Parth smiling  looking so handsome in black πŸ˜³
ashmitaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sonia_1

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

They had fun at the expense of the author of the article...πŸ˜†
Parth smilinglooking so handsome in black😳

really..!!ohh god..I m on phn..unable to see the video..I just want to see my 'Parth in black'..can't wait..!!
already heard a lot about him looking handsome in the same..sad..!! 😭
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Guys just wanna share this ..i had seen zillion tyms the vdeoo and in the second vdeo if u carefully listen ..u can listen to paryh's voice..i am nt sure bt it seems to be and he is saying some joke i guess abt dhruv and english ...and thn vn veebha starts talking u can hear him calling nandini...i surely feels its parth ..
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
watched this vids many times...
love their bonding... loved parth... he is looking awesome in black... but feeling bad for him... ppl are bashing him... the comments on this vids are so rude:( just coz he didn't said anything???
So_Naley thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ayaz is such an adorable lil minx!
Trolling away those good-for-nothing gossip columnists and involving the whole friggin gang!
😎
All those comments look so rehearsed!He actually built up this entire plot with characters and their super funny reactions!
How does he make all this stuff up?!
I absolutely love this guy now!
☺️
My baby! ❀️
myvoiz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
These people work so hard, hardly getting time to sleep, rest or do anything else. And the result of their hard work is Manan that gives us so much entertainment and bliss. And fuss between fans!.what fans discuss or do is all in jest and its between fans, their concern. but publishing it or making it out to be something big..not done yaar, not done. I was glad that it did not affect them. It was a relief to see that they are having so much fun about it. Fans have their fun with Pani/Manan at one end and The cast joking about it. on the other. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Glad that this was not taken seriously at all. 
Ayaz is always and always entertaining and funny. And the videos..damn funny and Niti's reaction-aisa kuch bhi nahi hai-funnier. 
-zozo- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
lmao, god have i missed a lot πŸ˜†Edited by -zozo- - 9 years ago
sanju.b thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fan145

Guys just wanna share this ..i had seen zillion tyms the vdeoo and in the second vdeo if u carefully listen ..u can listen to paryh's voice..i am nt sure bt it seems to be and he is saying some joke i guess abt dhruv and english ...and thn vn veebha starts talking u can hear him calling nandini...i surely feels its parth ..

Yes its parths voice.. He said 'hindi nahi aati n ab english dhruv' and when veebha starts he call nandini.
fan145 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sanju.b

Yes its parths voice.. He said 'hindi nahi aati n ab english dhruv' and when veebha starts he call nandini.

Lolz..so its offscreenn..onscreen he wont be discusiing such stuffs na..πŸ˜†
sanju.b thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fan145

Lolz..so its offscreenn..onscreen he wont be discusiing such stuffs na..πŸ˜†

Yes its offscreen.. N today was compatibility test of pani on sbs... Parth won.. Nice seg.