Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Being a mother is an attitude *Updated* (Page 5)

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pomegranate

shagun is one hell of a bitch. Perfectly put LOL

I always thought she loved adi in her own way, but I now understand that it is selfish love... unhealthy love. the type of love that destroys, shagun basically destroyed adi's innocence and childhood by poisoning him. he missed out on so much due to her thirst for power and vengeance.  I mean, which mother menacingly tells her son that someone is only pretending to be kind to him? which mother threatens her son to behave otherwise they will end up on the streets? it is astonishing to see how shagun manipulates her son without a second thought, she is absolutely unapologetic and ruthless. she plays on adi's every insecurity to get him to do what she wants. That's exactly what the Cvs are highlighting now.. Till now we all have hated Adi because of his utter rude behaviour to everyone but his mom.. Now we 're seeing why he's become the person that he is... The scene that made me call Shagun a bitch was that poor boy was so embarrassed and ashamed because he wetted the bed.. And wanted to talk to his mom about it.. But she not only didn't let him speak but put a further burden on him that if he's not a 'good boy' they will end up in streets.. How can a mother do that??!!Angry

Shagun's long term plan is that she will throw ishita out and live in bhalla house using adi as her shield. she will basically do whatever she wants, and say whatever she wants as long as adi. but this convoluted plan of hers holds no merit if adi does not side with her. Which is basically what will happen once this track reaches its crescendo. She can plan and plot all she wants, it will backfire once adi sees her for what she truly is. Adi is already beginning to see the difference between his real mother and his step-mom, and once he comes out of the state of confusion..he will stand up against Shagun 

@bold That's what I feel too.. It's just we'd have to endure all the shagun- drama before it's finally reaches that end... And with Shagun thrown in the pile lots of drama and screaming Dead

Dmug Senior Member
Dmug
Dmug

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I was so luking forward to your post and i somewhere knew it will focus on two mothers with diversified approach. One is ready to give all the love she has to win that kid over and one who has the kid ready to give up on him to fulfil her own wishes..i wonder how a mother can be so self centred..i wont say shagun doesnt love adi she loves him but she loves herself more!! I hope she also learns a lesson on parenting she needs to learn one asap..
When toshi asked ishita to stay away from adi for some time till he gets comfortable i felt it was right on her part cz the kid shld not be over burdened by love as well i felt she just asked her not to rush but i also understand the mother in ishita wont allow her to stay away for long she doesnt have it in her to distant herself with kids but the way she reacted when adi yelled at her was very mature and responsible she has to make an effort in small ways not putting pressure on him to bridge the gap someday and i dnt actualy want adi to call her ishima i m ok if he doesn't cz he has his own mother i just want him to respect her and admire her for the woman she is and reciprocate towards her love..that will also be good end to this drama..adi accepting ishita in whatever way!!
And about your collage and quote grt work as always!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by arshi21

One more thing..
I didnt like this- aditya keliye party..aditya keliye gift. I mean i agree he needs more attention right now but i feel ruhi gets easily sidelined when it comes to aditya..cause she makes do with everything. I feel fir her sometimes. 

I would like it if writers would stick to normal things like showing ishra ruhi moments too which can be witnessed by aditya. Par writers ko normal kahan samajh aata hai. 

Yes, his insecurities came forth today and i sort of felt bad for the kid but still...ruhi ishima papa scenes should be there.

Raman is obsessed with aditya and i will only believe otherwise when he will support ishita/ruhi(if they are right which they almost are always) in front of aditya and not give into his stupid wishes. 

PS: that ungratelful brat said "aapka ehsan nahi chahiye". Does he even realize that had it not been  for ishita's so called ehsaan he would have been living somewhere else? In a much more cold and lonely environment? (I am sure then raman would have kept shagun and adi somewhere else had ishita said no to shagun living with them)

To tell you the truth I don't think Cvs are wrong this time. Ruhi is already in a secured environment .. Her whole family loves her to death.. Even today they showed Ishita Ruhi scene.. And no way she's neglected. Remember when Ishita woke up Adi she mentioned Ruhi has gone to a walk with her dad... So nothing has changed for her... Ruhi on her own volunteered her room to Adi as she said sharing is caring. The whole reason the bhalla family is going overboard is because Adi was deliberately estranged from his family by Shagun since their divorce... And they know he needs a normal childhood which he doesn't have.. Ruhi has the whole bhalla and iyer family and Vandu's family who shower love on her.. Adi has only known Shagun who has given nothing like a family environment to him... Even now she keeps on chanting 'charity case' et al in front of him... They know Shagun... They are just trying to protect a broken member of their family... Like they did for Ruhi always.. Now the focus of the cvs is on Adi so we see more of his scenes...it doesn't imply Rooh is sidelined... 

And his ehsan phrase is something Shagun has been telling him that they are to the Bhalla's...Plus he spdidnt want Ishita to find out that he wet his bed... So he was defensive.. This insult is different than the ones Adi did in the beginning ... He's now a kid caught  between ishia's care and his Mom's words ... He's trying to figure out his way out of this confusing state. 

Raman loves both his kids to death... And what he did before the accident track was out of desperation to be in his  life somehow.. He has not done any thing recently..so lets see how the track is played out.. It has just been a week... I would wait till I draw that conclusion that Raman is going to choose Adi over Ishita and Ruhi 

Now that you put it like this, you are right! 

Sigh.

I guess I was just pissed. I just hope wjatever happens, happens in ishra's favour. Bas. Usse zyada i dont want anything.

-Gan-

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I don't really find it in me to empathize with Adi. Probably because of the way the actor does the role or maybe because it's just his character. He looks constipated and just gritting his teeth in most scenes. Ruhi, on the other hand, acts pretty well. So, meh, I'll reserve judgement on him till this track reaches its pinnacle.LOL
As for Ishita, yes, I agree that she has the grits and the right approach towards motherhood. Just because I'm not talking to my mother, she's not going to stop feeding me or leave me outside in the cold when the temperature is 5 degrees. I've seen her get a lot of flake for being "mahaan" but it has been repeatedly shown that it is in fact one of the reasons Raman and the Bhallas love her.

Everyone simply ignores Shagun - I do too. Let her go and plot and do the evil stuff she likes doing. I, as a viewer don't exceptionally care. But the way she treats Adi - God, it's her own frigging kid! Manipulating Tandon or her friends is something else, but her own kid?! She already didn't care about Ruhi and now she shows how manipulative and selfish her "motherhood" is. 

I don't like Adi very much (again), but I do want to see him redeem himself.
And as much as I know that he wants a loving environment, I think there needs to be a little more strictness with him in the future - be it Raman or Ishita. Instead of only molly-coddling him, he needs to be taught some manners too. Or he's on the path of a psychotic monster - with the way he was guiltless during the accident track, or when he sent his father and then step-mother to jail.

IshRa - These two are adorable together. The X-Ray glasses drama is OTT and a little immature, but it is fun to see these two banter and have fun with something so small while things are going haywire outside. 
It's almost stupid the way they are romancing when things outside their room are so abnormal - Mihika has willingly married a two-timing, shallow, vindictive, cheap jerk, ex-wife is living in the same house, Simmi is getting divorced, two needy kids outside - but it serves the purpose of inculcating a little romance in the episode and the fact that Ishita is NOT comfortable with physical intimacy as of now. (27-28 year old virgin...seems highly improbable in today's world - especially when one is a doctor and stuff).

Anyway, I love seeing your collages and your take on the episode! Keep doing it <3

P.S : You may not know this, but you are part of a six-some with me. For further details, contact Doc. #stalkeralert #notawkwardatall #diesofshame

NeNe <3

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi21-Gan-

pomegranate IF-Sizzlerz
pomegranate
pomegranate

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

I don't really find it in me to empathize with Adi. Probably because of the way the actor does the role or maybe because it's just his character. He looks constipated and just gritting his teeth in most scenes. Ruhi, on the other hand, acts pretty well. So, meh, I'll reserve judgement on him till this track reaches its pinnacle.LOL
As for Ishita, yes, I agree that she has the grits and the right approach towards motherhood. Just because I'm not talking to my mother, she's not going to stop feeding me or leave me outside in the cold when the temperature is 5 degrees. I've seen her get a lot of flake for being "mahaan" but it has been repeatedly shown that it is in fact one of the reasons Raman and the Bhallas love her.

Everyone simply ignores Shagun - I do too. Let her go and plot and do the evil stuff she likes doing. I, as a viewer don't exceptionally care. But the way she treats Adi - God, it's her own frigging kid! Manipulating Tandon or her friends is something else, but her own kid?! She already didn't care about Ruhi and now she shows how manipulative and selfish her "motherhood" is. 

I don't like Adi very much (again), but I do want to see him redeem himself.
And as much as I know that he wants a loving environment, I think there needs to be a little more strictness with him in the future - be it Raman or Ishita. Instead of only molly-coddling him, he needs to be taught some manners too. Or he's on the path of a psychotic monster - with the way he was guiltless during the accident track, or when he sent his father and then step-mother to jail.

IshRa - These two are adorable together. The X-Ray glasses drama is OTT and a little immature, but it is fun to see these two banter and have fun with something so small while things are going haywire outside. 
It's almost stupid the way they are romancing when things outside their room are so abnormal - Mihika has willingly married a two-timing, shallow, vindictive, cheap jerk, ex-wife is living in the same house, Simmi is getting divorced, two needy kids outside - but it serves the purpose of inculcating a little romance in the episode and the fact that Ishita is NOT comfortable with physical intimacy as of now. (27-28 year old virgin...seems highly improbable in today's world - especially when one is a doctor and stuff).

Anyway, I love seeing your collages and your take on the episode! Keep doing it <3

P.S : You may not know this, but you are part of a six-some with me. For further details, contact Doc. #stalkeralert #notawkwardatall #diesofshame

NeNe <3

no, I particularly don't like adi either. I know he is a product of his circumstances and that shagun's schemes has set him on the wrong path, but he has been shown too evil for a child. Adi committed two felonies but I did not once seem him regret or understand the enormity of his actions. A kid without a conscience is difficult to like. Although, people need to stop walking on eggshells around him, it was always ishita who was strict to him when required. first when she went to buy school uniform with him and today, when she asked him to come down for breakfast. otherwise, no one even dares to call him out on his behaviour.

as for the ishra romance, yes I understand it is silly but its a nice break from all the drama. Besides, I can never hate ishra romance. easily the best couple on television.

Edited by pomegranate - 28 December 2014 at 12:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi21-Gan-

s_kavya IF-Dazzler
s_kavya
s_kavya

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Beautiful collages and beautiful post Gan... Epi was nice today... the way shagun is playing with her own son's emotions making him more insecure.. seriously this lady Censored really felt bad for Adi.. Loved Adi ishita and Adi Raman moments... Adi really needs ishra love and affection.. Loved ishra scen.. Loved how ishu helps Raman to wear coat typical wife.. puttar still teasing ishu with X-Ray glasses .. Loved the scen.. Embarrassed
avni_19 IF-Rockerz
avni_19
avni_19

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by avni_19

RES :-)
Edited...

Gan Di... Absolutely Stunning collagesClap Must say, the first one, a total contrast of who is a better mother! One mother who provides all the love she have and the other mother who poisons her own son with insecurities and scaring the little boy.  And the second one, the cute banter of Ishra...Embarrassed

A lovely episode today.. Enjoyed watching it! loved that cute papa-adi scene, his hug, and their flashbacks!

I hate Shagun to the core.. OMG!! She is not fit to be a mother. Truely Al Mighty did a mistake, atleast seeing yesterday's and today's episode , I felt so.. The way she was pouring poisonious words to Adi, it almost looked like threatening him to be a good boy or else we are kicked out! I was like Shitt!! what a MOM! Dead Using her own Son for her Benefits! Yuckk! Disgustinggg!Censored

Coming to Ishima-Ruhi scene, that was so blissful and beautiful. They look so real like real mom-daughter. The way Ishita talks to her , makes her sleep, carries her! I was in Awe seeing their scene! Embarrassed

Getting such a scene after the court fiasco!

I thought you would be making an edit on Ishima-Ruhi! But no pressureSmile

I total hated the way Adi spoke to Ishita but poor boy himself doesnt know what he is doing. He has completely lost his sense. Must salute Ishita's patience level. On one end, he is believing his mom and not moving friendly with Ishita and on the other end, he wants to be pampered by all.  But at the same time, Felt bad for him for the bed wet and poor boy changing the sheets and washing them! 

Last but not the least, IshRa Banter! It was ROFL scene! Raman pareshanofying his biwi with the X-Ray Glasses! LOLLOLLOL  Bechari Ishita actually believed it!ShockedLOL

Ishita commenting on his petu aage nikal gayaROFL Hilarious.. It was meant for Karan itself and not for Raman!LOLWink

They looked so real, I didnt even feel that was scripted! A reel-couple doing the Real-couple banter! It was way too realistic! I loved that approach of Cv's and kamal ke performance by KP and DTClap

I really wonder, does any forum member got a hubby like Raman! hahaha! It would fun if I am not mistaken!WinkLOL

Gan Di, I totally loved the quote you used here. So apt and fits for Ishita! 

I really wonder if women like Ishita existed in this cruel world! 

What was with the precap.. Apshagun with her cheap kaand! I really wish if Raman gives her an earful!Dead 

Hard weeks coming ahead after IshRa upcoming romance!

Good recap.. Yes it was a nicely balanced episode.. Even Shagun's drama made sense ... I agree with you.. Shagun I have no patience for women like her... Hats off to Anita.. I hate that woman because Anita makes it so believable... Even the actor playing Adi .. gautam I think.. His acting is better than what it used to be. 

About Ishita -Ruhi collage .. Today I wanted to focus on Adi .. Hence no Ruhi in the pic... As the episode dealt with Adi and issues related to him. And Adi's behavior today stemmed more from his embarrasment that Ishita would find out he wetted the bed... He tried to talk to his mom about it but she had bigger things to think about than dealing with her son's problems. Angry

KP and DT share great rapport.. And they are great actors ..so the scenes come out looking natural . Yes the Petu comment was really funny... But that banter is so couple like ... 

That quote I first used when I made a collage about Ruhi and Ishita's 1st meeting.. I repeated it as it fit . 

Ishita the motherly kind.. Yes they do.. I have seen many... But the Shagun part is a bit too much.. That doesn't have any realistic reason.. It's just makes great drama.. Hence they turned her into that...let's see how far they stretch this... But honestly the woman in me wants Ishita to lash out once about Raman.. You know how she gave her about Ruhi.. Something similar ... Total JKR mode .. But this time fight Shagun Sirf Raman ke liye! EmbarrassedLOL

Yup, Anita is portraying it to T perfect that anyone can hate her very fast!Clap  Yup, Gautam has improved...more way to go for the little kid. Yesterday his expression was not really conveyed! Instead of getting frightened he was acting like he did some crime and trying to hide tht! It wasnt any embarrasment feel! My view!

Apshagun jaise aurat.. Nope I havent seen! hahaha! The world would end if such type of women also existed!

Regarding the edit, I have started noticing ur posts recently, say around one week.. so no idea about the previous posts. I wish I could read all of them! Unhappy Esp the initial ones, because they focused on more of A mother and daughter and u urself being a mother, (if im nt wrong) It will be really great to read those.

Ishita, the motherly kind I have seen but the JAAGAT MATA mode.. helping everyone and calling trouble for herself, that is something rare!

Jaagat Mata ki yaad ayi, What was with Suraj's Jagrata Headband.. LOL! that was hilarious!LOL If that was banded around his mouth, Ass-oak will stop dancing to his tunes! LOL  Acting like they lost some millionaire project!LOL 

-Gan-

Mehak_KPian IF-Dazzler
Mehak_KPian
Mehak_KPian

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Beautiful Collage. Yesterday epi was really good. I loved the way CVS showed the difference between a step mother and a real mother. Despite of thr fact Adi insulted Ishita again and again but still she came and showed her loved, care and affection toward him. I will be looking forward to their new bond. <3

-Gan-

Go to top