cougarTown

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
dabang4life

you are over reacting

for starters I am a guy

and this is just a random poll

that is all

we aren't concluding anything

as for the hard work part- may be a Katrina kaif works harder than naseerudin shah but the latter delivers. You can't always put talent with hardwork, many times it is gifted. So I disagree. May be Naseeruding shah doesn't work that hard but he is gifted with that abundant amount of talent. Not always a link and many times despite hard work you can fail and not perform

P.S: call me shallow but don't assume me to be a girl just coz I am shallow. You did some wrong generalization there. I have seen some very sensible girls on this forum

Edited by cougarTown - 27 December 2014 at 4:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Beautyful_Mess

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dabang4life

Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

I hate threads like this.. You girls are crazy.. I always laugh at you girls when I see you girls talk about looks or say Aww this guy is cute.. That guy is handsome..

The way I see it.. The person who has the beauty did nothing to get it.. It is a God given.. So why be obsessed with it..why compare.. You girls should know that it is the person that makes the man.. Not the looks.. So I refused to vote..

Good thing you didn't say "you girls" one more time otherwise I would have thought you were being sexist and calling all girls shallow, superficial and ignorant.

That was sarcasm in case you didn't get it.

At the end of the day this is an entertainment forum. People come here to post about actors, movies, looks and clothes just to have fun and from what I've observed it seems like everyone gets that, and everyone realizes that nothing in here is to be taken seriously as it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of life. Yes once in a while a serious topic evolves and everyone shares their input and everyone gets to read different perspective and even be educated by them like issues of women's right or safety after the Gauhar Khan incident last month. But for the most part this is a place to discuss everything entertainment and just have fun.

Yea thank you for getting my point.. Most girls are shallow..make a poll and ask girls here and I bet appearance is one of the main requirements when it comes to finding the right partner.

What is so entertaining about comparing people's look beside finding a reason to droll over someone??

And you never got my point.  Or you are pretending not to because you don't have a solid rebuttal.  

And for someone who doesn't care about looks or these kind of topics, why did you enter this thread at all?  Just to insult and belittle people or an entire gender?  To praise yourself for being so noble and you needed to show off?  

I'm done discussing this with you.
Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Comments here say something.
Poll says otherwise..

OT: They were both cute, good looking in their youth.
Lately neither one looks beautiful.

Still i voted for my baby..Heart
Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cougarTown

dabang4life

you are over reacting

for starters I am a guy

that is all

as for the hard work part- may be a Katrina kaif works harder than naseerudin shah but the latter delivers. You can't always put talent with hardwork, many times it is gifted. So I disagree. May be Naseeruding shah doesn't work that hard but he is gifted with that abundant amount of talent. Not always a link and many times despite hard work you can fail and not perform

P.S: call me shallow but don't assume me to be a girl just coz I am shallow. You did some wrong generalization there. I have seen some very sensible girls on this forum
Thank you for this.
It's high time people shld stop generalizing.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cougarTown

dabang4life Goldie
dabang4life
dabang4life

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

dabang4life

you are over reacting

for starters I am a guy

that is all

You are a guy.. I assumed you are a girl but Don't blame me for this... I have yet to meet a guy who has a name after a show that is about middle age women and talk about guys look.. Nothing wrong with that.. I am not judging but you sounded like a female to me..

All I was saying is someone like Katrina probably did very less to get a break in Bw than someone like naseerudin who never fit the typical bw actor looks..as far as the hard work goes.. I much rather see someone work hard and fail than someone who does nothing and succeed because of their looks...

When I was calling girls shallow.. I was saying in general not in this forum only.

dabang4life Goldie
dabang4life
dabang4life

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Decider

dabang4life

</div>

you are over reacting

for starters I am a guy

that is all

<div>

You are a guy.. I assumed you are a girl but Don't blame me for this... I have yet to meet a guy who has a name after a show that is about middle age women and talk about guys look.. Nothing wrong with that.. I am not judging but you sounded like a female to me..

All I was saying is someone like Katrina probably did very less to get a break in Bw than someone like naseerudin who never fit the typical bw actor looks..as far as the hard work goes.. I much rather see someone work hard and fail than someone who does nothing and succeed because of their looks...

When I was calling girls shallow.. I was saying in general not in this forum only.

I agree about your perception on girls but you cant change it. Girls are shallow, stupid, mindless & useless apart from the sack only place where their talent lies. In fact they are so creative there that they can create babies out of nowhere from a few minutes of 'sexercise'.

Also to me this stupid idiot 'cougar' seems to be a girl as well.

Lol well that is still a god given talent... Girls don't go trough hops to earn that.. God gives them with those biological parts lol.. I would respect a hard work such as me..Like I workout 6 days a week to get
six pack so I look better than average joe.. That is someThing that I earn because of the   hard work. That I put..

But cougar sounded like a female lol that is a surprise of the day...
cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 2:32am | IP Logged
I don't think it is important to discuss my gender here? LOL
I like gender neutral discussions..we all can ask anything, why limit us acc to gender?

Unfortunately this forum is very harsh on guys..one of the reasons i wanted to keep my gender guarded. If a guy calls an actress arrogant..he is the biggest male chauvinist or what not..and just like now..i asked a simple qs based on looks and i get "guys don't ask these things' in response 

If we could let that go? We are strangers to each other..why take so much interest in each other
CaptainSpark IF-Rockerz
CaptainSpark
CaptainSpark

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Shah Rukh Khan hands down! Day Dreaming

Go to top