Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 27/12 (Page 8)

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Don't remind me of the dance...Ouch

I think Shekhs problem will create problems for Nisha, which will reflect on Ramesh, that he said Nisha shouldn't be allowed.

Someone wanted to update today's WULOLLOLLOL
No I will remind u about dance..For uLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804JAHHNAVIShwets1502

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prachii

RL & cousins are the one who made her to confess her feelings .
And after she confess her feelings ,viraj is in front of her.Before confessing itself she is in fantacy world.Now no need to ask n all!!She can't listen to RL also .She is in that stage Embarrassednow I feel.
She has to win her brain out of heart n stop dreaming n start focussing on her career since viraj doesn't seems to have fallen for her yet.

RL and cousins wanted her to realise her feelings, the feeling of love...not her love for Viraj. 
RL and Dadi clearly made her understand what she is going through and what's in store for her. 
This whole Viraj coming to the party and now this dance, have taken all those words out of Nisha's mind. She didn't even notice her father who was watching her stare at Viraj. She has reached that extent. 

She has to come out of her lalala land before taking the offer.
@ Bold I feel the file fiasco might do it. Cause Viraj will at first be angry at her and trust Sheks not her for sure.

priya1804JAHHNAVIShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by priya1804

Oh god GayaAngryAngryAngryI knew there was a reason to getting her into that party.
Looking from Ramesh's perspective - its completely valid and frightening - Let's look at the scenario:
1) He knows Nisha really likes Viraj
2) Umesh comes and tells him Viraj may have heard but did not offer any reaction
3) Nisha... has literally been acting like a love-sick puppy and this is clearly happening the first time for her. He has noticed her awe-struck expression around him.
4) Viraj offers Nisha a chance to train under his academy making Nisha even more happy and love-struck
5) He notices them dancing closely on the terrace
6) Gaya adds fuel to the fire saying Viraj has always been a womanizer
Ramesh already being a protective father when pieces all this together - the clear warning bell going in his head will be/ and is that Viraj will play with Nisha's emotions causing Nisha to have her heart broken and build a wall around her again. I honestly feel so bad for him right now. He is going to face so much of confusion - everyone in the family is probably pro-Viraj and pro-Nisha to train as well as Nisha is going to be so happy and excited and then on the other hand, there is the danger of Nisha's heart getting broken.
I might seem like a vamp, but I am quite excited by this developmentLOLAtleast there is some break to Niraj love. I really really want Nisha to focus on her shooting - Its definitely going to be a few weeks of anti-Niraj. Looking forward on how Ramesh deals with this.

As for the precap, So Aman finally gets to know. I think cousins will go through Rupan-Mohan first. Aman and Kirti's are definitely going to be inter-linked.
The show is gearing for a rather interesting turn.

@bold: Very well said, Priya.. But HOW long can he prevent a heartbreak.. I remember Dolly's words here.. And I know Lakshmi was scared of this too when Dolly said, "Dil toot-ta hai toh toot jaane do". I feel it's a Normal part of growing up. That's how young adults learn- NOT everyone would reciprocate your feelings and like u back. Ramesh Lakshmi are SO protective of Nisha and don't want any guy breaking her heart? Arrre.. Who hasn't had their heart broken in this day and age? Kitna bachaa lo ge usske dil ko?
Let's just ALL be clear that Ramesh shouldn't be concerned about his daughter's physical safety here, since he trusts Nisha fully. So it's not like Viraj would try to get cozy with her and she'll agree. I don't think that's part of his concern- it's ONLY 'Dil na toot jaaye Meri beti ka'- Which IMO is ridiculous!! I am not saying throw her in front of a pack of wolves Papaji but atleast let her learn this crucial life lesson (which other girls normally learn in their teen years). Wink Wink

Ramesh was the one who told Nisha that she will face a heartbreak but he is sure his brave daughter will take care of herself. They aren't worried about the heartbreak. They know there is going to be a heartbreak. But they see Nisha falling more and more for Viraj knowing she has no future with him.

About physical safety. Ramesh had know Nisha to never let any boy come near her, may be even him. But what did he see today? Nisha standing on Viraj's legs and dancing? He can see Nisha is trusting Viraj a lot now. With Gaya's words, his fear is doubled. Nisha won't agree for cozy moment...but Ramesh can't expect Viraj to ask permission from Nisha before getting cozy right? According to him, Viraj isn't a good guy now. He is like the boys from Nisha's past and Nisha is in love with him. How will he allow Nisha to be with him then?

See...Ramesh was very casual when he came to know Nisha loves Viraj. But after seeing the extent, he is getting scared, which is natural

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804ArieltabiJAHHNAVIeshasrk

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

@ Bold I feel the file fiasco might do it. Cause Viraj will at first be angry at her and trust Sheks not her for sure.

Hearing about File after a long time.
So still NiRaj have no idea about File's existence in their bag right?

ArieltabiJAHHNAVIShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged

I don't think he and Laxmi will have differing view points. Once he puts his concerns infront of her, I'm sure she too would realize where he is coming from. Hearing concerns from Gaya Angry, who is clearly the closest family member Viraj has will obviously put a strong doubt in her mind as well. She herself was quite worried about where this love leads Nisha so I think she will definitely be with Ramesh. 
But how can their concerns be answered? Nisha is clearly not in the right frame of mind. And if Dadaji permits her... then also what will they do? I think they will just be extra cautious with Nisha and try their level best to get her to not focus on Viraj that much.  

Who knows Lakshmi will get hysterical knowing about Viraj. I think RL is going to stand helpless. But they would want to take some step, to rectify their past mistakes.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVI

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged
@prachi Angry for the dance shot..LOL
But why would Nisha be concerned with the file...she won't be an office assistant anymore right?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVI

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prachii

RL & cousins are the one who made her to confess her feelings .
And after she confess her feelings ,viraj is in front of her.Before confessing itself she is in fantacy world.Now no need to ask n all!!She can't listen to RL also .She is in that stage Embarrassednow I feel.
She has to win her brain out of heart n stop dreaming n start focussing on her career since viraj doesn't seems to have fallen for her yet.

RL and cousins wanted her to realise her feelings, the feeling of love...not her love for Viraj. 
RL and Dadi clearly made her understand what she is going through and what's in store for her. 
This whole Viraj coming to the party and now this dance, have taken all those words out of Nisha's mind. She didn't even notice her father who was watching her stare at Viraj. She has reached that extent. 

She has to come out of her lalala land before taking the offer.

Yes but obviously it happens right if cousins kept on bugging at herSmile
From lalala land she shifted to real love land..
But being in this world only they have shown her hitting the target.So with this itself she will acheive her aim thinking of viraj virajEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:20am | IP Logged

Jahhnavi I get your point but since whatever had happened to Nisha affected her so drastically, its obviously valid for him to be this concerned. What if she closes herself again and he loses her for the second time? He can't sit back and let that happen.

I think this is where daadi can come in and deliver some 'gyaan' ki baatein on how girls should be raised- coz obviously RL have lost the plot by building protective shields around Nisha's heart. Daadi where u at, yo? Cool How many girls go into a closure during teenage years after a guy breaks her heart? Nisha has her entire life in front of her, so itna depression ho jaayega ke dobara shaadi ke baare mein nahi sochegii? Am I sounding like Daadi yet? Confused Geek Uhh ohh.. Ermm

Kuch nai hoga. Nisha will fight and yell if RL try to stop her from not going. "Lakshmi Relax Me!"
LOL

priya1804prachiiShwets1502

Go to top