Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Being a mother is an attitude *Updated*

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:56am | IP Logged

"Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation." 

This quote I had used when I had made the collage of Ishita and Ruhi's 1st meeting... And this applies so perfectly to today's episode too... I couldn't find a better quote to fit. 

Loved the episode today ..

~Edited
What an episode of bringing forth the stark contrast between a biological mother's indifference to her visibly shaken son's plight and parental instinct of a mother. Kudos to the CVs to delve into the depth of Adi's insecurities...a young pre-teen feeling probably like a fish out of water at his own home opting to rather sleep outside..or wetting his bed or unconsciously embracing Raman in his sleep...he's crying for help  for someone to listen to him...his utter loneliness despite having a mother. He tried to reach out to his Mom but she was so busy scheming to ensure her position back n Raman's life, she dismissed his plea repeatedly and instead scared him to death by putting further burden on him that they might become homeless if he's not a 'good boy'.. A young boy so destroyed by his mother's brainwashing...he's caught up in the battle  of love and comfort Ishita's embrace provided on one side and his Mom's constant fear mongering on the other side ...Shagun is such a narcissistic bCensored ! Is it my over-reaction that Shagun was dressed up in Ishita's 'behenji' style?

Loved the little Papa-Adi moment too.

Ishra scene: RKB is feeding big time on Ishita's 'x-Ray' glasses insecurity... Loved the couple's banter...

Note:
  • So Mihika's now going to avenge Ishita's dishonor at Ashok's bachelor party. I wish she remembers her last plan of outwitting Ashok at his game almost got her raped and eventually married to him.And what's the big deal about photographs that Suraj took with Ashok's camera that the brothers were acting like they lost a business deal.

Overall a good balanced episode

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by GanBarunFan - 27 December 2014 at 10:56am

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

EnnyMalikmelody23Bombaytolaluks28yshu8sangeethbalamalar3deepjinjshree_ramlailapnjIshu27HotViTharvDivSoumyadrishtimauryaRianshithe_RijbanksiiJwalitaN.R.Ronaswatib.123Hsp.canadarose1000mischiefsparkleaminaNeha179Nikita99RoshniANswathibalanambrzkmaalooAnnthewcrazy_bholisahelilovesishrAnju.smomb24shidin0117-Smiles-nividancesRozy77amrithasMehak_KPianK.S.desire_nikkishalz_123.Rajji.shravsss.TIA.Akshatha19SAKIVIAMvampire12345678peace..sweety_10honestyfirstmayu1982nb.nehaRibelle-Garima-Lekzavni_19-Payal-virgo_gurl--Sia--Aru.Divan--HANISA--Angel13-HoneyDukes-itsme_aish.Jayashree.usaonlySIKinLoVEBadtameez_Dil

K.S. IF-Dazzler
K.S.
K.S.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
well eagerly waiting for ur post..
nice collage as usual..loved the epi..
ishu-adi scene was so nice..his biological mom is manipulating him and his step mom is taking care of dat kid..loved ishu-adi scene..and raman-adi made me cry...after a 7 yrs he is hugging his kid..kudos to dat scene..
adi yelled at ishu..don't liked it but his insecurities came before him..bed wetting..felt bad for him..hope ishu finds it fast..
raman ishu scene for seriouly 2 min..in which angle they looked lik they r acting..they r perfect in any way..same normal real life hubby wife..Hatsoff to KP DT..
BTW..after hall romance..and ishra getting their bedroom...i thought how they will sleep...if she wil sleep on couch.,that will b illogical..so cvs made this mov by adi wil sleep wid his papa for some days nd ishima wid ruhi...ways to stop consummation..so finally cvs used some logic..

Edited by luvabhiya9 - 27 December 2014 at 10:29am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaNeha179maaloos_kavyashravsssavni_19nb.neha-Gan-.Jayashree.

remya1990 Senior Member
remya1990
remya1990

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Lovely collage Gan, and wonderful wonderful post...
First of all sorry for being late to update.

"The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness. When you become a mother,you are no longer the center of your own universe.You relinquish that position to your children."
                                                                                                   -Jessica Lange
Ishita is the mother her, not Shagun and Shagun can never be. As you have quoted, "being a mother is an attitude". Apt quote Gan. I couldn't find an apt quote other than you have quoted.

Ishita became selfless in a complete way when she became a mother to Ruhi...when she felt the tinge of motherhood when Ruhi was around her. Ishita's character itself is a selfless one, but she became more and more selfless when Ruhi came to her life. She for Ruhi, could ask sorry from her Adi and his biological mother.At the time she knew her amma's accident was done by Adi, she could only forgive him...the love for the child was much more to her...

Now as much as Raman yearns for Adi's love, that much she too yearns...

A mother was drinking at night purposefully, to show others that how much is she tensed for her son...in that course of time she din't even mind to peep into the room of Adi...
The mother who was told that to keep a distance with the child as he is not comfortable with her presence couldn't resist herself from looking how is her children sleeping.
The moment the mother came to know her one child is missing and the other is tensed, she consoled her, settled her and without wasting any time she ran searching him. when she found him, she consoled him,brought him to his father, gave him medicines and settled him too. The biological mother dint knew anything...
What a mother Shagun is...Ruhi too is her biological daughter, not a second has she tried to ask her "how are you Ruhi..."
She was busy making her son insecure to make her secure and in that course of explaining, she couldn't even had the patience what Adi was trying to tell her. He was constantly telling her that he did some mistake...but she never asked what was the mistake he had done. Not a second she thought or asked her son what made him to sleep near Raman, because at night he was sleeping in Ruhi's room.

This track is about Adi...Adi getting a new mother, Adi knowing what love is and Adi knowing what is right and what is wrong. Its the time for him to claim his mother...Ishita.

Edited by remya1990 - 28 December 2014 at 9:59am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Hsp.canada-Gan-

maaloo IF-Dazzler
maaloo
maaloo

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:09am | IP Logged
What a beautiful collage Gan! Superb! Loved the way you showed Ishita and Shagun - interacting with Adi.Clap The one who didn't give birth to Adi, is trying to protect Adi, and enclose him in love, whereas the one that did give birth to Adi, is trying to protect herself and filling his ears with hatred. What a contrast!! There is more to it than just giving birth and the influence one can have on a growing mind is just mind-blowing. When i look at the fictional character Ishita.. I feel we need more like her in this world!!

I was also touched by the bed-wetting scene. Cant even begin to imagine the confusion and fear and insecurities in the mind of a child like Adi. Adi misbehaving with Ishita and her looking the other way and ignoring it, shows her maturity.. She understands that Adi is behaving like a spoilt child because of the turmoil in him and I am sure if it were Ruhi or Shravan doing the same she would have taken a harsher stand.. 'cos they know that they are loved and wanted and they dont have any other insecurities. 

Didnt care of Mihika-Ashok scene.. and didnt understand Ashok-Suraj scene.  Mihika acting affronted with that sad background music vowing to revenge for her akka.. fell very flat..I mean she didnt think of her akka when it happened. She was trying to protect and console her bff shagun and now when everything has fallen down around her ears, she is thinking of seeking revenge? Too little, too late perhaps? The cvs have totally ruined her character and its not even believable any more. .Absolutely no sympathies there.  I thought they were crocodile tears and wanted to shout at her for trying to garner sympathy votes.  And fail to understand how deleted family  pix can put the evil-bros' nose out of joint!! Kuch bhi!!! 

Ishra.. Day Dreaming put the two of them together in a frame and they create magic! Even in the most stupidest situations and given the stupidest dialogues they still manage to create magic!! Logic says that an educated woman, that too a doc, believing in x-ray glasses that can see what you have on underneath is a bit of a far-fetched idea.. but the nok-jhok and the fun that these two bring on the screen enacting it was yummm.. Blushing

Would love to see what happened to the missing gift for Adi.. 

Edited by maaloo - 27 December 2014 at 11:21am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaremya1990Neha179Hsp.canadas_kavyanb.nehaRibelle-Gan-.Jayashree.Badtameez_Dil

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
nice pics...
very lovely...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Gan wow simply wow those collages
i havnt watched the episode but im super excited to watch it now at 11 pm 
im so in awe with ur collages another made so more excited as i wrote in ur post yest that precap maybe turn out be a scene b/w ishu giving some motherly treatment to adi 
my guessing went in right direction seeing ur collage 
above some raman coming into picture too...

rest rant will write after watching episode...

Loved ur updated Gan 
it ws so well contrast ur wrote about 2 mother's one side Ishu even nt a biological mother still knws well about the goodwill of a child while Shagun more concern for welfare of herself...for her comforts...
I ws Looking for some little comfort Adi getting from Ishu from yest precap...
Adi needs a comfort zone so someone tells him dont worry they r there for him...shagun has scared him to dearth...he be made scared since past taunt him raman left him...his mind fed with these thought process..
today felt for Adi...
for me Highlight scene ws Adi-Raman it ws favorite scene...Raman craving for moment he gets to spend with his son...
I loved this part how Adi as Lonely child Ishu find him..gave a some affection...bought him close to his father...
i guess that how it is going to be like Adi 1st going to come close to Ishu before he comes close to his father...Ishu will bring Adi close to Raman...
just like it happened with Ruhi...

Raman ka X-ray glasses prank is going to be playout quite well..usko toh chaabi mil gayi hai apni madrasan ko darane ki...LOL
It ws a sweet scene biwi helping hubby to get ready...
aur biwi ki suunkar maan le bought santa ki dress...

i hope to c raman's reaction on Biwi wearing bit western clothes...
hope we get some christmas romance too...
Red is colour of Love... :)

Edited by Badtameez_Dil - 27 December 2014 at 11:41am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DivSoumyaremya1990maalooRibelle-Gan-.Jayashree.

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Post updated Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avni_19

usaonly IF-Stunnerz
usaonly
usaonly

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Nice collages Gan it is so true what you mention one mother was try to soothing his pain and insecurity and the other side another mother try to burn him inner and put all burden to him.Hope soon he will find the way to come out of this mess and get all happiness he deserve from his family like Ruhi got.Oh I for got to mention other scene look like now Raman so fond in love with the glasses so he can teasing Ishu more.Wink That we can see more hug more touchy touchy and both look comfortable together now.Smile

Edited by usaonly - 27 December 2014 at 11:10am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

s_kavya-Gan-

Go to top