I wish you all the very best and success in your life's
stay blessed,happy, and healthy hamesha,
love you Heart

Deewane hai aapke is baat se inkaar nahi,
 kaise kahen ki hamein aapse pyar nahi,
kuch toh kasoor hai aapki adaon ka,
 akele hum hi gunehgaar nahi...
                             ( courtesy- teri meri kahani movie)

And here i present an small dedication for you c'ji.
hope you would like it..TongueWink
 a little late thoughEmbarrassed

Idiot, stupid, moron, freaking loser, jerk, and so on...these type of lovely abusing words were been showered on certain poor soul since hour by the most beautiful lady, who is now infuriately pacing to and fro, in her sweet bedroom..Muttering "samajhta kya hain apne apko, kahin ka prince, jab chaha jo marzi main aye kardiya huh!!" ignoring the nonstop ringing beep on her mobile.

On the opposite side, there was a man cursing the damn call which again automatically got directed to the voice mail un-answered.
(Let me tell you guys what's the matter is? a little bit Tongue)

Two days back was her birthday. He had planned everything perfect on her special day...a movie of her favorite star...made her shop till her get heart contended (which we know not gonna happen in this lifetime as shopping freak she is Wink)...a delicious dinner of her taste at her favorite restaurant...etc etc...later, they went to a beach nearby, and were having a nice time enjoying the little moments with each other which they hardly gets to, hand in hand, walking bare feet's on the sand speaking nothing feeling and smelling calm fresh air.

Everything was just perfect until He' came into picture. "Salman" mampi screamed and ran into his arms...leaving ASR' all flaring his nose, eyes boiled up in ire, and hands clenched, to be precise all J'...that day J' would be an understatement he felt seeing his girl going gaga over her once-upon-a-time-crush-cum-imaginary-pati, in her words. He had felt blood rushing in his veins when he'd found salman's arms wrapped around her waist. But he could do nothing as a friend he have no hard feelings for salman but whenever he sees him with mampi matters goes out of his hand unknowingly.(after all who would like to see his soon to be fianc in other man arms?? That to her words sake pati..LOL)

"Happy birthday to you sweetheart and ofcourse to me too" Salman wished and whispered something in her ear, to which she blushed hard.
Salmannn" Mampi hit his arm playfully. Thank you' and where is ma gift??

"Tujhe kya gift chahiye??? Jabke Mera paida hona hi iss duniya mein sabke liye ek tohfa hain...Embarrassed" and then from there they two had started bichde dostoun ki dastan again leaving Asr alone to sulk on his kismat and cursed salman for intruding in their moments...! Even after the departure of salman and all way drive back to her home. Mampi was all over in her fantasy world of him (salman) adding fuel on his (ASR) halat, just to send him closer to the edge of losing his cool. So he preferred to be silent and bid adieu her simply not wanting to spoil her special day with his fury.

On other hand, she had a slight inclination of his state...so she tried to play with him. But she hadn't know he would react like that and thats the thing had infuriated her to the core. Little did she know that was the only trigger needed to make Arnav spill those words she was craving to hear since long?

*****                                                                                       
After a lot of pondering over his thoughts, Arnav finally decided to pay a visit to her, feeling like a stupid for his behavior, he needed to confront her, all he wants do right now is just to let her know what he feels for her and apologies too for spoiling her BD evening. Moreover, he was upset too as she hadn't picked up any of his calls or answered any text from the past two days.

Few couple of rings of the bell later, the door been opened by the maid, surprised to see arnav at the odd hours of night. Sahib app iss waqt..? He just ignored the maid query and straight away went towards mampi room.

In no time, he was at the entrance of her room...The sight which greeted him made him forget to breath, clad in a yellow loose top tank and shorts, hair tied up in a messy bun, few tendrils where dancing on her face shielding the beautiful view from his eyes, in one hand holding a mug of coffee and with other typing away furiously totally immersed on her laptop, sitting crossed legs in her bed...he stood there gods knows for how many minutes admiring his lady who looked nothing less than ravishing yellow flower to his scrutinizing eyes...when reality struck him , he came out of his lala land and thought for this he have whole life.

He cleared his throat before entering Ahem Ahem.' So, that she could know he is here...she on the other side was very well aware of his being there since, he'd stepped into her home and acted all like she didn't hear anything.

"I want to talk to you." He said composing himself. "Why weren't you answering any of my calls?''

She just ignored him getting up from the bed, and started searching something in the cupboard as if he didn't even exist in her room. Nerve of the girl he thought and again asked. "Why weren't you answering my calls?'' keeping his calm.

"Ma phone ma wish... main answer karun ya na karun tumhe issey kya fark parta hain..lagti kya hunn main tumhari??" she exclaimed sarcastically.

That's it is.

Losing his cool he marched towards her, and twirl her around to face him with such a force, that she directly landed in his strong arms, their faces was just two inches away, feeling warmth and heavy breathes of them on their faces...staring at each other they both stood in such an intimate way... that seemed to be the most toughest tempting task for him...with her soft palms pressed to his sculpted toned chest.

"mujhe isse fark nahi parega?? and who are you to me??" he questioned her in a very clipped tone of his.

Toh suno!

Meri nigahein joh takti hain, woh hasrat ho tum!
Mere hotoun par joh khil uthti hain, woh muskurahat ho tum!
Mere dil ko joh zinda rakhti hain, woh dhadkan ho tum!
Jita joh main hunn, mere jeene ki wajah ho tum!
Ab isse zyada kya kahun, ke meri kaun ho tum!

He said all this in his oh-so-husky-low-whispers, which sent shivers down her spine...she felt Goosebumps all over her body with the way and intensity of his words. Does he need to say those three words now...?? She thought stilled in his arms.

"That was your 'punishment' for leaving me that day without a word". Mampi exclaimed biting her lower lip sheepishly, which didn't go unnoticed to him...she felt him cup her chin deliberately and her eyes involuntarily dropped down to his lips and then again back up to his smoldering gorgeous   eyes which were shining with the mischievous glint in it.

And in no time arnav captured her lips for a mind numbing serene kiss...Tongueshe just stood stunt...and before she could give into the moment and started to respond...he backed up abruptly, leaving her all dazed, breathless, wanting more. He whispers in her ear ever so seductively, this was your "Punishment" darling keep this in mind before messing with your ASR...he said with a wink and disappeared in a thin air shouting see you later's baby.

She literally screeched at him whining like a kid who has been snachted her favorite candy...And then there goes another set of rounds of lovely monologues for the Arnav singh Raizada...kamina, sala, iski etc etc...;)

*The end*

Edited by Asiyamajeed - 27 December 2014 at 10:49am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

aimy123awsomechokriwelcomebro25imrankhantest1SarunNArshisuni_104saakhi01aafanDeliciousDevil.caskerArshiDewaneemissmkkashishkDiva_Akorshi-Roshini-laksh65Downhill

Asiyamajeed IF-Dazzler
Asiyamajeed
Asiyamajeed

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
C'jiii see i'm here Embarrassed 
till yesterday i was in delima to write this or not. but, once i saw your scrap...i made my mind to give it a try...which i'd started long back now ending it too.Tongue

p.s : please ignore typos, loopholes and mistakes in above nonsenceLOLLOL
wrote today only no proof reading.
hope you have a happy read.Smile

p.p.s : see how much i'm loyal to you  i gave ASR to you here AND sorry for the os name Wink

p.p.p.s : Apke salman bhai ki kasam i love you alotHeart

happy birthdayHug

thank you guys! 
kaur, choti for bearing meEmbarrassed

Edited by Asiyamajeed - 27 December 2014 at 11:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DeliciousDevil.Diva_Akorshi

Sweetuarshifan Senior Member
Sweetuarshifan
Sweetuarshifan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
see u tomorrow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeliciousDevil.

SarunNArshi IF-Dazzler
SarunNArshi
SarunNArshi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
awww.soo cute.lovely Clap

DeliciousDevil.Asiyamajeed

Downhill IF-Addictz
Downhill
Downhill

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
simply fabulous
lovedit.

-Roshini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Roshini-
-Roshini-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Lovely os.

mwep IF-Dazzler
mwep
mwep

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 4:12am | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DeliciousDevil.

DeliciousDevil. IF-Dazzler
DeliciousDevil.
DeliciousDevil.

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Shocked you wrote an OS for me!!!! that too ASR was mine Shocked

gosh it's so cute, you wrote so beautifully Embarrassed at first i thought it was Salman, ma patidev Blushing (not words sake ok Angry )

but it's ok it's ASR instead of Salman, yeh bhi chalega Tongue n ASR kissed me Embarrassed n after that punishment ROFL

sorry i checked late, through phone i don't feel like logging in..
and thank you so much for this, you guys are the best, i love you all n i love you K'ji Hug

n sorry i couldn't do anything on your birthday Big smile

p.s. you could have given both Salman n ASR to me Cool LOL

Edited by -ASR_Mampz. - 05 January 2015 at 9:25am

amey.ipkkndAsiyamajeed

Go to top