Shocking spoilers - sahir forced to marry Sam

Posted: 9 years ago
http://tvkiduniya.com/humsafars-sahir-to-break-arzoos-heart-and-samaira-and-her-father-to-trap-sahir/

humsafarsIn upcoming episode, Sahir's problems will increase due girl named Samaira who claims that she is pregnant and sahir's baby is growing in her womb. Then Samaira's father will come to Sahir's house with proof and force to Sahir to marry with his daughter.

Let's see how will Sahir come out from this problem? Will Sahir misunderstand Sahir due to Samaira?

Omg they are going in Jane eyre root wala cool but what a way to end an year no marriage only twist and sam preggy will irritate us .
Originally posted by rockstar29

Samaira who claims that she is pregnant and sahir's baby is growing in her womb .

OMG ðŸ¤£ This just cracked me up, although there is nothing funny  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Mubharak ho , Sahir abbu jaan ban gaye ðŸ¤£

I think the names are all mixed up. It can't be true

TFS I have feeling tht though ARZOO will be miffed With sahir she will come n rescue him from the father daughter duo ðŸ˜ƒ
Does this mean Samaria truth will be out as zaki will prove that  he is not the father of the child and proves innocence. 
This will make rehman to blackmail Sahir to marry Samira .

But one question is , Sahir is ready to marry more than one wife's becoz Islam allows it, or is he trapping all these ladies becoz he only loves his wife zeenat forever and using rest all others for his deal to fulfill his promise to zeenat.
Originally posted by -Rojaa-

OMG🤣This just cracked me up, although there is nothing funny 🤣🤣

Mubharak ho , Sahir abbu jaan ban gaye🤣

mujhe yahan itna gussa aaraha tha and you just cracked me up 😆
Originally posted by rockstar29

Let's see how will Sahir come out from this problem? Will Sahir misunderstand Sahir due to Samaira?

This makes perfect sense afterall Sahir himself said "ek Sahir me kitne Sahir basse he so One Sahir will misunderstand another Sahir ðŸ¤£

OMG🤣This just cracked me up, although there is nothing funny 🤣🤣

Mubharak ho , Sahir abbu jaan ban gaye🤣

Even I felt like laughing and arzoo might doubt sahir because of this .
I wonder media are well educated or aisi copy kerke pass huwe

OMG ðŸ¤£ This just cracked me up, although there is nothing funny  ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Mubharak ho , Sahir abbu jaan ban gaye ðŸ¤£

Rosh me wants Kaju-katri due to this good news only after making sure Sahir doesn't misunderstand Sahir ðŸ˜†
SBs showed the shooting of this scene. I think the write up is all mixed up because in that Rehman insists that Za- sam marriage should take place but Sahir refuses. Then Rehman takes out his gun to threaten Sahir but he is unfazed. Finally Rehman takes out the factory video and tells Sahir that he will show it to Arzoo and the press. The voice over says that Zaki believes that Sam is lying so Sahir decides to call off the wedding. Then the VO says that SAAZ can't lose so Arzoo will help him out of this mess also. So Definitely Sahir Sam marriage not happening, thank god!😃 Edited by true2heart - 9 years ago