Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
i hop ishra r bala wil handle the sitautn...
dis shagun yar...want to beat her...she is only herself...nt evn thinks fr adi...hw cme she bcme mothr 2 kids...cant evn deserve non of thm...
DesiGirl2291 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Simmi knows ishita bought him a gift, at least she will take up for her. I feel like or wish ruhi finds it and brings it out or maybe even shravan... Then plan fail shagun. Something good has to happen bc i think the OLV scene will happen the morning after this party
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb.neha

she l hide the gift ishita brought for Adi. Raman would think Ishita didnt buy anything for Adi.

Shagun is so stupid. If Ishita can keep a woman like her in the house, why wont she buy a gift for Adi? Nothing can create MU now with Raman as far as Ishita goes, thats for sure... let Shagun try. Once Adi changes, Raman will buy her a place and ship her out... People r complaining why Raman is okay with Shagun as if nothing has happened? Actually Raman is now totally indifferent with Shagun, he just does not care for her presence/absence and is just putting up with her for Adi...
sunitas123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: geethavenkatesh

No no raman ll never think lik tat becoz he knws very well tat ishita cannot forget or ll not bring gift for adi, if he forgets something abt adi she ll b one to remind him... 

Remember abt rakhi he hd forgot abt tat ishita ws d one to remind him, recently wen ishita ws upset abt mihika word tat tym also she didnt not fail to remember abt adhi needs as his homework,tat tym raman ws suprised to hear her๐Ÿ˜Š

Plus Ishita made the party happen for Adi, she told Raman as well. So where is the stupid question of not buying gift etc.? Shagun does not know that Raman knows Ishita too well and in fact he has kind of left Adi treatment to Ishita.
sunitas123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: IshRaForever

Simmi knows ishita bought him a gift, at least she will take up for her. I feel like or wish ruhi finds it and brings it out or maybe even shravan... Then plan fail shagun. Something good has to happen bc i think the OLV scene will happen the morning after this party

whatever happens gift or no gift, Ramn wont MU Ishita, she went to all the trouble for Adi. Raman knows it, he does not need witnesses to justify it.. Once such things start happening often, Raman will take on shagun directly...๐Ÿ˜ก
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: IshRaForever

Exact my thoughts
Either Ishra handles the situation or ruhi ir they eventually find the gift as we see OLV where raman is gifting ishu and both are normal na

It this also can happen that they don't find a gift but raman has bought Adu a laptop or something thinking to gift him with double gift so if when they don't find Adi gift raman will get him a laptop
Later we might see ishu asking sorry to raman as she did bought a gift and raman will says they he knows she cannot forget or would be saying it's okay you must have forgotten as you were busy organizing and ishu would have nothing to say and will be still normal next day as they have been normal next day after going through high emotional trauma before too
paagalbandar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 7
lol Feel like Shagun and Adi should get into an accident, and die...And Ishita should support Raman get over the loss of Adi, and that helps him stronger bond with her...That would justify the title of the serial more than what they are showing :D Edited by paagalbandar - 9 years ago
chinyere thumbnail
Originally posted by: paagalbandar

lol Feel like Shagun and Adi should get into an accident, and die...And Ishita should support Raman get over the loss of Adi, and that helps him stronger bond with her...That would justify the title of the serial more than what they are showing :D

I agree.I don't care what spin they put on this  reforming Adi to bond with Ishita /Raman, Adi is a person who  possess his mother genes.He is just a male miniature version of his mother. All Adi is concern with is money, living large,a rich lifestyle.He does not care about family, relations or love...

When Shagun was away from Ashok all Adi was studying is fees for school, as if he is the most discipline child at school.When his mother was drunk like a fish he called Raman ( who is just a convenient to supply money for his lifestyle) to help them. But when he saw his father and his stepmother making out, it was displeasing to him so he went to beg ashok to marry his mother. Adi is very conivinning , shrewd, sly and disgusting for a child. He seeing his tramp of a mother in her sleep wear having relations with a man outside of marriage but that never made him insecure because he knew thre were no one else to get Ashok money.

Adi don't care two hoot for his family only what he can get..He wanted the laptop h took it without asking permission.Irregardlessif its you house or not the polite thing to do is ask for something when it does not belong to you..Adi feels everything Ashok , Bhalla or Ramnan owns are his...

He never treated Ruhi like a sister or another human being  but he damn happy to share her bed...Even if ad bonds with Raman or Ishita it is only to live in that house and to be entitled to financial support.Given Adi's selfish behavior he may even snatch Ruhi's right.

Adi only smiles and happy when he is the centre of attraction and they only shower all the attention  on him...The biggest foolish portrayal of Adi is an insecure child who doesn't have anywhere to live.When he  did the hit and run and left an old woman on the wrong to bleed and die, he was not scared, frightend or insecure about his future, like end up in jail. He knows rich papa Raman, stupid grandparents and Ashok will pay money to bail him out.

Adi is a person who loves only himself, and when he does not get what h wants he fakes all the other emotionsas helplessness, insecurities ,unloved...I just don't trust that   horrible child called Adi.

iffanvidz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ruhi and shravu are there to help...
like engagement drama...of mihir,,,,,