continue soon

thanks for liking it πŸ˜Š
Amna_xd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Jess2014

Nice part

Loved it!

Eager to know if Armaan will get to know that he is Sarah's father.

Hope you are better now.

Continue soon
Thanks for the PM,😊

thanks for liking it πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
yeah thanks...i am feeling much better now πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Amna_xd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 11

A: you know riddhima I met a girl 5 years ago...I actually fall in love with her and she too...we became very close with each other...I mean really really close to each other...
R: sir I think its ur personal matter...you shouldn't discuss it with me...
Riddhima stood up and wanted to go to the door...but Armaan caught her hand and pulled her on his lap...he hold her from her waist so that she couldn't move...

R: sir please leave...what r u doing?
A: my story isn't finished yet...so shut up and listen carefully...

Riddhima shushed as his voice spoke pure anger...

A: finally after 5 long years I found her...and u know what she has a daughter and is not even married...

riddhima was shocked to hear that Armaan knows that she isn't married...iska matlab that he knows the truth maybe?

A: why are u so shocked riddhima...do u want to say something to me...some important thing?
R: n...no...tum...
A: are u sure u don't want to say anything?
R: Armaan me...who...

before riddhima could talk further her mobile rung...it was sarahs caretaker...riddhima moved out of armaans grip and stood up...

R: is everything alright?...what...where have you been...why...dont worry...I am coming...just stay with her till I reach home...

R: Armaan wo Sarah ko bohot bura sapna aaya...wo bohot ro rahi hai...mujhe...

before riddhima could talk further Armaan grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the office to his car and drove off to her home...

R: Armaan meri car...
A: to hell with your car...u can pick it up tomorrow...
R: lekin...
A: shut up riddhima...mujhe bohot gussa chara hua hai...mujhe aur gussa mat dilao...

They both reached her home in no time and both run to sarahs room...armaan shouted on the caretaker and ordered her ot leave...Sarah saw her mother and her buddy...she run and hugged her buddy...which surprised riddhima the most...because sarah was very addicted to her and now in her bad state she chose her buddy over her...at one side she was happy but at the other side she was sad thinking how Armaan will react...Armaan at the other side was very happy of the bound he shared with his daughter...even he wasn't there for her in the past 5 years...but now he will relive all the years...

A: shhh basket...chup ho jao...me yahi pe hu aur dekho mama bhi yahi pe hai...chalo soo jao...
S: buddy aap mujhe chor ke to nahi jao ge na...
A: no basket...ab me tumhe kabhi chod ke nhi jaunga...chalo sote hai...me bhi yahi pe hu...aur aapki mama bhi yahi pe hoenge...
R: ha baacha...chalo leto...mama yahi pe hai aur aapke pa...

riddhima stopped when she realized what she was going to say and looked over at Armaan who was staring at her all the time...they both laid with sarah on her bed and covered her with blanket...both were tapping her till she fall in a deep slumber...while tapping sarah Armaan again thought of the small room in riddhimas room...when he could enter in that room...that will clear all his doubts and will shut riddhima up...he excused himself and left for her room...he knew that she won't come right away...

he went in her room and to his luck he found the key of the door on her side table...he opened the door and was shocked beyond limits...he didn't know how to react...it was hard for him to even breath...the small room was full of his pictures...he went inside the room and saw that on all the four walls where his pictures from magazines and some were from their first meeting and etc...that actually means that he was is and will be her love...aur iska matlab yeh ke sarah usiki beti hai...armaan didn't know when tears started coming out of his eyes...there were all kind of pic of him...he even realised that riddhima cut out the girls which were standing with him for the photo-shoot...she smiled at her antics...then he remembered the drawer next to her bed...he was sure that there must be something related to him too...else riddhima wouldn't be so shocked when she saw him near her drawer...he left the room and walked to her drawer next to her bed...when he opened it he saw his pic and his hanky...which he forgot 5 years back by her...she still had his belonging with herself and still doesn't want to accept that she loves him...why is she doing that??...why can't she accept their relation when he is all ready to do it...why is she making it all difficult...he felt the anger rising in him again...before he could think anything further his thoughts were disturbed by riddhimas voice...

R: Tum yaha pe kya kar rahe ho?...how dare u touch my private things...

Riddhima was horrified to see him with all the belonging which she kept all the 5 years with herself when he wasn't there...she wasn't able to see him in his eyes...she moved to him and took his picture out of his hand and put it back in her drawer...she turned around and was more horrified as she saw the door to her attached room open...her mouth stand opened and she wasn't able to utter one single word...she was still staring at that room...then Armaan whispered from behind in her ear in a dangerous husky voice...

A: kya abhi bhi tumko kuch nahi kehna riddhima?

Part 12

really hope that u all liked it...for PMs put me in ur buddy list...waiting for ur comments and likes πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

with lots of love AMNA😳😳
Edited by Amna_xd - 9 years ago
punamluvshilpa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for late reply ,was very busy in exams...its awesome..loved all parts..
gaurijw thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow u posted so soon thanks 
the part was awesome so finally armaan came to know about the secret room
i think armaan should understand ki its difficult to trust a person who left her 
he should explain things calmly to riddhima
still waiting to know y armaan left 
post soon
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing part 
Armaan in ridhima  secret room 
Excited for next part 
Thanks for pm
Plz  ppm me for next part 

Continue soon 
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome part 
Thanks for updating fast Amna 
Finally armaan knows the truth 
Loved it 
Continue soon 
But i need a calm explaination from armaan that y he left her n ridhima is not at fault yaar 
Armaan hi usko chod kar chale gaya n he is expecting ke ridhima ussey smile karke haste haste baat karegi 
Really now armaan 
But the part is superb 
Continue soon amna 
Take care 
Love u 
HUMERA