Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

Thank you

@bold..the only symbolism I can think of: Ishu's discomfort with physical intimacy between them which is kinda expected as she has not been married before. Thing is that the CVs are going to drag it forever till they officially confess and consummate their marriage...so all these silly things just to ensure RKB and IRB are not sharing a bed...my two cents.😳

humm nice point I like it makes sense to me
I thought Kahi old raman ka waipsi toh nahi as he used to wear glasses in past when he was with witch shaguniya...
And cvs are famous for dragging things but now I don't mind if dragging if C & C as long as we get these types if teasing flirting and smirking closeness if Ishra
I am fine with it
Just hope shaguniya ka track jald se khatam hogaye
btw what do you think if precap? Will shagun be sucres Her olan to make ishu look bad in front if Adi and others?
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
One more thing..
I didnt like this- aditya keliye party..aditya keliye gift. I mean i agree he needs more attention right now but i feel ruhi gets easily sidelined when it comes to aditya..cause she makes do with everything. I feel fir her sometimes. 

I would like it if writers would stick to normal things like showing ishra ruhi moments too which can be witnessed by aditya. Par writers ko normal kahan samajh aata hai. 

Yes, his insecurities came forth today and i sort of felt bad for the kid but still...ruhi ishima papa scenes should be there.

Raman is obsessed with aditya and i will only believe otherwise when he will support ishita/ruhi(if they are right which they almost are always) in front of aditya and not give into his stupid wishes. 

PS: that ungratelful brat said "aapka ehsan nahi chahiye". Does he even realize that had it not been  for ishita's so called ehsaan he would have been living somewhere else? In a much more cold and lonely environment? (I am sure then raman would have kept shagun and adi somewhere else had ishita said no to shagun living with them)

-Gan- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: avni_19

RES :-)

Edited...

Gan Di... Absolutely Stunning collagesπŸ‘ Must say, the first one, a total contrast of who is a better mother! One mother who provides all the love she have and the other mother who poisons her own son with insecurities and scaring the little boy.  And the second one, the cute banter of Ishra...😳

A lovely episode today.. Enjoyed watching it! loved that cute papa-adi scene, his hug, and their flashbacks!

I hate Shagun to the core.. OMG!! She is not fit to be a mother. Truely Al Mighty did a mistake, atleast seeing yesterday's and today's episode , I felt so.. The way she was pouring poisonious words to Adi, it almost looked like threatening him to be a good boy or else we are kicked out! I was like Shitt!! what a MOM! πŸ€’ Using her own Son for her Benefits! Yuckk! Disgustinggg!🀬

Coming to Ishima-Ruhi scene, that was so blissful and beautiful. They look so real like real mom-daughter. The way Ishita talks to her , makes her sleep, carries her! I was in Awe seeing their scene! πŸ˜³

Getting such a scene after the court fiasco!

I thought you would be making an edit on Ishima-Ruhi! But no pressure😊

I total hated the way Adi spoke to Ishita but poor boy himself doesnt know what he is doing. He has completely lost his sense. Must salute Ishita's patience level. On one end, he is believing his mom and not moving friendly with Ishita and on the other end, he wants to be pampered by all.  But at the same time, Felt bad for him for the bed wet and poor boy changing the sheets and washing them! 

Last but not the least, IshRa Banter! It was ROFL scene! Raman pareshanofying his biwi with the X-Ray Glasses! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  Bechari Ishita actually believed it!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Ishita commenting on his petu aage nikal gaya! πŸ€£ Hilarious.. It was meant for Karan itself and not for Raman!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

They looked so real, I didnt even feel that was scripted! A reel-couple doing the Real-couple banter! It was way too realistic! I loved that approach of Cv's and kamal ke performance by KP and DTπŸ‘

I really wonder, does any forum member got a hubby like Raman! hahaha! It would fun if I am not mistaken!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Gan Di, I totally loved the quote you used here. So apt and fits for Ishita! 

I really wonder if women like Ishita existed in this cruel world! 

What was with the precap.. Apshagun with her cheap kaand! I really wish if Raman gives her an earful!🀒 

Hard weeks coming ahead after IshRa upcoming romance!

Good recap.. Yes it was a nicely balanced episode.. Even Shagun's drama made sense ... I agree with you.. Shagun I have no patience for women like her... Hats off to Anita.. I hate that woman because Anita makes it so believable... Even the actor playing Adi .. gautam I think.. His acting is better than what it used to be. 

About Ishita -Ruhi collage .. Today I wanted to focus on Adi .. Hence no Ruhi in the pic... As the episode dealt with Adi and issues related to him. And Adi's behavior today stemmed more from his embarrasment that Ishita would find out he wetted the bed... He tried to talk to his mom about it but she had bigger things to think about than dealing with her son's problems. πŸ˜‘

KP and DT share great rapport.. And they are great actors ..so the scenes come out looking natural . Yes the Petu comment was really funny... But that banter is so couple like ... 

That quote I first used when I made a collage about Ruhi and Ishita's 1st meeting.. I repeated it as it fit . 

Ishita the motherly kind.. Yes they do.. I have seen many... But the Shagun part is a bit too much.. That doesn't have any realistic reason.. It's just makes great drama.. Hence they turned her into that...let's see how far they stretch this... But honestly the woman in me wants Ishita to lash out once about Raman.. You know how she gave her about Ruhi.. Something similar ... Total JKR mode .. But this time fight Shagun Sirf Raman ke liye! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Edited by GanBarunFan - 9 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi21

Aaj ka episode accha tha! 

Wow. Did I just say that? After quite long i suppose?
 What to say now. You covered everything. Mihika seriously is dumb. I cant even say anything else about her i am so so disappointed with the way cvs have handled her character.

You know after ishra, it was always MiMi's relationship i rooted for and loved. Kya hogaya yaar. Aisi bevakoof ladki aaj tak nahi dekhi. Sacchi. Kahan teekhi mirch thi aur kahn aaj baingan bann gayi. Sigh.mihika's character they are trying to fix after butchering her beyond recognition by showing the old theek hi mirchi again .. But the problem is once you kill a character to an extreme point.. There is no return .. I can't relate to Mihika at all.. And frankly the whole scene of nautanki of being lovey dovey in front of family and deleting family pics as it they are extremely expensive sometging and that whole dialogue about avenging Ishita's dishonor.. Plain STUPIDITY ! No logic.. Nothing makes sense in that track. 

Anyway..i loved ishra scene. 

Adita can be a nice kid i think, hope he understands who really loves him. Log kehte hain bacche ko pyaar apne aap samajh aata hai, hope ge realizes soon. He had realized the very 1st time the night they saved Shagun .. But he's a preteen .. His mom flew into a rage the minute he mentioned that Ishita and bhalo family are nice ... So what he's going through is a phase of what he can see or feel vs the negativity that his mother is constantly feeding him .. But as he interacts more with the Bhallas and gets comfortable there... Even he'll recognize who's genuine and who's not. I'm waiting for that day .. When he chooses unconditional love over manipulation...

And about shagun? Khoon khaulna bhi mild proverb hai uss keliye. I hate her. Genuinely. She needs to go. Asap. She's not going anywhere soon.. She's the main antagonist and good for TRP drama.. She's here to stay...but I want some of those scenes where she tries to haq jatao on raman and is shown her place... 

I am keeping an eye out for this week's trps. I know i will sound like a selfish b*tch, but i hope trps fall this week so that cvs get around and give us what makes yhm- YHM- Ishra, Ruhi, iyers and bhalla and ishra dealing with shagun, ashok and suraj OUTSIDE their home. O.U.T.S.I.D.E. I don't think TRPs will drop.. Shagun is brought in bhalla house for Trp purpose only... The cvs are dealing with Adi track right... So long as they keep episodes like today... It's not that bad.

Fir trps will reach a new height. I don't know much about trp stats but heard that melodrama often = good trp.. Like Shagun marriage track, Ishita's airport chase.. Most of us found it a bit too much .. But it garnered good trp numbers.. Go figure 

;)

You collage says it all :) thanks :)

Aru.Divan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great caps converted in to a collage they spoke volumes ... Expressions so well captured .. 
Thanks for taking such efforts for us every day πŸ‘πŸ‘... They are lovely πŸ˜ƒ
I loved Adi' portions right from scene 1 .. As we discussed earlier this track is focussed on dealing with Adi's custody which is the final final one but they want to deal with his insecurities and show him what parents are really there fore and make him realize the truth which was hidden from him for years by his biological mother. 
Ruhi's concern for her brother who knows he is in a vulnerable state after the recent events and Ishitha calmed her down and dealt with it. CVs worked here well. It's so true that truth or rather a person's vulnerability comes out clearly in the darkest of times. That was Adi's state yesterday at the bench outside. The boy who never liked his step mother did not mind her embrace but felt secure and at peace. Good start to their relation. 
Adi was not really in his senses but did the most spontaneous thing of hugging his dad for strength. Father son in an emotional scene for the first time. Track well taken and those caps conveyed all of it πŸ‘... We were back to reality when the boy woke up after sihitha's insistence. Glad the CVs did not turn him soft over night ... Thank god πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š.. Atleast now they know his worries and am sure will rub off this harsh version of Adi.. The poor boy was so embarrassed and scared after wetting the bed. Typical of a child of trying to cover it up .. CVs good job again πŸ‘πŸ‘... Well Isitha assured Adi that it's his house again but his mother is bent on manipulating him and is paving way for her in loss .. I don't mind laughing at her .. Airhead proved herself again that she will remain one πŸ˜‘😑.. 
I wanted to ask you whether you purposely placed ishitha Adi and Shagun Adi side by side or just like that in the collage but then again I smacked my head for having such doubts cos you would have done it with purpose ... Lovely work there β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ... 

Haiyeee... My IshRa ... No comments and glad we are getting such scenes every day .. Now puttar will not be spared when she gets to know about the glasses. But my god he is looking ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³.. IshRa's relation have come a long way and that was clearly shown .. He his everything about Adi during accident track but now he does not mind talking about Ishitha even when the boy was in sleep ... 
I just loved the episode and really sorry for boring you ... Ends my rant πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi21

One more thing..

I didnt like this- aditya keliye party..aditya keliye gift. I mean i agree he needs more attention right now but i feel ruhi gets easily sidelined when it comes to aditya..cause she makes do with everything. I feel fir her sometimes. 

I would like it if writers would stick to normal things like showing ishra ruhi moments too which can be witnessed by aditya. Par writers ko normal kahan samajh aata hai. 

Yes, his insecurities came forth today and i sort of felt bad for the kid but still...ruhi ishima papa scenes should be there.

Raman is obsessed with aditya and i will only believe otherwise when he will support ishita/ruhi(if they are right which they almost are always) in front of aditya and not give into his stupid wishes. 

PS: that ungratelful brat said "aapka ehsan nahi chahiye". Does he even realize that had it not been  for ishita's so called ehsaan he would have been living somewhere else? In a much more cold and lonely environment? (I am sure then raman would have kept shagun and adi somewhere else had ishita said no to shagun living with them)

To tell you the truth I don't think Cvs are wrong this time. Ruhi is already in a secured environment .. Her whole family loves her to death.. Even today they showed Ishita Ruhi scene.. And no way she's neglected. Remember when Ishita woke up Adi she mentioned Ruhi has gone to a walk with her dad... So nothing has changed for her... Ruhi on her own volunteered her room to Adi as she said sharing is caring. The whole reason the bhalla family is going overboard is because Adi was deliberately estranged from his family by Shagun since their divorce... And they know he needs a normal childhood which he doesn't have.. Ruhi has the whole bhalla and iyer family and Vandu's family who shower love on her.. Adi has only known Shagun who has given nothing like a family environment to him... Even now she keeps on chanting 'charity case' et al in front of him... They know Shagun... They are just trying to protect a broken member of their family... Like they did for Ruhi always.. Now the focus of the cvs is on Adi so we see more of his scenes...it doesn't imply Rooh is sidelined... 

And his ehsan phrase is something Shagun has been telling him that they are to the Bhalla's...Plus he spdidnt want Ishita to find out that he wet his bed... So he was defensive.. This insult is different than the ones Adi did in the beginning ... He's now a kid caught  between ishia's care and his Mom's words ... He's trying to figure out his way out of this confusing state. 

Raman loves both his kids to death... And what he did before the accident track was out of desperation to be in his  life somehow.. He has not done any thing recently..so lets see how the track is played out.. It has just been a week... I would wait till I draw that conclusion that Raman is going to choose Adi over Ishita and Ruhi 
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shagun is one hell of a bitch.
I always thought she loved adi in her own way, but I now understand that it is selfish love... unhealthy love. the type of love that destroys, shagun basically destroyed adi's innocence and childhood by poisoning him. he missed out on so much due to her thirst for power and vengeance.  I mean, which mother menacingly tells her son that someone is only pretending to be kind to him? which mother threatens her son to behave otherwise they will end up on the streets? it is astonishing to see how shagun manipulates her son without a second thought, she is absolutely unapologetic and ruthless. she plays on adi's every insecurity to get him to do what she wants. 

Shagun's long term plan is that she will throw ishita out and live in bhalla house using adi as her shield. she will basically do whatever she wants, and say whatever she wants as long as adi supports her. but this convoluted plan of hers holds no merit if adi does not side with her. Which is basically what will happen once this track reaches its crescendo. She can plan and plot all she wants, it will backfire once adi sees her for what she truly is. Adi is already beginning to see the difference between his real mother and his step-mom, and once he comes out of the state of confusion..he will stand up against shagun.

Edited by pomegranate - 9 years ago
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunabhi

Great caps converted in to a collage they spoke volumes ... Expressions so well captured .. 

Thanks for taking such efforts for us every day πŸ‘πŸ‘... They are lovely πŸ˜ƒ
I loved Adi' portions right from scene 1 .. As we discussed earlier this track is focussed on dealing with Adi's custody which is the final final one but they want to deal with his insecurities and show him what parents are really there fore and make him realize the truth which was hidden from him for years by his biological mother. 
Ruhi's concern for her brother who knows he is in a vulnerable state after the recent events and Ishitha calmed her down and dealt with it. CVs worked here well. It's so true that truth or rather a person's vulnerability comes out clearly in the darkest of times. That was Adi's state yesterday at the bench outside. The boy who never liked his step mother did not mind her embrace but felt secure and at peace. Good start to their relation. 
Adi was not really in his senses but did the most spontaneous thing of hugging his dad for strength. Father son in an emotional scene for the first time. Track well taken and those caps conveyed all of it πŸ‘... We were back to reality when the boy woke up after sihitha's insistence. Glad the CVs did not turn him soft over night ... Thank god πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š.. Atleast now they know his worries and am sure will rub off this harsh version of Adi.. The poor boy was so embarrassed and scared after wetting the bed. Typical of a child of trying to cover it up .. CVs good job again πŸ‘πŸ‘... Well Isitha assured Adi that it's his house again but his mother is bent on manipulating him and is paving way for her in loss .. I don't mind laughing at her .. Airhead proved herself again that she will remain one πŸ˜‘😑.. 
I wanted to ask you whether you purposely placed ishitha Adi and Shagun Adi side by side or just like that in the collage but then again I smacked my head for having such doubts cos you would have done it with purpose ... Lovely work there β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ... 

Haiyeee... My IshRa ... No comments and glad we are getting such scenes every day .. Now puttar will not be spared when she gets to know about the glasses. But my god he is looking ... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³.. IshRa's relation have come a long way and that was clearly shown .. He his everything about Adi during accident track but now he does not mind talking about Ishitha even when the boy was in sleep ... 
I just loved the episode and really sorry for boring you ... Ends my rant πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

first of all I NEVER ever get board reading people's perspectives even if they are opposite of mine.. I don't like bashing that's all . So never apologize .. People know I don't like apologies in this thread πŸ˜ƒ

Yes that placement was deliberate as I wanted to highlight the difference between the two mothers πŸ˜³

I agree with everything you wrote.. The Cvs have done well with Adi track till now... So let's keep our fingers crossed they will continue to do so... This is a very delicate track and I hope they don't do something ridiculous about this track. 
-Gan- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

shagun is one hell of a bitch. Perfectly put πŸ˜†

I always thought she loved adi in her own way, but I now understand that it is selfish love... unhealthy love. the type of love that destroys, shagun basically destroyed adi's innocence and childhood by poisoning him. he missed out on so much due to her thirst for power and vengeance.  I mean, which mother menacingly tells her son that someone is only pretending to be kind to him? which mother threatens her son to behave otherwise they will end up on the streets? it is astonishing to see how shagun manipulates her son without a second thought, she is absolutely unapologetic and ruthless. she plays on adi's every insecurity to get him to do what she wants. That's exactly what the Cvs are highlighting now.. Till now we all have hated Adi because of his utter rude behaviour to everyone but his mom.. Now we 're seeing why he's become the person that he is... The scene that made me call Shagun a bitch was that poor boy was so embarrassed and ashamed because he wetted the bed.. And wanted to talk to his mom about it.. But she not only didn't let him speak but put a further burden on him that if he's not a 'good boy' they will end up in streets.. How can a mother do that??!!😑

Shagun's long term plan is that she will throw ishita out and live in bhalla house using adi as her shield. she will basically do whatever she wants, and say whatever she wants as long as adi. but this convoluted plan of hers holds no merit if adi does not side with her. Which is basically what will happen once this track reaches its crescendo. She can plan and plot all she wants, it will backfire once adi sees her for what she truly is. Adi is already beginning to see the difference between his real mother and his step-mom, and once he comes out of the state of confusion..he will stand up against Shagun 

@bold That's what I feel too.. It's just we'd have to endure all the shagun- drama before it's finally reaches that end... And with Shagun thrown in the pile lots of drama and screaming πŸ€’

Dmug thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was so luking forward to your post and i somewhere knew it will focus on two mothers with diversified approach. One is ready to give all the love she has to win that kid over and one who has the kid ready to give up on him to fulfil her own wishes..i wonder how a mother can be so self centred..i wont say shagun doesnt love adi she loves him but she loves herself more!! I hope she also learns a lesson on parenting she needs to learn one asap..
When toshi asked ishita to stay away from adi for some time till he gets comfortable i felt it was right on her part cz the kid shld not be over burdened by love as well i felt she just asked her not to rush but i also understand the mother in ishita wont allow her to stay away for long she doesnt have it in her to distant herself with kids but the way she reacted when adi yelled at her was very mature and responsible she has to make an effort in small ways not putting pressure on him to bridge the gap someday and i dnt actualy want adi to call her ishima i m ok if he doesn't cz he has his own mother i just want him to respect her and admire her for the woman she is and reciprocate towards her love..that will also be good end to this drama..adi accepting ishita in whatever way!!
And about your collage and quote grt work as always!!