India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

SaHil OS: Dogs & Babies (feat. SeHan)

astonm Senior Member
astonm
astonm

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Fair Warning: This story is just fluff, there is essentially no plot-line, we get enough of that warped nonsense from the show itself.

Dogs & Babies

"But Aahil!" She pleaded, the whine evident in her voice, she was acting like a child.

"Sanam, no." I said again walking away from her and her beautiful pleading  eyes.

"Aahil!" She said stepping in front of me and then I made the biggest mistake of my life, I looked towards her. She was pouting, her beautiful almond shaped eyes wide and her lips quivering as she stuck out her plump bottom lip.

"Sanam, no." I tried again, but my voice already sounded weaker.

"Aaahilll! I can't believe you!" She whined.

"Sanam-"

"Please, for me." She said while she blinked. I sighed, knowing that I couldn't deny her anything, so how was I going to deny her this. Especially when she pulled the 'for me' card, she knew that always worked, she knew that I'd do anything for her. "Just look at him Aahil." She said holding the little puppy up. "He is so cuteee."

"Fine. We can keep him, but I am taking the mutt to the vet and the groomers first." I said and her face broke out into a beautiful smile that I loved, the one that lit up her entire face, her dimples showing. Yeah, I would definitely do anything for that beautiful smile.

"Hear that, we can keep you." She whispered to the little mutt, scratching behind his ear. "What should we name him?" She asked me happily.

"Are you even sure it's a him?" I arched my eyebrow at her in question.

"He has a thing..." She said blushing causing me to laugh.

"A thing?" I said between my laughter and she rolled her eyes while she blushed and waited for me to calm down, she was so adorable.

"Are you about done?" She asked angrily and I nodded.

"Lateef!" I yelled and surprisingly, he was walking towards us a minute later.

"YA ALLAH! What is that? Sanam, you can't just pick anything up from the street!" He gasped at her.

"Shut up Lateef, he's my baby." Sanam cooed scratching the mutt again.

"But Aahil Baba-"

"Go buy dog food and anything else he may need." I told Lateef, cutting him off.

"But I hate dogs." Lateef told me, and I sighed. I couldn't care less about what Lateef liked, the fact was that Sanam loved dogs, especially this mutt, and I would be lying if I said that he wasn't growing on me. He was so cute and little with those huge eyes and floppy ears.

"Deal with it Lateef." I said looking at Sanam's pouting face. "Now, let's take him to the vet." I told her and she nodded beaming.

"Thank you Aahil." She said giving me a glorious smile and pecking my cheek.

"Do you want to hold him?" She asked noticing that he was squirming to get to me. He was absolutely adorable, I always loved golden labrador retrievers but this puppy was all kinds of cute with how small he was.

"Hey there buddy." I said taking him from Sanam, he let out a little bark before nuzzling against me.

"He likes you." Sanam beamed. "And you like him, aren't you glad we're keeping him?" She added with a coy smile.

"Yeah yeah." I said holding the car door open for her. She didn't sit in the car though; she beamed up at me.  

"I love you." She smiled and kissed my lips, just a small peck before she pulled away and it made mesmile.

"I love you too." I said before handing her the puppy as she finally sat in the car. I sat down on my side of the car before pulling the white car out of the driveway.

"What should we name you?" Sanam coddled the puppy.

"I don't think he is going to talk Sanam." I teased.  

"Biscuit!" Sanam yelled all of a sudden.

"Nope. Every time anyone yells for Lateef to bring biscuit, he'll run there instead." I said. "How about Tommy?"  I asked.

"Aaahil!" She whined. "That's such a dog name."

"Sanam, he is a dog." I laughed.

"You know what I mean." She sighed.

"We can always call him the kutta." I teased causing her to whack my arm.

"Sanam! Don't do that while I am driving."

"Then stop driving." She said. "Or come up with a proper name!"

"Why don't you come up with one?"

"I liked Biscuit!" She said and the dog barked. "He agrees!" She squealed happily.

"Biscuit it is then." I mumbled.

"Hello Biscuit." Sanam said petting the dog again. "Aren't you the cutest little thing?" She cooed.

"I thought I was the cutest little thing."

"Shut up and drive." She laughed.

"Sanammm."

"Aaahilll."

"I like it more when you moan my name rather than whine." I teased.

"AAHIL!" She gasped whacking me again.

"What? There is no one here." I said as I navigated through the Bhopal traffic.

"Uhm, hello, Biscuit is here!"

"He is a dog Sanam."

"Still! You can't just stay stuff like that."

"You think the dog can actually understand me?" I laughed at how insane she was being.

"Do you have proof that he can't?" She asked petting him where he lay curled up in her lap.

"Sanam." I groaned.

"Aahil."

"You're impossible." I said as we pulled up in front of the only vet clinic I knew of in all of Bhopal.

"You love me." She beamed.

"I do." I said before getting out of the car and opening her door for her. She had actually taken to waiting for me to get her door instead of running out of the car as soon as it stopped. She had rolled her eyes the first few times I did it but the smile on her face every time told me that she loved it.

"Thank you." She beamed as she got out of the car, the dog in her hands. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her to me. "Aahil!" She hissed.

"What? I can't hold you hand since you're holding Biscuit." I said internally thanking the dog, Sanam wasn't a fan, actually she pretended to not be a fan of PDA, but she loved it. I had learned that much about her in the past year.

"Aahil?" A deep voice came from in front of me.

"Rohit?" I gasped.

"Oh man, it's been a long time." Rohit said.

"You're a vet?" I asked, he had wanted to become one in college but I didn't know he went through with it.

"Yeah man, I love animals a bit too much. And who is this little thing?" He said looking at Biscuit.

"This is my wife's adopted child." I laughed. "Sanam, this is Rohit, a friend from college. And Rohit this is Sanam Aahil Raza Ibrahim, my wife." I beamed.

"I don't know if I should be more surprised that you got married or that you're in love Aahil, look at that smile. You must be an amazing woman to have changed Aahil." Rohit said to a blushing Sanam.

"I tried and succeeded." She laughed. Biscuit barked at the sound of her laugh.

"I think Biscuit agrees." I murmured.

"Biscuit?" Rohit laughed.

"She insisted." I shrugged. "But can you make sure he's okay to keep? Shots and whatever it is you need to do?" I asked.

Rohit nodded and took Biscuit from Sanam. "Well hello there Biscuit." He said petting him. "I'll be back in a few, why don't you guys wait?" He asked pointing towards the waiting room. I nodded as he took Biscuit away.

"You think he'll be okay getting shots?" Sanam asked sounding worried.

"Sanam, relax." I said pulling her into the chair beside me, my arm still around her. She leaned her head against my shoulder.

"But what if he doesn't like shots?" Sanam asked.

"You're acting like he's actually your little baby."

"They say dogs are good practice for babies." She said.

"Is that a hint?" I teased.

"Aahil." She murmured.

"We can get to it as soon as we get home." I whispered in her ear and then I waited, I wasn't disappointed because she whacked my arm a minute later.

"You're insatiable." She whispered.

"Because you're so beautiful and sexy." I murmured placing a kiss at the top of her head. "But seriously, how long are we waiting for Haya aur Faiz ke bache?" I teased.

"Shut up." She blushed.

"But my cricket skills are deteriorating by the day Sanam, we need to get on it." I teased.

"I guess it'll happen when it's supposed to happen." She whispered.

"So we should start trying?" I teased and she whacked me again.

"Stop speaking so loudly. Was I speaking a foreign language?" She hissed.

"Feisty. I was just making sure that you wanted to make babies."

"You make it sound like we're assembling them." She murmured.

"Oh, the process of making babies is a lot more fun, as you would know." I said as I pulled her into my lap, her arms automatically went around my neck; it was a reflex now.

"Aahil!" She said looking around the empty room as if someone would appear out of thin air making me laugh.

"I love you." I said kissing her nose, she smiled back up at me. "And I want a little princess that looks just like you."

"Then it'll be two people you can never say no to." Sanam smiled caressing my jaw, it was getting stubbly, and she loved it.

"I probably won't be able to say no to our son either, especially if he has your wide eyes." I said tapping her nose.

"You're going to spoil our kids rotten." She sighed.

"And you're going to keep me in line."

"You bet, or you'll build a whole theme park for them at home." She rolled her eyes.

"That's actually a good idea." I said and she rolled her eyes yet again.

"Hello lovebirds, not enough room on the chairs?" Rohit teased walking into the room with a laugh. Biscuit barked causing Sanam to jump out of my lap as I stood up.

"Just saving room for any other customers." I winked at Rohit causing him to laugh as he handed Biscuit to a blushing Sanam.

"Biscuit is clean, I gave him a few shots. He seems pretty calm which is good, he's only a few weeks old, where'd you get him?"

"There is this dog that lives at the park and she had a litter of puppies." Sanam said petting Biscuit. "He was the smallest and cutest."

"Yes, and then I got coerced into keeping him." I laughed as another person walked in with a cat. "Well thanks for everything man." I said letting him go to his next customer and paying his assistant.

"Should we get him a dog bed?" Sanam asked.

"Lateef will do it." I said.

"Can he sleep in our room?"

"No, your moans will scare him, we're working on the baby remember?" I teased as I opened the car door for her.

"You're so crude." She said whacking me again.

"That's not what you say when I usually say things like that, you don't say much actually..." I teased and she whacked me again before I closed her door.

X-X-X-X

"Ahhh, it's so cute!" I heard the yell before I even saw her. All of a sudden Seher was jumping up from her spot on the couch beside a surprised Rehan who looked like he just lost his favourite toy. Seher bounded up to Sanam and started cooing at the dog, completely ignoring me. I rolled my eyes and walked away from them.

"Who is that?" Rehan asked as I fell on the couch beside him leaving my wife and sister-in-law to fawn over their new puppy.

"Biscuit, also known as Sanam's adopted child." I explained.

"She begged to keep it and you caved?" Rehan guessed with a knowing smile on his face.

"Yeppp." I said popping the p. "All she has to do is pout and say for me and I agree to anything."

"I think it's a family thing." Rehan sighed looking towards Seher. Sanam and Seher were now sitting on the floor playing with Biscuit who was loving the attention.

"Badi ammi says they get it from their mom, their dad probably had a hard time denying her anything." I said.

"Haiii, I am so tired!" Lateef groaned walking into the house with a bunch of men carrying things. "I got him food, a bowl, and a bed. Why does a dog need a bed?"

"His name is Biscuit!" Sanam and Seher yelled at the same time.

"That's still creepy." Rehan murmured, they tended to do that a lot, say the same things at the same time.

Lateef threw his braid over his shoulder and stomped off.

"Awww, look at his little bowl. You hungry Biscuit?" Sanam cooed.

"Bhai, I don't think we're going to be getting any attention, there is a new star in the house." Rehan said looking towards the two sisters. I sighed and nodded, it was almost as if we weren't here.

X-X-X-X

"Buddy, you need to get off the bed." I said to Biscuit after Sanam went to shower for the night.

"Woof." Biscuit replied cuddling into the warm bed and looking at me.

"Understand my plight here, man to man, errr dog. If you're here when she comes back she's not going to pay any attention to me." I said nuzzling Biscuit's head with mine, giving him a head-but.

Biscuit put his head on his front paws and just peered at me, his eyes growing wide.

"Don't look at me like that! You can't stay." I said but Biscuit let out a small whimper and nuzzled into my hand. "Biscuit." I whined, he was so cute that I didn't feel like pushing him out of the room all of a sudden.

"Woof." He replied, his eyes growing wide at his name.

"Go Biscuit, go to your bed!" I said trying again.

"Woof!" He barked but made no move.

"Help a brother out man, I love my wife, my wife loves me, but she's smitten with you today. But we really need to work on baby-making, because I really want kids, with Sanam...why the hell am I telling you all this?" I asked, Biscuit just flopped his head down as if saying I don't know.

"Go Biscuit. Go to Seher, you like her don't you? And Rehan. Go make sure they keep their hands away from each other until their nikaah. Go." I whispered to him scratching his ear.

"Are you actually having a conversation with the dog jeej?" Seher's voice came from the door, she was leaning against the frame laughing.

"How much did you hear?" I asked, almost embarrassed. I knew she would use this information against me, not now, but when I least expected it. She was the evil twin of them two and she had a prankster streak, Rehan kept her grounded and she pulled him out of their shell. In other words, they were almost as perfect for each other as Sanam and I were, almost.

"Enough to know that you are working on making babies." She laughed. "Come here Biscuit." She whistled. I watched shocked as Biscuit ears perked up and he jumped off the bed and ran towards Seher. "I am such a good saali." She said picking the dog up.

"The best." I smiled.

"Remember that Mr. Ibrahim, you can name my niece after me." She smiled.

"I don't think so." I said.

"WHY?" She yelled. "Biscuit, isn't Seher a cute name?" She mumbled to the puppy. Biscuit barked and cuddled closer to Seher. "See, he agrees!"

"We'll see." I said.

"Gosh, you're so ungrateful jeej!"

"Thank you Seher." I said, she nodded but rolled her eyes at me before putting Biscuit up in the air above her head.

"Why don't we go bother Rehan?" She murmured to Biscuit as she carried him away. "Gives me an excuse to go into his room, maybe Mr. No Fooling Around Before The Wedding won't push me out if you're there." She said scratching behind his ear causing me to laugh. Rehan was hell bent on waiting until the nikaah, and Seher left no opportunity to persuade him otherwise while Sanam lectured her about being besharam. I loved our little family, after the initial revelation of all of that woman's crimes and wrongdoings, we were all broken...but we pulled through with the help of each other. I had initially hated Seher for her part in it, she still felt guilty for it to this day but she had her reasons. But I still felt guilty sometimes, for not realizing that she wasn't Sanam, a part of me knew that something was off but I could have never guessed that Sanam's long lost twin would try to take her place, a fact that Sanam reiterated every time I brought it up. She was way too forgiving, she never held anything against anyone and it amazed me.

"Where did Biscuit go?" Sanam asked stepping out of the bathroom as I closed the door of our room.

"With Seher." I said walking up to my wife and wrapping my arms around her waist, pulling her flush against me. I heard Sanam's breath hitched in her throat with the move and it made me smile, she still reacted the same way every time I touched her. "You smell so good." I said pulling her semi-wet hair over her left shoulder and moving in to kiss her neck.

"Aahil." Sanam let out a strained whisper as I ran his teeth across her pulse point just as I knew she would.

"Yes?" I asked teasingly before picking her up, she let out a squeal that made me laugh.

Tada! For more baby cuteness you can check out: SaHil OS: Our Little Princess (feat. SeHan)

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashna_Chandjeemanrockssanaya_shah1998lipika1BaviniNoLifestarryLove_skyousraammarijottjottcanoodlearpita14godarakayathre_sahilltazzzanu040Anamadyamalar3bindassscrazyqueenAlveena12aparnasvjtleshnidarkice7_12madina121788shreyalasya13surbhi163falala333IhopelovePrettYSmileFawadHoliclovefkAmina...muskaan17rocksmayaya.fatima30chibi_deeaMahu34*Maleena*sahibasharmaApplefCinderella3jazmeenJULIELChamakChallo91kals82ChillichickAvienajma123RaingoddessSprinklesOfLovesahil333krati5simran_singh_24-Prithi-daisydee425Javeria3991farz_parachuteShubh007Aisha1996Ms.SherlockedchicksoupMrDarcyfanadventure_gurlLovenarbhiKanwal4salmanBeYourselfnavkhoneybees22flora212-Mrinalini-ShaitaanKiKhala

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Omg!!! Ok ur so spoiling us lol this was so so so cute!!!!! Day Dreaming I loved it as much as the other piece! That was more emotional n this one humorous! I cracked up so bad during Aahil's little talk with Biscuit trying to get him to leave so he could start making babies with Sanam ROFL "Man to man err... dog" lmao but his convo with Biscuit was really cute! Also poor Rehan I loved him here... Feeling left out! The twins r a riot as usual n I love how Sanam is more like her old self in ur stories! I love these OSs of urs n ur right we get enuf tangled dragging plot-lines on the show... It makes my head hurt lol this is a much preferred read! I like cute SaHil as much as hot SaHil! U shud write one where Aahil is sick n stubborn n Sanam is taking care of him lol I suggested this one a few times but it was never written lol Anyway hope u write more cuz the second I saw this I put down everything n started to read! It was so worth it! I have like a huge smile on my face! So adorable! Tongue Was feeling a bit down but this made my day! Thanks again!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

astonmShaitaanKiKhala

tleshni Senior Member
tleshni
tleshni

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged
your are such an amazing writer.. seriouslyClapClap...omg i have no words.. that was too good...

Loved your first baby OS and now this... 

Hoping to read more of your OS... pleasse!!

astonmShaitaanKiKhala

astonm Senior Member
astonm
astonm

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raingoddess

Omg!!! Ok ur so spoiling us lol this was so so so cute!!!!! Day Dreaming I loved it as much as the other piece! That was more emotional n this one humorous! I cracked up so bad during Aahil's little talk with Biscuit trying to get him to leave so he could start making babies with Sanam ROFL "Man to man err... dog" lmao but his convo with Biscuit was really cute! Also poor Rehan I loved him here... Feeling left out! The twins r a riot as usual n I love how Sanam is more like her old self in ur stories! I love these OSs of urs n ur right we get enuf tangled dragging plot-lines on the show... It makes my head hurt lol this is a much preferred read! I like cute SaHil as much as hot SaHil! U shud write one where Aahil is sick n stubborn n Sanam is taking care of him lol I suggested this one a few times but it was never written lol Anyway hope u write more cuz the second I saw this I put down everything n started to read! It was so worth it! I have like a huge smile on my face! So adorable! Tongue Was feeling a bit down but this made my day! Thanks again!!

Awww, thanks girl! And I like that ideaaa! I have so many ideas LOL, I legit have like five unfinished SaHil stories on my computer right now, I start them and then I can't find a good ending for it, the show fails to inspire me to writeee. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Raingoddess

Raingoddess IF-Rockerz
Raingoddess
Raingoddess

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonm

Originally posted by Raingoddess

Awww, thanks girl! And I like that ideaaa! I have so many ideas LOL, I legit have like five unfinished SaHil stories on my computer right now, I start them and then I can't find a good ending for it, the show fails to inspire me to writeee. 

Your welcome Wink Same here! I get so many ideas too but idk how to start lmao just the opposite of ur problem lol I know the ending but not the beginning LOL Lol The show does upset me at times, especially these days... Those summer months were the best tho when SaHil were falling in love! I try to write even when the show is disappointing cuz when the cvs fail at giving us a good SaHil story, we can make our own n there r so many awesome stories on the forum! That is actually what made me join in the first place lol Anyway I hope u finish those stories or just write more and post them! Smile Looking fwd to reading more of ur work!! Keep it up cuz ur an awesome writer!!!

astonm

navk IF-Sizzlerz
navk
navk

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
lovely

astonm

Chillichick IF-Dazzler
Chillichick
Chillichick

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:19am | IP Logged
that was just the right amount of fluff there honey!
Gosh! I'm becoming a hopeless romantic!

Not that I wasn't! :P

Sahil... Perfectly typed out!

I want someone like Ahil or Rehan seeing the way you describe them! 

astonm

Mahu34 Goldie
Mahu34
Mahu34

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Oh! You really are spoiling us, Darling! Heart

This was just beyond cute! I love it. The whole scenario and humor. Gah... I'm so smitten by your work. :)

This was so cute and such a great read! Thank you so much for writing these stories. :)

I really hope you keep writing, because I am a fan of your work and need to read more from you :) Heart

astonmRaingoddess

Go to top