Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Being a mother is an attitude *Updated* (Page 2)

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:24am | IP Logged
Updated .. Smile

Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Amazing college
Great post
Loved Ishra scene
Wonder what's with x- Ray glasses
It's been showing quite couple of times
Wonder is it symbolic to something ir just teasing blunter between Ishra

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvabhiya9

well eagerly waiting for ur post..
nice collage as usual..loved the epi..
ishu-adi scene was so nice..his biological mom is manipulating him and his step mom is taking care of dat kid..loved ishu-adi scene..and raman-adi made me cry...after a 7 yrs he is hugging his kid..kudos to dat scene..
adi yelled at ishu..don't liked it but his insecurities came before him..bed wetting..felt bad for him..hope ishu finds it fast..
raman ishu scene for seriouly 2 min..in which angle they looked lik they r acting..they r perfect in any way..same normal real life hubby wife..Hatsoff to KP DT..
BTW..after hall romance..and ishra getting their bedroom...i thought how they will sleep...if she wil sleep on couch.,that will b illogical..so cvs made this mov by adi wil sleep wid his papa for some days nd ishima wid ruhi...ways to stop consummation..so finally cvs used some logic..

Thank you.. Yes the episode was good.. It felt logical.. Even Shagun was in character. 

I loved that little flashback scene that played.. nice touch.. 
His yelling was from his defensive action he was ashamed that ishita would find out about his bed-wetting. Brace next week for some Hard times.. I have a feeling Shagun will go all out to prevent any Chance of Adi -Ishima bonding as that would jeopardize her grand plan of becomg Mrs Bhalla by hook or by crook . 

I loved that banter...and RKB is enjoying teasing his wife and winning for a change with the x-Ray glasses 'weapon' LOL

Bombaytola

avni_19 IF-Rockerz
avni_19
avni_19

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
RES :-)
Edited...

Gan Di... Absolutely Stunning collagesClap Must say, the first one, a total contrast of who is a better mother! One mother who provides all the love she have and the other mother who poisons her own son with insecurities and scaring the little boy.  And the second one, the cute banter of Ishra...Embarrassed

A lovely episode today.. Enjoyed watching it! loved that cute papa-adi scene, his hug, and their flashbacks!

I hate Shagun to the core.. OMG!! She is not fit to be a mother. Truely Al Mighty did a mistake, atleast seeing yesterday's and today's episode , I felt so.. The way she was pouring poisonious words to Adi, it almost looked like threatening him to be a good boy or else we are kicked out! I was like Shitt!! what a MOM! Dead Using her own Son for her Benefits! Yuckk! Disgustinggg!Censored

Coming to Ishima-Ruhi scene, that was so blissful and beautiful. They look so real like real mom-daughter. The way Ishita talks to her , makes her sleep, carries her! I was in Awe seeing their scene! Embarrassed

Getting such a scene after the court fiasco!

I thought you would be making an edit on Ishima-Ruhi! But no pressureSmile

I total hated the way Adi spoke to Ishita but poor boy himself doesnt know what he is doing. He has completely lost his sense. Must salute Ishita's patience level. On one end, he is believing his mom and not moving friendly with Ishita and on the other end, he wants to be pampered by all.  But at the same time, Felt bad for him for the bed wet and poor boy changing the sheets and washing them! 

Last but not the least, IshRa Banter! It was ROFL scene! Raman pareshanofying his biwi with the X-Ray Glasses! LOLLOLLOL  Bechari Ishita actually believed it!ShockedLOL

Ishita commenting on his petu aage nikal gayaROFL Hilarious.. It was meant for Karan itself and not for Raman!LOLWink

They looked so real, I didnt even feel that was scripted! A reel-couple doing the Real-couple banter! It was way too realistic! I loved that approach of Cv's and kamal ke performance by KP and DTClap

I really wonder, does any forum member got a hubby like Raman! hahaha! It would fun if I am not mistaken!WinkLOL

Gan Di, I totally loved the quote you used here. So apt and fits for Ishita! 

I really wonder if women like Ishita existed in this cruel world! 

What was with the precap.. Apshagun with her cheap kaand! I really wish if Raman gives her an earful!Dead 

Hard weeks coming ahead after IshRa upcoming romance!

Edited by avni_19 - 27 December 2014 at 1:49pm

-Gan-

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
updated my post on page1

-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maaloo

What a beautiful collage Gan! Superb! Loved the way you showed Ishita and Shagun - interacting with Adi.Clap The one who didn't give birth to Adi, is trying to protect Adi, and enclose him in love, whereas the one that did give birth to Adi, is trying to protect herself and filling his ears with hatred. What a contrast!! There is more to it than just giving birth and the influence one can have on a growing mind is just mind-blowing. When i look at the fictional character Ishita.. I feel we need more like her in this world!! You know I decided not to watch today without reading update.. I was in LU thread and the little I read about the Adi scene .. That made my mind up.. That today the Cvs are back in business... They contrast is shown in such a believable manner... Even Shagun's drama was in character. I agree with you about Ishita.. The amount of bashing she gets in this forum for her Mahaanta .. I feel most of the time it makes her an amazing human being.. Yes the Cvs sometimes take it too far.. But they were spot on with Ishita's behavior today. 

I was also touched by the bed-wetting scene. Cant even begin to imagine the confusion and fear and insecurities in the mind of a child like Adi. Adi misbehaving with Ishita and her looking the other way and ignoring it, shows her maturity.. She understands that Adi is behaving like a spoilt child because of the turmoil in him and I am sure if it were Ruhi or Shravan doing the same she would have taken a harsher stand.. 'cos they know that they are loved and wanted and they dont have any other insecurities.  
Yes I loved that part.. I also noticed that even after Adi was rude to her in the bed scene, she still spoke with authority and asked him to get ready and come down for breakfast.. The kid needs normalcy of childhood back.. Where a mom worries about little things about you getting ready, making sure you have clothes, toothbrush  toothpaste and your favorite breakfast.. And her trying to remind him that it was his home and he's amongst his family .. Trying to make him comfortable, secure... Whereas his birth other is constantly feeding his insecure thoughts. 

Didnt care of Mihika-Ashok scene.. and didnt understand Ashok-Suraj scene.  Mihika acting affronted with that sad background music vowing to revenge for her akka.. fell very flat..I mean she didnt think of her akka when it happened. She was trying to protect and console her bff shagun and now when everything has fallen down around her ears, she is thinking of seeking revenge? Too little, too late perhaps? The cvs have totally ruined her character and its not even believable any more. .Absolutely no sympathies there.  I thought they were crocodile tears and wanted to shout at her for trying to garner sympathy votes.  And fail to understand how deleted family  pix can put the evil-bros' nose out of joint!! Kuch bhi!!! 

Ishra.. Day Dreaming put the two of them together in a frame and they create magic! Even in the most stupidest situations and given the stupidest dialogues they still manage to create magic!! Logic says that an educated woman, that too a doc, believing in x-ray glasses that can see what you have on underneath is a bit of a far-fetched idea.. but the nok-jhok and the fun that these two bring on the screen enacting it was  Yumm  exactly .. I can take this stupid logic that she's believing Raman about the glasses .. Because it oozes cute romantic moment that usually newly weds share.. And their marriage in true sense is going through that phase of new realizations of desire.. Some intimate teasing ..whatever the reason was at the end of the scene I had a smile similar to Raman's .. Paisa vasool for me Blushing

Would love to see what happened to the missing gift for Adi.. Yep I'm intrigued by that too.. It will have some repercussions ... How big that is the question

Edited by GanBarunFan - 27 December 2014 at 12:41pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maalooBadtameez_Dil

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

Gan wow simply wow those collages
i havnt watched the episode but im super excited to watch it now at 11 pm 
im so in awe with ur collages another made so more excited as i wrote in ur post yest that precap maybe turn out be a scene b/w ishu giving some motherly treatment to adi 
my guessing went in right direction seeing ur collage 
above some raman coming into picture too...

rest rant will write after watching episode...

Loved ur updated Gan 
it ws so well contrast ur wrote about 2 mother's one side Ishu even nt a biological mother still knws well about the goodwill of a child while Shagun more concern for welfare of herself...for her comforts...
I ws Looking for some little comfort Adi getting from Ishu from yest precap...
Adi needs a comfort zone so someone tells him dont worry they r there for him...shagun has scared him to dearth...he be made scared since past taunt him raman left him...his mind fed with these thought process..
today felt for Adi...
for me Highlight scene ws Adi-Raman it ws favorite scene...Raman craving for moment he gets to spend with his son...
I loved this part how Adi as Lonely child Ishu find him..gave a some affection...bought him close to his father...
i guess that how it is going to be like Adi 1st going to come close to Ishu before he comes close to his father...Ishu will bring Adi close to Raman...
just like it happened with Ruhi...Exactly this is another healing of a  father child bond by a mother's love ad efforts...the only difference is the equations..Raman was the one who chose to stay away from Ruhi because of his issues and Ruhi craved for her father's love...Here It's Adi who is estranged from Raman and his family. Last time Raman and Ishita started out as hating each other and while healing Ruhi...they also fell in love with each other and Ruhi played a big part in that. Now Raman and Ishita are head over heels in love with each other...The intriguing part is whether Adi Raman bonding cost Ishita-Raman relationship in any way...? 

Raman ka X-ray glasses prank is going to be playout quite well..usko toh chaabi mil gayi hai apni madrasan ko darane ki...LOL yep he looked so happy seeing her run away LOL
It ws a sweet scene biwi helping hubby to get ready...Yep it would have been complete if they showed Ishita fixing the upturned collar of Raman's jacketWink
aur biwi ki suunkar maan le bought santa ki dress...Oh yes hubby is all ears..Biwi just needs to say what's in her mind...RKB is pura lattoo about Biwi now! Big smile

i hope to c raman's reaction on Biwi wearing bit western clothes...
hope we get some christmas romance too...
Red is colour of Love... :) Amen To that!TongueLOL

Badtameez_Dil

nb.neha IF-Rockerz
nb.neha
nb.neha

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
love ur post - collage n quotes. they are so positive. i hope christmas party ends up in favour of ishita. i hope shagun fails in her plan

-Gan-

Go to top