Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

   
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 27/12 (Page 6)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by priya1804

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Priya Still they could have stopped in two folds. There was no need for Viraj to teach her new steps...[:8] Was unnecessary from him. And the position they were holding on for quite sometime? What was that? 
Cousins were happy that Nisha is getting close to Viraj even after knowing that there is no future with Viraj? 

That was for Gaya and Ramesh to see them. They had to make the situation a little compromising. 
I don't think the cousins see that - they see Nisha's immediate happiness which lies with Viraj. Even if he doesn't like her that way, she got a dance atleast na? Her heart is going to break either way. Pretty bad logic I know LOL

Haha...a little bad logic actually..LOL Ramesh already warned Umesh to stop getting Viraj and Nisha together. Nisha has realised her love, knows she is gonna have a heartbreak. They are breaking the flow of thoughts and intruding more love here. 

LOL Yeah and Umesh was pretty hesitant - he supported Buaji when she said it was getting late but the cousins stopped him. I think apart from Dolly and Umesh, the rest are not mature enough to understand the implications and consequences of this on Nisha's life. 
Dolly - I guess she thought it was harmless and was a treat for Nishu. In her point of view - I guess she thinks that Nisha is atleast experiencing those feelings. 
I think Ramesh will definitely scold them if they further tease Nisha. 

Dolly and Sukku talking about Nisha getting close to a boy for the first time was a little weird..LOL
I think Ramesh first thought Viraj and Nisha were alone, but later realised everyone else was present too. I think Ramesh can take Dolly's help to speak with Nisha. He can do it on his own too...but I don't Nisha will listen to him.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804prachiiishqnmeAnju_S

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Joined: 08 November 2014
Posts: 1862

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502


I think Ramesh might think Nisha will accept whatever he says but she isn't going to. I think Nisha has completely forgotten about distancing herself from Viraj and his thoughts. Ulta she is getting closer to him. Yeah..if she knows it was Gaya..Nisha will say Gaya is just trying to manipulate him..which is true. 

Actually...even if we leave Gaya's words...Ramesh was still against the idea of taking the offer. 
Yes before that scene itself yest itself Ramesh was bit low after listening the offer.Even lakshmi was happy.But something was eating his brain


May be we will see some argument between Ramesh and Nisha and see how Nisha is willing to go against her father for Viraj unknowingly. More than heartbreak, she is going to be head over heels with Viraj now. 

Yes so far only academy villians to stop nisha from outshine.Now regarding the offer she has gotten villains at his place itself though they are thinking for her goodness.Will Dadaji accept at first place?First he has to give permission right?Viraj is so clever .He knows how to handle Dadaji.So started tellign like he will be ok only if Dadaji accepts!!
Cousins were fools to do this dance. I really want them to get a earful from Ramesh for doing this.
Singham should have come thereTongueTats it..

Viraj was dancing just like that holding her !!.He knows right nisha is uncomfortable with touches.yest per episode he moved back when she said she felt uncomforable with touches under umbrella..Today he is holding so close n dancing!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmeJAHHNAVIShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
@prachi
Yes. Ramesh was low when hearing the offer itself. And I think Singham will permit to take the offer. 

1. He likes Viraj and Nisha wants to take the offer. 
2. He and Ramesh's decisions are always opposite. 

Oh yes. How come Viraj was ready to hold Nisha so close knowing she isn't comfortable with men coming close? And he was holding her, right at her wound at the back...where he applied magic ointment. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prachiiishqnmeJAHHNAVI

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Joined: 15 July 2010
Posts: 573

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by priya1804

Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by priya1804

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Priya Still they could have stopped in two folds. There was no need for Viraj to teach her new steps...[:8] Was unnecessary from him. And the position they were holding on for quite sometime? What was that? 
Cousins were happy that Nisha is getting close to Viraj even after knowing that there is no future with Viraj? 

That was for Gaya and Ramesh to see them. They had to make the situation a little compromising. 
I don't think the cousins see that - they see Nisha's immediate happiness which lies with Viraj. Even if he doesn't like her that way, she got a dance atleast na? Her heart is going to break either way. Pretty bad logic I know LOL

Haha...a little bad logic actually..LOL Ramesh already warned Umesh to stop getting Viraj and Nisha together. Nisha has realised her love, knows she is gonna have a heartbreak. They are breaking the flow of thoughts and intruding more love here. 

LOL Yeah and Umesh was pretty hesitant - he supported Buaji when she said it was getting late but the cousins stopped him. I think apart from Dolly and Umesh, the rest are not mature enough to understand the implications and consequences of this on Nisha's life. 
Dolly - I guess she thought it was harmless and was a treat for Nishu. In her point of view - I guess she thinks that Nisha is atleast experiencing those feelings. 
I think Ramesh will definitely scold them if they further tease Nisha. 

Dolly and Sukku talking about Nisha getting close to a boy for the first time was a little weird..LOL
I think Ramesh first thought Viraj and Nisha were alone, but later realised everyone else was present too. I think Ramesh can take Dolly's help to speak with Nisha. He can do it on his own too...but I don't Nisha will listen to him.

That was weird LOL But the situation was really weird too - I don't even think they expected that much closeness between Nisha-Viraj LOL 
Ramesh consulting Dolly seems doubtful - and what will she do? This is quite a serious matter and I don't think the cousin's crazy plans will work on such a situation. They rather focus their energies on Kirti's problem. I don't think Nisha will listen to him either. 
I hope he tells Laxmi though - RL can subtly perhaps ask her to start focusing on shooting and not Viraj.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmeJAHHNAVIShwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Joined: 08 November 2014
Posts: 1862

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@prachi
Yes. Ramesh was low when hearing the offer itself. And I think Singham will permit to take the offer. 

1. He likes Viraj and Nisha wants to take the offer. 
2. He and Ramesh's decisions are always opposite. 

Oh yes. How come Viraj was ready to hold Nisha so close knowing she isn't comfortable with men coming close? And he was holding her, right at her wound at the back...where he applied magic ointment. 

Yes always Ramesh n Singham will be opposite..
Lots of drama gonna happen before accepting the offer itself at home.Then at academy.When she will become shooterDay Dreaming

The same place.May be he is touching to heal further!!
Last step she was stepping on his feets..Oh my my..

And what is there in that paper dance.He was telling her like he will teach herLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804ishqnmeShwets1502

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Joined: 27 February 2012
Posts: 5777

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502


I think Ramesh might think Nisha will accept whatever he says but she isn't going to. I think Nisha has completely forgotten about distancing herself from Viraj and his thoughts. Ulta she is getting closer to him. Yeah..if she knows it was Gaya..Nisha will say Gaya is just trying to manipulate him..which is true. 

Actually...even if we leave Gaya's words...Ramesh was still against the idea of taking the offer. 

May be we will see some argument between Ramesh and Nisha and see how Nisha is willing to go against her father for Viraj unknowingly. More than heartbreak, she is going to be head over heels with Viraj now. 

Cousins were fools to do this dance. I really want them to get a earful from Ramesh for doing this.
I m really confuse right now. I don't wanna see a fight between father-daughter. 
Ramesh is in fix. Right now he might not able to do something cause evryone and even Dadaji will support Nisha for shooting. Right now he may suffer silently and brust out later. And it might create some problem between father-daughter.
I hope Ramesh tell something to cousins. They r doing too much.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmeJAHHNAVIShwets1502

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Joined: 15 July 2010
Posts: 573

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@prachi
Yes. Ramesh was low when hearing the offer itself. And I think Singham will permit to take the offer. 

1. He likes Viraj and Nisha wants to take the offer. 
2. He and Ramesh's decisions are always opposite. 

Oh yes. How come Viraj was ready to hold Nisha so close knowing she isn't comfortable with men coming close? And he was holding her, right at her wound at the back...where he applied magic ointment. 

Agreed. For reason 2 alone LOL
I guess he didn't stop because Nisha herself wasn't uncomfortable and after that whole past revealing feels comfortable around him. I have no idea why he is encouraging her though - he did hear her confession. (Or did he? Confused)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmeArieltabiJAHHNAVIShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Joined: 20 November 2009
Posts: 62646

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:04am | IP Logged
@Priya
Hmm...I think RL won't take any more chances with the cousins. I am sure Ramesh will tell Lakshmi, but what if Lakshmi herself brushes the thought aside? Leave about Viraj, but the thought that Nisha is falling more for Viraj now. What can Ramesh do then? 

Though, till now RL have always have had the same fears and concerns, hopefully they talk it out. I don't want Nisha to be allowed to take the offer, without their concerns answered. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmeJAHHNAVIDazzlerruhi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Moments of the day - 25/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 125   Views: 6574

Shwets1502 125 6574 04 January 2015 at 2:18am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day - 26/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 144   Views: 6690

Shwets1502 144 6690 27 December 2014 at 12:43am by princessglory
Moments of the day - 23/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 23 24

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 186   Views: 5799

Shwets1502 186 5799 23 December 2014 at 8:45pm by princessglory
Moments of the day -22/12

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 208   Views: 7852

Shwets1502 208 7852 23 December 2014 at 12:18am by Shwets1502
Moments of the day -20/12 (Edited main post)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

Author: Shwets1502   Replies: 152   Views: 8470

Shwets1502 152 8470 21 December 2014 at 10:32am by eshasrk

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index