Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 27/12 (Page 7)

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Joined: 08 November 2014
Posts: 1861

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
RL & cousins are the one who made her to confess her feelings .
And after she confess her feelings ,viraj is in front of her.Before confessing itself she is in fantacy world.Now no need to ask n all!!She can't listen to RL also .She is in that stage Embarrassednow I feel.
She has to win her brain out of heart n stop dreaming n start focussing on her career since viraj doesn't seems to have fallen for her yet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachii

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@prachi
Yes. Ramesh was low when hearing the offer itself. And I think Singham will permit to take the offer. 

1. He likes Viraj and Nisha wants to take the offer. 
2. He and Ramesh's decisions are always opposite. 

Oh yes. How come Viraj was ready to hold Nisha so close knowing she isn't comfortable with men coming close? And he was holding her, right at her wound at the back...where he applied magic ointment. 

Yes always Ramesh n Singham will be opposite..
Lots of drama gonna happen before accepting the offer itself at home.Then at academy.When she will become shooterDay Dreaming

The same place.May be he is touching to heal further!!
Last step she was stepping on his feets..Oh my my..

And what is there in that paper dance.He was telling her like he will teach herLOLLOL

Don't remind me of the dance...Ouch

I think Shekhs problem will create problems for Nisha, which will reflect on Ramesh, that he said Nisha shouldn't be allowed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnme

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Joined: 08 November 2014
Posts: 1861

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@prachi
Yes. Ramesh was low when hearing the offer itself. And I think Singham will permit to take the offer. 

1. He likes Viraj and Nisha wants to take the offer. 
2. He and Ramesh's decisions are always opposite. 

Oh yes. How come Viraj was ready to hold Nisha so close knowing she isn't comfortable with men coming close? And he was holding her, right at her wound at the back...where he applied magic ointment. 

Agreed. For reason 2 alone LOL
I guess he didn't stop because Nisha herself wasn't uncomfortable and after that whole past revealing feels comfortable around him. I have no idea why he is encouraging her though - he did hear her confession. (Or did he? Confused)

Did he listen or not!!!
Or he also started falling for her after she said!!No No ..not yet doobi -doobi male voice song happened.!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged
@Tabby
I wouldn't mind seeing a fight between father and daughter, if that would mean clearing off things between them. Ramesh can't sit back and be on the watchout for something to happen. He should warn Nisha. 

Family is going to be all happy for Nisha, where for once her own parents/father isn't going to be happy. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804Arieltabi

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Joined: 25 March 2013
Posts: 9410

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

Oh god GayaAngryAngryAngryI knew there was a reason to getting her into that party.
Looking from Ramesh's perspective - its completely valid and frightening - Let's look at the scenario:
1) He knows Nisha really likes Viraj
2) Umesh comes and tells him Viraj may have heard but did not offer any reaction
3) Nisha... has literally been acting like a love-sick puppy and this is clearly happening the first time for her. He has noticed her awe-struck expression around him.
4) Viraj offers Nisha a chance to train under his academy making Nisha even more happy and love-struck
5) He notices them dancing closely on the terrace
6) Gaya adds fuel to the fire saying Viraj has always been a womanizer
Ramesh already being a protective father when pieces all this together - the clear warning bell going in his head will be/ and is that Viraj will play with Nisha's emotions causing Nisha to have her heart broken and build a wall around her again. I honestly feel so bad for him right now. He is going to face so much of confusion - everyone in the family is probably pro-Viraj and pro-Nisha to train as well as Nisha is going to be so happy and excited and then on the other hand, there is the danger of Nisha's heart getting broken.
I might seem like a vamp, but I am quite excited by this developmentLOLAtleast there is some break to Niraj love. I really really want Nisha to focus on her shooting - Its definitely going to be a few weeks of anti-Niraj. Looking forward on how Ramesh deals with this.

As for the precap, So Aman finally gets to know. I think cousins will go through Rupan-Mohan first. Aman and Kirti's are definitely going to be inter-linked.
The show is gearing for a rather interesting turn.

@bold: Very well said, Priya.. But HOW long can he prevent a heartbreak.. I remember Dolly's words here.. And I know Lakshmi was scared of this too when Dolly said, "Dil toot-ta hai toh toot jaane do". I feel it's a Normal part of growing up. That's how young adults learn- NOT everyone would reciprocate your feelings and like u back. Ramesh Lakshmi are SO protective of Nisha and don't want any guy breaking her heart? Arrre.. Who hasn't had their heart broken in this day and age? Kitna bachaa lo ge usske dil ko?
Let's just ALL be clear that Ramesh shouldn't be concerned about his daughter's physical safety here, since he trusts Nisha fully. So it's not like Viraj would try to get cozy with her and she'll agree. I don't think that's part of his concern- it's ONLY 'Dil na toot jaaye Meri beti ka'- Which IMO is ridiculous!! I am not saying throw her in front of a pack of wolves Papaji but atleast let her learn this crucial life lesson (which other girls normally learn in their teen years). Wink Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804ArieltabiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachii

RL & cousins are the one who made her to confess her feelings .
And after she confess her feelings ,viraj is in front of her.Before confessing itself she is in fantacy world.Now no need to ask n all!!She can't listen to RL also .She is in that stage Embarrassednow I feel.
She has to win her brain out of heart n stop dreaming n start focussing on her career since viraj doesn't seems to have fallen for her yet.

RL and cousins wanted her to realise her feelings, the feeling of love...not her love for Viraj. 
RL and Dadi clearly made her understand what she is going through and what's in store for her. 
This whole Viraj coming to the party and now this dance, have taken all those words out of Nisha's mind. She didn't even notice her father who was watching her stare at Viraj. She has reached that extent. 

She has to come out of her lalala land before taking the offer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabiJAHHNAVI

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Joined: 15 July 2010
Posts: 573

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:10am | IP Logged
I don't think he and Laxmi will have differing view points. Once he puts his concerns infront of her, I'm sure she too would realize where he is coming from. Hearing concerns from Gaya Angry, who is clearly the closest family member Viraj has will obviously put a strong doubt in her mind as well. She herself was quite worried about where this love leads Nisha so I think she will definitely be with Ramesh. 
But how can their concerns be answered? Nisha is clearly not in the right frame of mind. And if Dadaji permits her... then also what will they do? I think they will just be extra cautious with Nisha and try their level best to get her to not focus on Viraj that much.  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabiJAHHNAVIShwets1502

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Joined: 15 July 2010
Posts: 573

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by priya1804

Oh god GayaAngryAngryAngryI knew there was a reason to getting her into that party.
Looking from Ramesh's perspective - its completely valid and frightening - Let's look at the scenario:
1) He knows Nisha really likes Viraj
2) Umesh comes and tells him Viraj may have heard but did not offer any reaction
3) Nisha... has literally been acting like a love-sick puppy and this is clearly happening the first time for her. He has noticed her awe-struck expression around him.
4) Viraj offers Nisha a chance to train under his academy making Nisha even more happy and love-struck
5) He notices them dancing closely on the terrace
6) Gaya adds fuel to the fire saying Viraj has always been a womanizer
Ramesh already being a protective father when pieces all this together - the clear warning bell going in his head will be/ and is that Viraj will play with Nisha's emotions causing Nisha to have her heart broken and build a wall around her again. I honestly feel so bad for him right now. He is going to face so much of confusion - everyone in the family is probably pro-Viraj and pro-Nisha to train as well as Nisha is going to be so happy and excited and then on the other hand, there is the danger of Nisha's heart getting broken.
I might seem like a vamp, but I am quite excited by this developmentLOLAtleast there is some break to Niraj love. I really really want Nisha to focus on her shooting - Its definitely going to be a few weeks of anti-Niraj. Looking forward on how Ramesh deals with this.

As for the precap, So Aman finally gets to know. I think cousins will go through Rupan-Mohan first. Aman and Kirti's are definitely going to be inter-linked.
The show is gearing for a rather interesting turn.

@bold: Very well said, Priya.. But HOW long can he prevent a heartbreak.. I remember Dolly's words here.. And I know Lakshmi was scared of this too when Dolly said, "Dil toot-ta hai toh toot jaane do". I feel it's a Normal part of growing up. That's how young adults learn- NOT everyone would reciprocate your feelings and like u back. Ramesh Lakshmi are SO protective of Nisha and don't want any guy breaking her heart? Arrre.. Who hasn't had their heart broken in this day and age? Kitna bachaa lo ge usske dil ko?
Let's just ALL be clear that Ramesh shouldn't be concerned about his daughter's physical safety here, since he trusts Nisha fully. So it's not like Viraj would try to get cozy with her and she'll agree. I don't think that's part of his concern- it's ONLY 'Dil na toot jaaye Meri beti ka'- Which IMO is ridiculous!! I am not saying throw her in front of a pack of wolves Papaji but atleast let her learn this crucial life lesson (which other girls normally learn in their teen years). Wink Wink

Jahhnavi I get your point but since whatever had happened to Nisha affected her so drastically, its obviously valid for him to be this concerned. What if she closes herself again and he loses her for the second time? He can't sit back and let that happen.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ArieltabiJAHHNAVIeshasrkShwets1502

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Moments of the day - 25/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 125   Views: 6564

Shwets1502 125 6564 04 January 2015 at 2:18am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 26/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 144   Views: 6683

Shwets1502 144 6683 27 December 2014 at 12:43am by princessglory
Moments of the day - 23/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 186   Views: 5788

Shwets1502 186 5788 23 December 2014 at 8:45pm by princessglory
Moments of the day -22/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 208   Views: 7840

Shwets1502 208 7840 23 December 2014 at 12:18am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day -20/12 (Edited main post)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 152   Views: 8459

Shwets1502 152 8459 21 December 2014 at 10:32am by eshasrk

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index