Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

mere chote chote khwaab hain ... (Page 2)

Nany IF-Dazzler
Nany
Nany

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged
yaar...each me...ye song aajse pahle muje itna accha kabhi nahi laga tha...this song is perfect for niraj...just love their chemistry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namzieishqnme

namzie IF-Dazzler
namzie
namzie

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by erised.

So true...d song was perfectly suiting on nisha...they r showing nisha's emotions and her feelings very well...
Yup...heartbreak is surely gonna happen but then we will get 2 see d stong nisha who will hv focus only on her goals...who will be confident...waiting for this track to come soon...when this girl will prove herself and then viraj will start feeling for her bcoz of her qualities...
BTW...hi welcum 2 nauc forum...:)

yes there will be some event or a catalyst which will propel Niraj love story ! lets see what it will be . Agree we do want to see a strong Nisha a more focussed Nisha in the coming weeks ...will love help her to overcome all her personal battles and emerge stronger ? 
Thanks a lot ! 

ishqnmeRibelle

namzie IF-Dazzler
namzie
namzie

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ribelle_IshRa

Hi! Great post! I agree.The song choice was spot-on! I loved today's episode...
All the fun and then leading to an amazing dance by NiRaj :D
You know what, I think Viraj heard her...it seemed to me from his expressions in yesterday's and today's episodes
What do you think?

Thanks a ;ot !

Yes i too enjoyed the episode a lot!
The dance was perfect ...Nisha's expressions and Viru's expressions were somewhat difficult to decipher whether there is anything at all ...Will make a post on Viru later ..i have much to say !

Yes unless its a red herring which do happen a lot in some soaps it is clear he heard her and hence the change in expression . I think its a red herring and he didnt hear her confession ...well thats my POV !

ishqnmeRibelle

namzie IF-Dazzler
namzie
namzie

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ijaza

You said it all girl...the song perfectly fitted in their..I think he knows but he is trying to act normal..talking about bua ji,she very cunning...

maybe he is pretending ...maybe not ..its a nice mystery and i guess as audience it will be very interesting to see it unfold!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnme

namzie IF-Dazzler
namzie
namzie

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged

Sorry couldn't edit post.

Yeah, i too think she'll suffer heartbreak. How else will she realise how deep her feelings run...also, Viraj will need some time to accept the fact that they have something...maybe they'll bond over training too
Im so eager to see nisha realise her potential and prove to herself and to Viraj--both in sport and in maturity(IMO)

yes heartbreak is looming large at least even if its temporary and being Nisha she will emerge out of it ...Viru will take a lot of time to understand the feelings ..this is one area which he will fight hard ... ..its not a simple character ...despite so many positive qualitative and being a true Prince charming he still has some skeletons in the cupboard.
true bold i agree ...

ishqnmeRibelle

namzie IF-Dazzler
namzie
namzie

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nany

yaar...each me...ye song aajse pahle muje itna accha kabhi nahi laga tha...this song is perfect for niraj...just love their chemistry

yes despite the very apparent height difference they looked very good when she stepped on his feet !

Edited by namzie - 27 December 2014 at 10:13am

ishqnmeRibelle

Ribelle IF-Rockerz
Ribelle
Ribelle

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by namzie

Yeah, i too think she'll suffer heartbreak. How else will she realise how deep her feelings run...also, Viraj will need some time to accept the fact that they have something...maybe they'll bond over training too
Im so eager to see nisha realise her potential and prove to herself and to Viraj--both in sport and in maturity(IMO)

yes heartbreak is looming large at least even if its temporary and being Nisha she will emerge out of it ...Viru will take a lot of time to understand the feelings ..this is one area which he will fight hard ... ..its not a simple character ...despite so many positive qualitative and being a true Prince charming he still has some skeletons in the cupboard.
true bold i agree ...

Will be waiting for your post on Viru--he's such a mystery to everyone. I was hoping they would actually not make it a red herring as a first...Lets see...want this to be different.

abraxosishqnme

namzie IF-Dazzler
namzie
namzie

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by namzie

yes heartbreak is looming large at least even if its temporary and being Nisha she will emerge out of it ...Viru will take a lot of time to understand the feelings ..this is one area which he will fight hard ... ..its not a simple character ...despite so many positive qualities and being a true Prince charming he still has some skeletons in the cupboard.
true bold i agree ...

Will be waiting for your post on Viru--he's such a mystery to everyone. I was hoping they would actually not make it a red herring as a first...Lets see...want this to be different.

yes who knows he might have actually heard it and dismiss is it as a girl crush ...anyway yes will try to make one ! thanks for the encouragement ! have a great Sunday 

ishqnmeRibelle

Go to top