if it will became boring...i tried my best...waiting eagerly to know how u liked it

and this is the second last part of the FF...and next will be the last..
hope u enjoy..

Love
Amna ðŸ˜Š
Edited by Amna_xd - 9 years ago
Wowww 
Amazing part 
But Ye kya tumhare note ne toh mujhe sad Kardiya 
Y r u ending this 
I want more parts yaar 
Please itni jaldi bandh Matt Karo 
Please please please 
No it was not boring at all 
Loved it alottt 

Edited by SGROVER_WINGET - 9 years ago
Awesome and lovely part 
Thanks for pm 
Plz pm me for next part 
Beautiful part ...
Continue soon ... Tc ! :)
Awww...a gr8 part indeed
starting frm d morning rude behaviour to d announcement in front of the staff
I esp loved arjun vala scene whr he ws literally begging for an apology...n not to forget d jealous armaan
Thn in london rahila is so cute
 D song's choice ws awsm...
Waiting fr d penultimate part now...n a  epilogue fr sure
want a scene of sarah too nxt tym plz
Hey nice part. Liked armaan n Arjun bonding.
Sorry for late reply.
Thanks for the pm.
itni jaldi end 
the part was too good 
oh to armaan pareshan kar raha hai riddhima ko
glad arjun realized hs mistake 
post next prt soon
awesome part amna
really superb
to armaan natak kar rha tha to be angry on ridhz aww so cute
aww my poor ridhz is upset wid ridhz she is so uoset with armaan behavior
so finally arjun realized his mistake nd apologised to both ar nd both forgave him
loved the scene where armaan officially announced ridhz his wife in front of whole office
that's really beautiful scene
so armaan nd ridhz shifted to London now
loved rahila she is so cute nd bubbly
loved the part but really sad that this is going to end now
do post soon
bye tc...
">
MOHOBBAT AB NA HOGI
Last part 20

Arjun: dekh rahila...yeh dono kitne aache lag rahe hai ek saath
Rahila: wah Arjun...tu bhi kabhi kabhi aachi baate kar sakta hai...not bad yr...
Arjun: shut up...i am very intelligent u know...
Rahila: chal chal kisi aur ko apni intelligence ki path padhaiyo...
Arjun: wese tum aaj itni buri bhi nahi lag rahi ho...
Rahila: OMG...me sapna to nahi dekh rahi...Arjun mujhe compliment de raha hai...
Arjun: chal ab zyada bhao mat kha...wanna dance..
Rahila: sure...

They both moved to the dance floor and got lost in each others arms...both the pairs didn't knew when the time flew and now it was time for the guests to leave...one by one everyone congratulated them last time and left from there...arjun took rahila on a long drive...they took sarah with them as they both knew that armaan and riddhima surely wanna spend their suhaagraat alone 

Armaan took riddhima in his arms and entered with her their decorated room...riddhima was speechless by seeing the beauty of their decorated room...soft lightening which was very effective to spice up the romance in both of them...candles grouped together in many corners of the room evoke the feelings of intimacy...on the mirrow was written in big letters " I LOVE U VERY MUCH JAAN" ...even the curtais where red...the windows open so the wind could fly in...almost everywhere on the floor where red peatles...soft music was playing in the background...and on the bed where many red peatles...it looked sooo perfect...

Armaan made riddhima stand on her feet and she admired the beauty of the room...she moved to the mirrow and wrote with her lipstick "I LOVE U TOO MY JAAN"...she was about to turn around as armaan held her by her waist and put his head on her shoulder...riddhima put her hands on his and leand back on his shoulder...armaan kissed her on her nape and put all her hairs on one side and again started to kiss her...riddhima let out a moan...

R: armaan plzzz...
A: plzzz kya riddhima...
R: armaan mene pehle tumse baat karni hai...
A: not now riddhima...
R: abhi armaan...
A: uhhh...

Riddhima came out of armaans gripp and giggled at his antics...she took him by his hands and sat with him on the bed...but armaan took her in his lap and hid his face in her neck...he again started to nuzzle her neck...

R: armaan plzzz...pehle baat...
A: fine tum start karo...me sun rah ahu...
R: kya tum abhi bhi mujhse naraz ho armaan??
A: kya me naraz lag raha hu??

Riddhima kept mum and looked at the floor...

A: me tumse naraz nahi hu riddhima...yes yesterday I was very agry...lekin aaj subha se...i am not upset with u
R: pakka na??
A: jess my jaan...pakka

Armaan again got busy in his work...suddenly something hit riddhimas mind...he said he wasn't angry from the morning on...then why was he ignoring her and hurting her that badly...

R: armaan suno na...
A: yr riddhima...ab kya hai...plzz let me to na what i can to the best...
R: armaan tumne to kaha ke tum mujhse aaj subha se naraz nahi ho...then why where u ignoring me???
A: riddhima...wo me...i actually just wanted to tease u...and then give u the surprise here...
R: kya...tum mujhe sirf tease karna chahte the...aur idhar meri jaan nikalti jaa rahi thi...
A: baby I am sorry...
R: no armaan...i wont forgive u...
A: tum jaise kahogi me waise hi karunga...i promise...

Riddhima stood up from his lap and moved to the window...she wasn't angry on him...she actually loved his surprise...armaan also stood behind her and put his hands on her waist...

A: riddhima jaan...tum...
R: armaan tumhe saaza milegi...
A: jo saza tum dena chaho riddhima...
R: theek hai...u r not allowed to touch me...me jo kuch bhi karu...but u r not allowd to touch me...
A: WHAT???? Aree u mad riddhima...iske ilawa tum jo saza mujhe do me kuch nahi kahunga...lekin not this...
R: okee theek hai...take the pillow and move to the guest room...u wont sleep with me for one month...
A: KYAAA??? RIDDDHIMAAA...
R: the choice is urs baby...

Armaan looked at her with a puppy face...but that didn't worked on her...he moved back to the bed and sat there and said...

A: fine I wont touch u...

Riddhima smiled at his antics...he looked sooo cute when he is pissed off...she looked at him in a very seductive way...slowly slowly she put down her saree...now she was only in her blouse and peticout...seeing that armaan stood up from the bed and looked at her in pure shock...he never knew that riddhima would do something like that...

A: riddhima tum...
R: shhh armaan...don't say a word...and remember...u r not allowed to toch me...

Riddhima kissed him on his eyes and then on his nose...she was inches away from his lips...she could feel that armaan wanted to kiss her...she kissed him and opened one by one his buttons of his sherwani...now armaan was on in his pyjama...bare waist...riddhima pushed him on the bed and ordered...

R: armaan baby...plzzz put ur hand under ur head...
A: what...par kyu riddhima...
R: kyunke me keh rahi hu...

Armaan cursed riddhima under his breath but he did like she said...riddhima pulled up her peticote till her knees were visible...she sat on armaan and bent down to kiss him...she kissed him on his neck...his neck like and moved to his bare chest...she gave him many kisses on his chest and moved more down to his pyjama...all the time armaan was fightening with himself...he was shivering...riddhima knew that armaan wanted her badly now...and she also wanted him...she again sat on his tummy and said...

R: I think I a punished u enough and i...

Before riddhima could talk further she was already pinned under armaan and he asked her...

A: have u forgiven me riddhima??
R: yes armaan I have...

Armaan didn't let riddhima finish...he got busy in his work...he made love to her till the morning...he punished her for not allowing him to touch her...they both loved each other like never before...

After 9 motnhs they both were blessed with a baby boy which they named RIDHAN...they where a perfect family...ARMAAN RIDDHIMA SARAH AND RIDHAN...
A family like in the fairytales.

now here ends this FF...tell me ur real opinion how u liked it...as it was my first ff...i really hope that u all liked it.

with lots of love 
Amna