Bani - Ishq Da Kalma

SOJI 7th dec episode scene

nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hello SOJIANS

SOJI 7th DEC EPISODE SCENES 😃

@akuti .. making this post on ur request 😃.. sorry for making it so late.. and now ur detailed explanation is needed 😉😃

soham realises his mistake and decides to talk to rajji but then he feels guilty and is not able to face rajji..

next day buaji and soham come with divorce papers at gill house..

buaji tells rajji that soham has already signed it .. may be it was buaji and soham's plan to take rajji back home

rajji is shocked ...and she looks at soham

sohams expression says it all.. he could never sign the papers on his own.. so it must be his n buajis plan

But their plan falls flat as rajji agrees to sign the papers .. rajji's dialogue here referring to soham   " is rishte ke judne se kisi ko khushi mili ho ya na ho lekin iske tutne se bohot logoko khushi milegi.."

soham ke expressions se wo bolna chahte he ki rajji galat samajri usko.. woh is rishte ko todna nai chahta..

as rajji is going to sign the papers ... buaji says " lo ji khatam hua siyappa..ab beti apne baap ke ghar rahegi aur honewala bacha apne baap ke ghar " 

rajji is shocked... all r shocked.. I loved nirvail 's expression here... unko pata tha ki buaji kuch aisa jarur bolegi 😉😃😃..

then starts buaji and rajji's dialogue baazi.. 😆😆😆
buaji kehri ki bacha soham ke paas rahega and rajji kehti he ki bacha usike paas rahega.. aur talak toh hoke rahega..
bichara soham toh jaise pis gaya ho dono ke bichme. 😆😆😆😆... woh toh jaise kehna chahta ho.. bandh karo tum dono apni ladai aur mujhe kuch bolne toh do.. 😆😆😆...

loved buaji's dialogue here.. " bache ka janm chahe is ghar me hoga par uske sare janamdin humare ghar me manaye jayenge.. "

then buaji tells maa bane ka sukh chaye tujhe mil jaye par bache ki koi khushi tujhe naseeb nai hogi..

rajji shouts and says " bas.. ab ye sab aur bardash nai kar sakti mein "

and then says " isliye is rishte ko abhi isi waqt khatam karti hu me " ...

soham n all are shocked and silent for few minutes .. wind starts blowing suddenly 😆😆😆...

rajji goes to sign the papers again.. she is not understanding anything n in anger goes on to sign the papers.. n finally soham says " ruk muje terse baat karni he ".. shukar he.. soham ne abhi toh atleast kuch toh bola..warna toh lagra tha ki usne maun vrat le liya he..   jabse use sach pata chala he uske baad toh usne kuch bhi nai bola...

but now its too late as rajji is not going to listen to him anymore.. ..

but rajji doesn't listen n signs the papers.. soham is completely shocked now...

both have tears in their eyes..

then ishq e rangeya sad song starts playing..

dukhi pada dil haye pyaar me pata nai tha yaara...

pyaar nai he agar fir kyu lage ki me kuch hara..

ye rishta he kuch ajab..
ne ik ne rona jo duja hasya
ishq e rangeya..

loved the end part were both of them eyes are shown moist with tears n pain of losing each other in their eyes..  

COMMON SOJIANS.. WAITING FOR UR COMMENTS NOW 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanam-rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Love it so awesome raji acting so amazing! ! Good job raji u rocks!!! 👏
nami9j thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sanam-rocks

Love it so awesome raji acting so amazing! ! Good job raji u rocks!!! 👏

@ Maria.. i am glad to see u coment on the post 😃
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing post nami dear was such a emotional epi
I loved this epi nedhvik active wow mindblowing soo perfect
Such an amazing acting
And at the last wehn soham eyes get wet this was soo sad
Thank u nami for making thid Amazing post
Love it and love u😳😆
ToralSid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome post
Love it soham and  raji both are  ⭐️ 
rajji.soham thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow amazing dear, like always you have done a fabulous job. You never seem to miss one moment, I have seen this episode like a million times before but never managed to see all the expressions this clearly before, all thanks to you my dear.

This is one of my favourite episode but had many questions unanswered, this episode is been very poorly directed and had no clarity at all. I was really confused and still am, is that was really the way to handle the situation, I don't think so.

Soham questioned Rajji's integrity the night before and the very next day he is going to see her with a signed divorce paper rather than appologise to her, I know he really didn't wanted a divorce and its his and buvaji's plan. But rather than showing this scene straight away they should have showed some discurssion scene at mann house about how to bring Rajji back, and that would have made much more sense and the episode much better.

But inspite of all these Rajji, soham and Buvaji had done a fabulous job and saved the episode and made it watchable after all they are such talented actors.

But I am still disappointed with the way they have scripted and directed this episode, there was so much potential and  scope for lot of drama and emotions in this episode, but the creative team have spoiled it all.

I love and miss our Sojji a lot and always will.

Aishaarani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow Nami..
It was a sad Epi...
But thanks for beautiful post...👏👏
nami9j thumbnail
Originally posted by: pinki123

Amazing post nami dear was such a emotional epi

I loved this epi nedhvik active wow mindblowing soo perfect
Such an amazing acting
And at the last wehn soham eyes get wet this was soo sad
Thank u nami for making thid Amazing post
Love it and love u😳😆

ya.. love u too 🤗
nami9j thumbnail
Originally posted by: TORALSID

awesome post

Love it soham and  raji both are  ⭐️ 

ya.. thanx dear 🤗
nami9j thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajji.soham

Wow amazing dear, like always you have done a fabulous job. You never seem to miss one moment, I have seen this episode like a million times before but never managed to see all the expressions this clearly before, all thanks to you my dear.

This is one of my favourite episode but had many questions unanswered, this episode is been very poorly directed and had no clarity at all. I was really confused and still am, is that was really the way to handle the situation, I don't think so.

Soham questioned Rajji's integrity the night before and the very next day he is going to see her with a signed divorce paper rather than appologise to her, I know he really didn't wanted a divorce and its his and buvaji's plan. But rather than showing this scene straight away they should have showed some discurssion scene at mann house about how to bring Rajji back, and that would have made much more sense and the episode much better.

But inspite of all these Rajji, soham and Buvaji had done a fabulous job and saved the episode and made it watchable after all they are such talented actors.

But I am still disappointed with the way they have scripted and directed this episode, there was so much potential and  scope for lot of drama and emotions in this episode, but the creative team have spoiled it all.

I love and miss our Sojji a lot and always will.

@bold.. very true... a scene at maan house after soham's scene on machan was very much needed or atleast a scene were soham talking to himself on how we wil bring rajji back or soham calling rajji and trying to talk with her... these scenes or any of it could have made the epi look even more better ..
thanx for ur lovely comment dear 🤗