SaalaDonkey
SaalaDonkey

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Shah of course LOL
dabang4life Goldie
dabang4life
dabang4life

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
I hate threads like this.. You girls are crazy.. I always laugh at you girls when I see you girls talk about looks or say Aww this guy is cute.. That guy is handsome..

The way I see it.. The person who has the beauty did nothing to get it.. It is a God given.. So why be obsessed with it..why compare.. You girls should know that it is the person that makes the man.. Not the looks.. So I refused to vote..

Edited by dabang4life - 27 December 2014 at 2:20pm
ZorZorSe IF-Rockerz
ZorZorSe
ZorZorSe

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Aamir
IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dabang4life

I hate threads like this.. You girls are crazy.. I always laugh at you girls when I see you girls talk about looks or say Aww this guy is cute.. That guy is handsome..

The way I see it.. The person who has the beauty did nothing to get it.. It is a God given.. So why be obsessed with it..why compare.. You girls should know that it is the person that makes the man.. Not the looks.. So I refused to vote..

Good thing you didn't say "you girls" one more time otherwise I would have thought you were being sexist and calling all girls shallow, superficial and ignorant.  

That was sarcasm in case you didn't get it.   

At the end of the day this is an entertainment forum.  People come here to post about actors, movies, looks and clothes just to have fun and from what I've observed it seems like everyone gets that, and everyone realizes that nothing in here is to be taken seriously as it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of life.  Yes once in a while a serious topic evolves and everyone shares their input and everyone gets to read different perspective and even be educated by them like issues of women's right or safety after the Gauhar Khan incident last month.  But for the most part this is a place to discuss everything entertainment and just have fun.   
fivestars IF-Sizzlerz
fivestars
fivestars

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
better looking before botox treatment or after ?? ur question is not clear...LOL
dabang4life Goldie
dabang4life
dabang4life

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Decider

Just like looks, talent is also god given. Messi/Ronaldo are more talented and therefore more successful. You want hard workers to be appreciated only right? Then appreciate crap actors who worked hard and failed. Infact hard workers are also lucky because god has given them reasons to motivate themselves to work hard.

The total package is what people look at and you cant blame them for doing so. If its looks that is most important to some people then looks is what they will judge about a person. Stopbeing butthurt anddeal with reality.

Why are we talking about talent here.. I have no idea.. I never said anything about any of their talents.. In fact, these two are the most talented actors I have seen.. Neither did I talk about success.. I just said sometimes there is more to it than looks.. That is why I don't pay attention to looks..that is why I don't call one better looking than others.. Or take part in to silly threads like this..and yeah I do laugh and roll my eyes when I see people judge others because of their looks..

Yes I would watch and appreciate anyone who work hard.. There is no such a thing as crap after you put hard work to it.. There is no failure when you put hard work..I am not interested in seeing an actor who got everything because of his looks.. Yea I am a huge fan of naseerudin shah, nawazudeen manoj bajpai, and irfaan khan..they are where they are because of their hard work..

I don't need to be butt hurt about anything.. I am thankful for what I have... If anything it is their loss because when ever I see that in a girl.. It is a major turn off.. In fact, maybe one of the reason I am single..I just walk in to girls who are way in to themselves or in to others looks..

dabang4life Goldie
dabang4life
dabang4life

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

Good thing you didn't say "you girls" one more time otherwise I would have thought you were being sexist and calling all girls shallow, superficial and ignorant.

That was sarcasm in case you didn't get it.

At the end of the day this is an entertainment forum. People come here to post about actors, movies, looks and clothes just to have fun and from what I've observed it seems like everyone gets that, and everyone realizes that nothing in here is to be taken seriously as it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of life. Yes once in a while a serious topic evolves and everyone shares their input and everyone gets to read different perspective and even be educated by them like issues of women's right or safety after the Gauhar Khan incident last month. But for the most part this is a place to discuss everything entertainment and just have fun.

Yea thank you for getting my point.. Most girls are shallow..make a poll and ask girls here and I bet appearance is one of the main requirements when it comes to finding the right partner.

What is so entertaining about comparing people's look beside finding a reason to droll over someone??

Go to top