India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

abt precap ???? (Page 2)

geethavenkatesh Senior Member
geethavenkatesh
geethavenkatesh

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:40am | IP Logged
No no raman ll never think lik tat becoz he knws very well tat ishita cannot forget or ll not bring gift for adi, if he forgets something abt adi she ll b one to remind him... 
Remember abt rakhi he hd forgot abt tat ishita ws d one to remind him, recently wen ishita ws upset abt mihika word tat tym also she didnt not fail to remember abt adhi needs as his homework,tat tym raman ws suprised to hear herSmile

SimRise Goldie
SimRise
SimRise

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
I don't care whether shagun will succeed in her evil plan or not...as long as I am getting one romantic and super cute IshRa Scene per episode am good LOLLOL
there days I am forwarding all carp scenes and concentrating only on IshRa scene Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
as long as this shit is going on, old IshRa scenes are my savior

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sakwgeethavenkatesh

shravani_2311 IF-Rockerz
shravani_2311
shravani_2311

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:13am | IP Logged
i hop ishra r bala wil handle the sitautn...
dis shagun yar...want to beat her...she is only herself...nt evn thinks fr adi...hw cme she bcme mothr 2 kids...cant evn deserve non of thm...
DesiGirl2291 Senior Member
DesiGirl2291
DesiGirl2291

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Simmi knows ishita bought him a gift, at least she will take up for her. I feel like or wish ruhi finds it and brings it out or maybe even shravan... Then plan fail shagun. Something good has to happen bc i think the OLV scene will happen the morning after this party

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel13

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nb.neha

she l hide the gift ishita brought for Adi. Raman would think Ishita didnt buy anything for Adi.

Shagun is so stupid. If Ishita can keep a woman like her in the house, why wont she buy a gift for Adi? Nothing can create MU now with Raman as far as Ishita goes, thats for sure... let Shagun try. Once Adi changes, Raman will buy her a place and ship her out... People r complaining why Raman is okay with Shagun as if nothing has happened? Actually Raman is now totally indifferent with Shagun, he just does not care for her presence/absence and is just putting up with her for Adi...
sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geethavenkatesh

No no raman ll never think lik tat becoz he knws very well tat ishita cannot forget or ll not bring gift for adi, if he forgets something abt adi she ll b one to remind him... 
Remember abt rakhi he hd forgot abt tat ishita ws d one to remind him, recently wen ishita ws upset abt mihika word tat tym also she didnt not fail to remember abt adhi needs as his homework,tat tym raman ws suprised to hear herSmile

Plus Ishita made the party happen for Adi, she told Raman as well. So where is the stupid question of not buying gift etc.? Shagun does not know that Raman knows Ishita too well and in fact he has kind of left Adi treatment to Ishita.
sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshRaForever

Simmi knows ishita bought him a gift, at least she will take up for her. I feel like or wish ruhi finds it and brings it out or maybe even shravan... Then plan fail shagun. Something good has to happen bc i think the OLV scene will happen the morning after this party

whatever happens gift or no gift, Ramn wont MU Ishita, she went to all the trouble for Adi. Raman knows it, he does not need witnesses to justify it.. Once such things start happening often, Raman will take on shagun directly...Angry
Angel13 IF-Sizzlerz
Angel13
Angel13

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshRaForever

Exact my thoughts
Either Ishra handles the situation or ruhi ir they eventually find the gift as we see OLV where raman is gifting ishu and both are normal na

It this also can happen that they don't find a gift but raman has bought Adu a laptop or something thinking to gift him with double gift so if when they don't find Adi gift raman will get him a laptop
Later we might see ishu asking sorry to raman as she did bought a gift and raman will says they he knows she cannot forget or would be saying it's okay you must have forgotten as you were busy organizing and ishu would have nothing to say and will be still normal next day as they have been normal next day after going through high emotional trauma before too

Go to top