awesome post
Love it soham and  raji both are  Star 
ya.. thanx dear Hug

nami9j IF-Dazzler
nami9j
nami9j

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajji.soham

Wow amazing dear, like always you have done a fabulous job. You never seem to miss one moment, I have seen this episode like a million times before but never managed to see all the expressions this clearly before, all thanks to you my dear.

This is one of my favourite episode but had many questions unanswered, this episode is been very poorly directed and had no clarity at all. I was really confused and still am, is that was really the way to handle the situation, I don't think so.

Soham questioned Rajji's integrity the night before and the very next day he is going to see her with a signed divorce paper rather than appologise to her, I know he really didn't wanted a divorce and its his and buvaji's plan. But rather than showing this scene straight away they should have showed some discurssion scene at mann house about how to bring Rajji back, and that would have made much more sense and the episode much better.

But inspite of all these Rajji, soham and Buvaji had done a fabulous job and saved the episode and made it watchable after all they are such talented actors.

But I am still disappointed with the way they have scripted and directed this episode, there was so much potential and  scope for lot of drama and emotions in this episode, but the creative team have spoiled it all.

I love and miss our Sojji a lot and always will.

@bold.. very true... a scene at maan house after soham's scene on machan was very much needed or atleast a scene were soham talking to himself on how we wil bring rajji back or soham calling rajji and trying to talk with her... these scenes or any of it could have made the epi look even more better ..
thanx for ur lovely comment dear Hug 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanam-rocks

nami9j IF-Dazzler
nami9j
nami9j

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sojifan

Wow Nami..
It was a sad Epi...
But thanks for beautiful post...ClapClap
thanks to u too dear Hug
Nehageet. IF-Stunnerz
Nehageet.
Nehageet.

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
lovely n awesome posts all dear ...Thumbs Up  Clap  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanam-rocksnami9j

-Red-Rose- IF-Stunnerz
-Red-Rose-
-Red-Rose-

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Nami..U are a star!!StarStar
Hatts off to ur unconditional love & dedication for Rajji and Soji!!ClapClap
Love U fr that!Heart

Thx Akuti for the request!!Wink

Super rocking post!!Smile
Rajji rocked the epi as usual!!Star
Neha killed it with her natural act!!Clap

Sanam-rocksnami9j

swetha10 IF-Sizzlerz
swetha10
swetha10

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Wow amazing dear... luved the pics!!!
thanx a lot

Sanam-rocksnami9j

soji123 Goldie
soji123
soji123

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
love you Big smileBig smileBig smile...tu ne mere request par ye post banaya SmileSmileSmile

i come to know about this mahaepisode from this forum and was so excited  to know about soham reaction and  how will he react after knowing the truth ,,,but after 30 mins ..i was red bcz of anger ..they were wasting time in useless drama ..in which no one is  interested ..at least i m not interested at all ...but finally   we get to see the scnene for which we were waiting ..but i was surprised they have not shown any mann house scene or soji scene in gill house...in 5 dec episode soham handled the situation in right way ,,instead of creating drama he prefer to talk to rajji ..but after knowing the truth he chose to create drama ...but  then i realised its not soham fault ..actually after parmeet entry ...theyAngryAngryAngry start ignoring  soji ...

here the scene starts...buaji come to the gill  house with divorce paper OuchOuchOuch...then all the gill members come outside ...here again rajji gets two option .OuchOuchOuch...either sign the divorce paper or  go to the mann house...and when rajji rejected both options then buaji showed the divorce paper to rajji which was already signed by soham ...bcz there is no need to again create the drama ki pehle aap sign karo.LOLWink.
and rajji was shocked ...bcz she  cant believe ki soham doesnt trust her ...he signed the paper bcz he thought that rajji has cheated him...now nothing was left and rajji took the right decision to sign the paper.
..but i love the soham expresssion in 5th pic ...he doesnt has courage to face rajji ..after whatever he told her last night ...in last nigt when he was sitting on manji and rajji comes outside ..he was looking straigt into rajji eyes and his eyes were blaming her ...now the scenario was totally opposite...WinkWinkWink
then finally rajji sit to sign the paper OuchOuchOuch...and here comes one of my favourite buaji dialogue ...khatam hua siayapaa ,ab beti apne baap ke ghar rahegi aur hone wala bacchha apne baap ke ghar.WinkBig smileBig smile..and rajji get shocked which was obvious...bzc from this line rajji come to know that ..now soham rem everything about the night ..he knows that he is the father of the baby...and after remembering the night he want divorce and want to separate her from her  baby ..he only cares for baby..and he doent talk to her OuchOuchOuch.
and i was shocked by buaji dilogue ShockedShockedShocked..tujhe kya lagta hain jis tarah tu soham se talak le rahi hain uss tarah uska baccha bhi le legi ...buaji if you have forgotten then  please  get some flash back ,,then you will rem ki who want divorceOuchOuchOuch
in 7th pic ..mujhe naa soham pe bahut gussa aa raha tha AngryAngryAngry...banda kuch bol kyun nai raha ...jisko bolna chahiya tha woh apne muh mein icecream jama kar baitha tha aur buaji ji extra  recharge hoo gayi thi ..kuch bhi boli jaa rai thiWinkLOLLOL
agree with you buaji hum bhi yehi chahte the ki hum soji baay ka birthday celebration dekhe  woh bhi maan house mein..par end mein kya huaAngryAngryAngry
the most cheap line in buaji dialogue was ,,maa ban ne ka sukh tujhe mil jaaye par bacche ki koi khushi tujhe naseeb nai hogiOuchOuchOuch...yeh sab sun ne ke baad bhi soham statue hi bana raha...saayad iss liye rajji ne paper pe finally sign kar dia 
ya ..suddendly wind starts blowing WinkLOLLOLwhich makes the scene more intenseSmileSmileSmile
iss mahaepisode mein soham ke liye sirf one line dialogue thaLOLLOLLOL...woh bhi saare dialogue baazi khatam hone ke baadWinkWinkWink...haan finally bande ne maun vrat tod liyaLOLLOLLOL
but soham ko laga tha ki rajji inn sab drama se darr jaayengi OuchOuchOuch..itne din saath reh kar bhi nai samaj paaya rajji koOuchOuchOuch ..idiotLOLLOLLOL
last eigth pic are my favourite ...soham ki aankhon mein rajji ke liye pyar hoon ...iss baat se jaydaa aur koi bhi baat hum sojian ko khushi nai de saktiEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
in last pics ..its like rajji is saying yehi chahte the naa aap ...and soham ..thk se naa bhi nai keh paa raha hain

Sanam-rocksnami9j

iAmAdorable Senior Member
iAmAdorable
iAmAdorable

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Beautiful post dear raji was amazing
 thanks

Go to top