Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Being a mother is an attitude *Updated* (Page 6)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dmug

I was so luking forward to your post and i somewhere knew it will focus on two mothers with diversified approach. One is ready to give all the love she has to win that kid over and one who has the kid ready to give up on him to fulfil her own wishes..i wonder how a mother can be so self centred..i wont say shagun doesnt love adi she loves him but she loves herself more!! I hope she also learns a lesson on parenting she needs to learn one asap..
When toshi asked ishita to stay away from adi for some time till he gets comfortable i felt it was right on her part cz the kid shld not be over burdened by love as well i felt she just asked her not to rush but i also understand the mother in ishita wont allow her to stay away for long she doesnt have it in her to distant herself with kids but the way she reacted when adi yelled at her was very mature and responsible she has to make an effort in small ways not putting pressure on him to bridge the gap someday and i dnt actualy want adi to call her ishima i m ok if he doesn't cz he has his own mother i just want him to respect her and admire her for the woman she is and reciprocate towards her love..that will also be good end to this drama..adi accepting ishita in whatever way!!
And about your collage and quote grt work as always!!

Thanks for the post... Very well put

@bold I agree with you .. That he shouldn't as he has been close to his mom for so long ... For someone his age to stop calling his Ishita his mom would be unrealistic .. More than anything the reason I want Adi to choose his family over him mom.. Not just ishita... What Shagun did was deliberately removed him from the love he had right to.. It would be quite something if they show he tells his mom I think you're wrong to keep me away from them.. Or something in that line... I just don't wabt him to remove his mom from his life... I know it's a grey zone.. I don't know whether the cvs will take it that way.. Let's see

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dmug

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

I don't really find it in me to empathize with Adi. Probably because of the way the actor does the role or maybe because it's just his character. He looks constipated and just gritting his teeth in most scenes. Ruhi, on the other hand, acts pretty well. So, meh, I'll reserve judgement on him till this track reaches its pinnacle.LOL  Yeah the character sketch is hard, especially with the kind of his deeds till only recently, and he's the weakest amongst the main actors which makes is really difficult as sometimes his emotions don't reflect on his face and you're expecting some..which never come...LOLLOL

As for Ishita, yes, I agree that she has the grits and the right approach towards motherhood. Just because I'm not talking to my mother, she's not going to stop feeding me or leave me outside in the cold when the temperature is 5 degrees. I've seen her get a lot of flake for being "mahaan" but it has been repeatedly shown that it is in fact one of the reasons Raman and the Bhallas love her. Ishita's mahaanta has irked everyone of us sometime or the other...but Ishita the mom to me is perfect..with no flaws...the CVs thankfully have not faltered there. About the flak...bashing Ishita/Raman seems to be the most IN thing...gets a lot of instant forum TRP LOL

Everyone simply ignores Shagun - I do too. Let her go and plot and do the evil stuff she likes doing. I, as a viewer don't exceptionally care. But the way she treats Adi - God, it's her own frigging kid! Manipulating Tandon or her friends is something else, but her own kid?! She already didn't care about Ruhi and now she shows how manipulative and selfish her "motherhood" is. Honestly this is the 1st track where I dont skip through Shagun scenes as I know her  words will determine Adi's next  action/reaction...She irritates me..Shagun, not Anita...It's hard to relate to a woman who is so narcissistic ..she cant see anyone beyond herself,...and obvious by this track...doesn't mind using her son ruthlessly to achieve her goal...

I don't like Adi very much (again), but I do want to see him redeem himself.
And as much as I know that he wants a loving environment, I think there needs to be a little more strictness with him in the future - be it Raman or Ishita. Instead of only molly-coddling him, he needs to be taught some manners too. Or he's on the path of a psychotic monster - with the way he was guiltless during the accident track, or when he sent his father and then step-mother to jail.I think they are doing that now because of his situation...because they want him to feel home at tha Bhalla house...Ishita will probably step in that role of authority...eventually...Toshijee will not change..she has been shown to be one of those enabler parent/grandparenwho never sees fault in their own kids..Raman will also come around...he did at the end of accident track or Ishita's jail...but he's limited in his role as he doesnt have his custody. Hopefully that will change soon

IshRa - These two are adorable together. The X-Ray glasses drama is OTT and a little immature, but it is fun to see these two banter and have fun with something so small while things are going haywire outside. 
It's almost stupid the way they are romancing when things outside their room are so abnormal -  Mihika has willingly married a two-timing, shallow, vindictive, cheap jerk, ex-wife is living in the same house, Simmi is getting divorced, two needy kids outside - but it serves the purpose of inculcating a little romance in the episode and the fact that Ishita is NOT comfortable with physical intimacy as of now. (27-28 year old virgin...seems highly improbable in today's world - especially when one is a doctor and stuff). of all the ridiculous logic we get to see in the tracks,,,anything that creates romance between the leads ...I am all for itLOL

Anyway, I love seeing your collages and your take on the episode! Keep doing it <3 Thank you and drop by to comment when you want to.Embarrassed

P.S : You may not know this, but you are part of a six-some with me. For further details, contact Doc. #stalkeralert #notawkwardatall #diesofshame Frankly I'm #clueless about this. Fill me in in PM. Doc has not mentioned anything too.. so a bit #confusedLOL

NeNe <3
-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

I don't really find it in me to empathize with Adi. Probably because of the way the actor does the role or maybe because it's just his character. He looks constipated and just gritting his teeth in most scenes. Ruhi, on the other hand, acts pretty well. So, meh, I'll reserve judgement on him till this track reaches its pinnacle.LOL
As for Ishita, yes, I agree that she has the grits and the right approach towards motherhood. Just because I'm not talking to my mother, she's not going to stop feeding me or leave me outside in the cold when the temperature is 5 degrees. I've seen her get a lot of flake for being "mahaan" but it has been repeatedly shown that it is in fact one of the reasons Raman and the Bhallas love her.

Everyone simply ignores Shagun - I do too. Let her go and plot and do the evil stuff she likes doing. I, as a viewer don't exceptionally care. But the way she treats Adi - God, it's her own frigging kid! Manipulating Tandon or her friends is something else, but her own kid?! She already didn't care about Ruhi and now she shows how manipulative and selfish her "motherhood" is. 

I don't like Adi very much (again), but I do want to see him redeem himself.
And as much as I know that he wants a loving environment, I think there needs to be a little more strictness with him in the future - be it Raman or Ishita. Instead of only molly-coddling him, he needs to be taught some manners too. Or he's on the path of a psychotic monster - with the way he was guiltless during the accident track, or when he sent his father and then step-mother to jail.

IshRa - These two are adorable together. The X-Ray glasses drama is OTT and a little immature, but it is fun to see these two banter and have fun with something so small while things are going haywire outside. 
It's almost stupid the way they are romancing when things outside their room are so abnormal - Mihika has willingly married a two-timing, shallow, vindictive, cheap jerk, ex-wife is living in the same house, Simmi is getting divorced, two needy kids outside - but it serves the purpose of inculcating a little romance in the episode and the fact that Ishita is NOT comfortable with physical intimacy as of now. (27-28 year old virgin...seems highly improbable in today's world - especially when one is a doctor and stuff).

Anyway, I love seeing your collages and your take on the episode! Keep doing it <3

P.S : You may not know this, but you are part of a six-some with me. For further details, contact Doc. #stalkeralert #notawkwardatall #diesofshame

NeNe <3

no, I particularly don't like adi either. I know he is a product of his circumstances and that shagun's schemes has set him on the wrong path, but he has been shown too evil for a child. Adi committed two felonies but I did not once seem him regret or understand the enormity of his actions. A kid without a conscience is difficult to like. Although, people need to stop walking on eggshells around him, it was always ishita who was strict to him when required. first when she went to buy school uniform with him and today, when she asked him to come down for breakfast. otherwise, no one even dares to call him out on his behaviour. I too want Ishita to step in that role and once he's a bit settled if he continues with rude behavior I want a Ishita style lecture to himLOL Adi has been shown remorseless because he's been brought up by shagun like that...with no boundaries...no sense of repercussions to bad behavior...I truly want CVs to write in some scene of his apology to his Papa and Ishita for all the misbehavior of the past. That would redeem him ...as to truly turn him around from being this really dark character that he has been portrayed until now...regret to past actions is a must.

as for the ishra romance, yes I understand it is silly but its a nice break from all the drama. Besides, I can never hate ishra romance. easily the best couple on television.

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by s_kavya

Beautiful collages and beautiful post Gan... Epi was nice today... the way shagun is playing with her own son's emotions making him more insecure.. seriously this lady Censored really felt bad for Adi.. Loved Adi ishita and Adi Raman moments... Adi really needs ishra love and affection.. Loved ishra scen.. Loved how ishu helps Raman to wear coat typical wife.. puttar still teasing ishu with X-Ray glasses .. Loved the scen.. Embarrassed

thank you ...yes the episode was pretty good in content.
-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by avni_19

Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by avni_19

RES :-)
Edited...

Gan Di... Absolutely Stunning collagesClap Must say, the first one, a total contrast of who is a better mother! One mother who provides all the love she have and the other mother who poisons her own son with insecurities and scaring the little boy.  And the second one, the cute banter of Ishra...Embarrassed

A lovely episode today.. Enjoyed watching it! loved that cute papa-adi scene, his hug, and their flashbacks!

I hate Shagun to the core.. OMG!! She is not fit to be a mother. Truely Al Mighty did a mistake, atleast seeing yesterday's and today's episode , I felt so.. The way she was pouring poisonious words to Adi, it almost looked like threatening him to be a good boy or else we are kicked out! I was like Shitt!! what a MOM! Dead Using her own Son for her Benefits! Yuckk! Disgustinggg!Censored

Coming to Ishima-Ruhi scene, that was so blissful and beautiful. They look so real like real mom-daughter. The way Ishita talks to her , makes her sleep, carries her! I was in Awe seeing their scene! Embarrassed

Getting such a scene after the court fiasco!

I thought you would be making an edit on Ishima-Ruhi! But no pressureSmile

I total hated the way Adi spoke to Ishita but poor boy himself doesnt know what he is doing. He has completely lost his sense. Must salute Ishita's patience level. On one end, he is believing his mom and not moving friendly with Ishita and on the other end, he wants to be pampered by all.  But at the same time, Felt bad for him for the bed wet and poor boy changing the sheets and washing them! 

Last but not the least, IshRa Banter! It was ROFL scene! Raman pareshanofying his biwi with the X-Ray Glasses! LOLLOLLOL  Bechari Ishita actually believed it!ShockedLOL

Ishita commenting on his petu aage nikal gayaROFL Hilarious.. It was meant for Karan itself and not for Raman!LOLWink

They looked so real, I didnt even feel that was scripted! A reel-couple doing the Real-couple banter! It was way too realistic! I loved that approach of Cv's and kamal ke performance by KP and DTClap

I really wonder, does any forum member got a hubby like Raman! hahaha! It would fun if I am not mistaken!WinkLOL

Gan Di, I totally loved the quote you used here. So apt and fits for Ishita! 

I really wonder if women like Ishita existed in this cruel world! 

What was with the precap.. Apshagun with her cheap kaand! I really wish if Raman gives her an earful!Dead 

Hard weeks coming ahead after IshRa upcoming romance!

Good recap.. Yes it was a nicely balanced episode.. Even Shagun's drama made sense ... I agree with you.. Shagun I have no patience for women like her... Hats off to Anita.. I hate that woman because Anita makes it so believable... Even the actor playing Adi .. gautam I think.. His acting is better than what it used to be. 

About Ishita -Ruhi collage .. Today I wanted to focus on Adi .. Hence no Ruhi in the pic... As the episode dealt with Adi and issues related to him. And Adi's behavior today stemmed more from his embarrasment that Ishita would find out he wetted the bed... He tried to talk to his mom about it but she had bigger things to think about than dealing with her son's problems. Angry

KP and DT share great rapport.. And they are great actors ..so the scenes come out looking natural . Yes the Petu comment was really funny... But that banter is so couple like ... 

That quote I first used when I made a collage about Ruhi and Ishita's 1st meeting.. I repeated it as it fit . 

Ishita the motherly kind.. Yes they do.. I have seen many... But the Shagun part is a bit too much.. That doesn't have any realistic reason.. It's just makes great drama.. Hence they turned her into that...let's see how far they stretch this... But honestly the woman in me wants Ishita to lash out once about Raman.. You know how she gave her about Ruhi.. Something similar ... Total JKR mode .. But this time fight Shagun Sirf Raman ke liye! EmbarrassedLOL

Yup, Anita is portraying it to T perfect that anyone can hate her very fast!Clap  Yup, Gautam has improved...more way to go for the little kid. Yesterday his expression was not really conveyed! Instead of getting frightened he was acting like he did some crime and trying to hide tht! It wasnt any embarrasment feel! My view!

Apshagun jaise aurat.. Nope I havent seen! hahaha! The world would end if such type of women also existed!

Regarding the edit, I have started noticing ur posts recently, say around one week.. so no idea about the previous posts. I wish I could read all of them! Unhappy Esp the initial ones, because they focused on more of A mother and daughter and u urself being a mother, (if im nt wrong) It will be really great to read those.

Ishita, the motherly kind I have seen but the JAAGAT MATA mode.. helping everyone and calling trouble for herself, that is something rare!

Jaagat Mata ki yaad ayi, What was with Suraj's Jagrata Headband.. LOL! that was hilarious!LOL If that was banded around his mouth, Ass-oak will stop dancing to his tunes! LOL  Acting like they lost some millionaire project!LOL 

About Ishita as a mother to Ruhi..I had made a post after the episode where Shagun tries to slap Ruhi...look into my index...they are there Embarrassed See I'm a lazy writer and a collage makerROFL I never write or capture anything until I have an idea what I want to focus on that day...(Usually i stick to one...IshraEmbarrassed) ...and I just write about that...I can't write a whole episodic review...that's too much to focus on...that's why the days there are multiple strong scenes..I get lostConfusedLOL People have complained over here that I dont have enough caps...but that's how it is ..I cant capture something (unless it's some really Ahem gesture by RKB Blushing) I cant relate to/ write about

@bold that part was CVs sleepy brain writing LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avni_19

Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Soul sista! I missed you gurl! I am getting ready to board my flight..will be back to chit chat tonight! Smile
I see you met NeNe...power of Six-some! Thumbs Up not the dirty kind obvi as you are talking to a grandma. lol

PS: D's grandma is discharged and stable...update via PM once i land. Smile

PPS: Is puttar being cute with the missus? I need some cuteness in my life right now Big smile

Edited by Eyes-Wide-Shut - 28 December 2014 at 9:27am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Bombaytola-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

Soul sista! I missed you gurl! I am getting ready to board my flight..will be back to chit chat tonight! Smile
I see you met NeNe...power of Six-some! Thumbs Up not the dirty kind obvi as you are talking to a grandma. lol

PS: D's grandma is discharged and stable...update via PM once i land. Smile

PPS: Is puttar being cute with the missus? I need some cuteness in my life right now Big smile

I have been missing you .. Was about to send a pouty pm seeing your response in Nene's thread...Ouch Yeah I'm possessive WinkLOL... 
Pm me when back at home Hug
Jwalita Senior Member

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-Angel13

Go to top