Loved them mann 
N Chotu sa AR moment bhi mast tha 
But in sabme kamina arjun aagaya 
I just hope uski wajah se ridhima aur armaan ke beech kuch bhi bura nahi ho 
Bahot hi mushkil se dono miley yaar amna 
Itni jaldi agar AR ko alag karogi na toh acha nahi hoga 
Ye meri warning Samjho 
Ok πŸ˜†

hahahhaha chill yr...bechara arjun...agar usko pata chale ke tum uske bare me aisa soochti ho to wo tum tumhare samne bhi na aaye...hahahahha
ab to mujhe bhi tumse bach ke rehna padega yr...hahahha 
i am happy that u liked it πŸ˜Š
Amna_xd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: palakajenian

superb part
loved armaan nd sarah they r cute
omg arjun proposed ridhz or armaan ne dekh bhi liya
niw u hope kuch or panga na ho jaye
do continue soon plz

THANKS for liking it yr πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Amna_xd thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet_tehs

Armaan n Sarah are cute. But y does Arjun have to come in between now.

hahah thats the new twist yr πŸ˜‰
Amna_xd thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurikajen

yeh kya arjun ne armaan k samne h riddhima ko propose kar diya 

mujhe laga armaan pitega use 
hope ar k bich koi prob na ho 
armaan and sarah moments were cute 
waiting for next part post soon

thanks for liking it πŸ˜Š
Amna_xd thumbnail
Part 17

Arjun: Riddhima mujhe jawab to deti jao...
R: Arjun mera haath chodo...mujhe jana hai...
Arjun: Lekin riddhima mera...
R: mene kaha mera haath chodo arjun...nahi to wo chala jayega...
Arjun: koun chala jayega riddhima...i just proposed u...usse zyada zaruri kya hai?
R: ARMAAN hai zaruri mere liye...dekho arjun me tumko sirf apna aacha dost manit hu...aur kuch nahi...tum armaan ke best friend ho aur me yeh bhi respect karti hu...but i just love armaan...i only love armaan...me uski ke saath rehti hu aur usi ke saath rehna chahti hu...
Arjun: lekin riddhima...me to tumse...
R: nahi Arjun tum mujhse pyaar nahi karte...u r just attraced toward me...aur kuch bhi nahi hai...
Arjun: tum Armaan ke saath rehti ho...
R: haa Arjun me Armaan ke saath rehti hu aur usi ke saath rehna chahti hu...pata nahi wo yeh sab dekh ke kyaa sooch raha hoga mere bare me...plz mera haath chodo...mujhe uske paas jana hai...

riddhima latterly started crying...and Arjun got angry at himself...he crused himself that why he confessed to riddhima...why he didn't know that she already was in love with someone...and that above all...armaan...his best friend...that also means that Armaan was looking for a girl from very long time...and that girl is none other than riddhima?? he definitely needed time to digest the truth...so at this time his anger overtook his emotions and he blurted everything which came in his mind...
Arjun: Tum kis rishte se Armaan ke saath reh rahi ho?
R: matlab?
Arjun: akhir kya rishta hai tumhara...tum kis haq se uske saath reh rahi ho? biwi ho tum uski? shaadi hui hai tumhari Armaan ke saath?...kahi tum uski rakheel to...

before Arjun could finish his sentence he felt a burning sensation on his cheek...riddhima was fuming in ager...she and Armaan shared a very pure feeling for each other...no one has the right to interfear in between...not even his best friend...

R: behtar hoga ke tum apni had me raho...mere aur Armaan ke beech me padhne ka koi haq nahi hai tumhe...samjhe tum!

before Arjun could say anything further...riddhima stromed out of the room...in search of Armaan...she couldn't find him in his cabin...she run out of the office...his car wasn't here anymore...so that means he has left for home...riddhima took a taxi and went home...she knew that Armaan must be hell angry...she knew how possessive he is about her...she called the caretaker of sarah and informed her to pick sarah up...and then go out with her...but don't bring her home...she knew that at first she has to pacify Armaan...it wouldn't be good if sarah sees her father in such a bad mood...she knew that Armaan will control infront of sarah...but she dindt want to take risk...she reached home and paid the taxi driver..

R: Armaan...

riddhima entered the villa and shouted his name...but there was no answer...she knew that he must be inside the villa...because his car is parking outside...again she shouted his name...

R: armaaan...kaha ho tum armaaan...plzzz ek bar meri baat to sun lo...armaan...

riddhima run to their bedroom because she heard voices from inside...she opened the door and was shocked to see the view...all the things were shattered around...every glass was broken...armaan was about to throw the mirrow...as riddhima run inside and hold his hands...armaan looked at her with his blood shoot eyes...he pushed her away from himself and throw the mirrow on the floor which broke in thousand pieses...

R: Armaan tum pagal ho gaye ho?
A: haa hogaya hu me pagal...tumhe koi problem hai?
R: armaan kya ho gaya hai tumhe...tum itna kyu over react kar rahe ho?
A: me over react kar raha hu riddhima...saach me...

Armaan moved to her and grabbed her by her shoulders very harshly...riddhima hissed in pain but didn't said a word...

A: Arjun, mera best friend meri aankho ke samne mere hi pyaar ko propose kar raha tha...aur tum keh rahi ho ke me over react kar raha hu...

Armaan left riddhima all of a sudden wich caused her to stepp back...she stepped on a glass piece...which caused her to hiss in pain and she slide to the ground...armaan looked at her feet...blood was coming out...he got tensed and moved to her...

A: riddhima...i am sorry...meri wajah se tumhe lag gai...I am extremely sorry...me tumhe dard nahi pohchana chahta tha...pata nahi mujhe kya ho jata hai...i am extremyl sorry...

riddhima looked at him with pure shock and then admistration...one second he was hell angry and the other second he became so soft just because she was in pain...maybe she will never be able to understand his love for her...armaan took riddhima in his arms and moved with her to an other room...he put her on the bed and he himself sat by her feet...he took out the glass piece with his teeth...armaan had tears in his eyes...

R: Armaan me theek hu...bas ek chota sa hi glass ka piece tha...mujhe kuch nahi hua hai...
A: aur me tumhe kuch hone bhi nahi dunga...
R: me janti hu Armaan...jab tak tum mere saath ho mujhe kuch nahi ho sakta...

Armaan put his arms around her waist and hide his face in her waist...he nuzzled there for a time till riddhima broke the silence...
R: Armaan jo tumne dekha wo...

Armaan again remembered why he was so angry...again the anger came by just the thought that someone else proposed riddhima...he harshly stood up from there and moved to the window...

R: Armaan tum please meri ek baar baat to sun lo...
A: kya sunu me riddhima...yehi ke mera best friend bhi tumhe pasand karta hai...mene tumse kaha tha na ke wo bhi tumhe pasand karta hai...lekin nahi...tum meri baat kyu manogi...

riddhima also got angry at armaans answere...

R: ohh...to ab sab meri galti hai...agar tum pehle hi Arjun ko bata dete ke me tumhari kya lagti hu...to yeh sab nahi hota...

Armaan turned around and grabbed her shoulder and pulled her to his level...

A: me kaise batata use riddhima ke tum hi mera pyaar ho...me to khud uss time dara hua tha...me nahi chahta tha ke humare pyaar ko kisi bhi nazar lage...
R: to ab tum hi kyu hamare pyaar ko nazar laga rahe ho Armaan?
A: ha ab to tumhe yehi lage ga na...kyunke tumhe kisi aur se pyaar jo ho gaya hai...
R: what rubbish are you talking about Armaan...tum hosh me to ho...
A: of course hosh me hu riddhima...kaho ke tumhe Arjun pasand nahi hai kya??
R: Armaan tum pagal ho gaye ho...leave me...mujhe chodo...jane do mujhe...
A: take tum uske pas chali jao...
R: shut up Armaan...just shut up...hamre lyaar ki toheen to mat karo...chup ho jao...

riddhima came out of his grip and was about to go...when Armaan grabbed her and pinned her to the wall...

R: armaan chodo mujhe...u r hurting me...
A: aur tum jo mujhe hurt karti ho uska kya riddhima?
R: plzz armaan...chodo mujhe...
A: nahi riddhima...agar shayad mene tumhe aaj chod diya...to phir tumhe phir kabhi na pakar pau...

armaan hid his face in her neck and gave her lots of kisses there...riddhima also tried to relax herself...she knows armaan better that he knows himself...its just his insecurities which wont let him live in peace...

R: me tumhe kahi chod ke nahi jaa rahi Armaan...trust me...
A: sirf tumpe hi to me turst karta hu riddhima...aur is duniya me kisi pe bhi bharosa nahi hai...

Armaan shifted to the other side of her face...but he didn't left her...he put down her saree off her shoulders and kissed her there too...

A: I am sorry riddhima...i am sorry...mujhe aisa...

before he could talk further riddhima grabbed his face and kissed him on his lips...the kiss was a promise to she will be always his...nobody else can take his place in her heart...

R: shhh Armaan...plzz make love to me...yeh me bhi janti hu aur tum bhi...me sirf tumhari thi...hu...aur marte dam tak tumhari hi rahungi...
A: I love u riddhima...
R: I love u too armaan...
A: kya tum saach me...
R: yes Armaan...plzzz

Armaan put riddhima down on the bed...he made himself comfortable above her...her opened her saree, blouse and peticote...how she was just in in her innerwears...armaan hugged her and gave her kisses on her neckline...he moved to her lips and kissed her very hard...

R: stop teasing me Armaan...
A: what can I do...u r just sooo delicious...
R: armaaan...
he bite her on cheek...and got busy in his act (imagine the restπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ wink"-Emoticon )

after the lovemaking they both fall asleep in each others arms...they didn't knew what the tomorrow has planned for them...but they were least intressted...

really hope that u guyzzz liked it...waiting for ur comments and likes πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

with lots of love AMNA😳
smile"-Emoticon
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome part
armaan's anger and ridhima's helplessness
loved it
i hope you dont separate ar
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next part
continue soon

gaurijw thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg armaan anger is so bad 
bechari riddhima 
hate arjun
post soon
lashyyy thumbnail
omg yeh arjun he is so rude nd arrogant ridhz ko kitna sunaya or kya kya bola use
how could he agar mere saamne hota to i swear usla murder kar deti 😑
or armaan omg kitna gussa karta h nd now ridhz know how to handle him
do update soon i m eagerly waiting
sweet_tehs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice part.
Liked the roothna manana between AR.
Sorry for late comment n thanks for PM
Amna_xd thumbnail

Originally posted by: nilusoni

awesome part

armaan's anger and ridhima's helplessness
loved it
i hope you dont separate ar
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next part
continue soon

thanx nilusoni...m glad u liked the ff...
hhmm..don't worry..they won't get seperate...so chill
:)

yaa..sur..bye
tc :)