Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 27/12 (Page 5)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Even if Ramesh says anything I don't think Nisha will like to hear anything against Viraj. And If she comes to know Gaya told all this to Ramesh she will get mad. But Ramesh won't beleive that Gaya was lying. I hope the father-daughter don't start fighting.
But i think Dadaji will give permission and Ramesh won't be able to say much. But he will be against Viraj maybe silently he will try his best to keep Nishu away from Viraj
I hated the dance part. I felt the cousins were doing too much. And if Viraj heard her confession why did he dance with her. His character is confusing me a lot now.

I think Ramesh might think Nisha will accept whatever he says but she isn't going to. I think Nisha has completely forgotten about distancing herself from Viraj and his thoughts. Ulta she is getting closer to him. Yeah..if she knows it was Gaya..Nisha will say Gaya is just trying to manipulate him..which is true. 

Actually...even if we leave Gaya's words...Ramesh was still against the idea of taking the offer. 

May be we will see some argument between Ramesh and Nisha and see how Nisha is willing to go against her father for Viraj unknowingly. More than heartbreak, she is going to be head over heels with Viraj now. 

Cousins were fools to do this dance. I really want them to get a earful from Ramesh for doing this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabi

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prachii

Nothing is ToughLOLLOLNisha telling to BuntyROFL

Did Nisha purposely made mistakes in the beginning so that jwala fold the paper?LOLLOL

Blah blah kirti song was too good.Seems like today also kirti was out of spot .Sme othre gal was sitting n they were showing kirti in single shot??

That was hilarious LOL Yes Heli wasn't there during the shooting. From the TB segment, it did seem like some other extra was sitting in Kirti's clothes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prachiiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Priya Still they could have stopped in two folds. There was no need for Viraj to teach her new steps...[:8] Was unnecessary from him. And the position they were holding on for quite sometime? What was that? 
Cousins were happy that Nisha is getting close to Viraj even after knowing that there is no future with Viraj? 

That was for Gaya and Ramesh to see them. They had to make the situation a little compromising. 
I don't think the cousins see that - they see Nisha's immediate happiness which lies with Viraj. Even if he doesn't like her that way, she got a dance atleast na? Her heart is going to break either way. Pretty bad logic I know LOL

Haha...a little bad logic actually..LOL Ramesh already warned Umesh to stop getting Viraj and Nisha together. Nisha has realised her love, knows she is gonna have a heartbreak. They are breaking the flow of thoughts and intruding more love here. 
Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ishqnme

Originally posted by Arieltabi

I wish I could try my shooting practice on Gaya.
I m sooo mad at her. Already Ramesh was so worried about Nishu and after this he will be scared.
But why Gaya cause she got it Viraj is getting close to Nisha or bc if Nisha starts shooting obviously It will be good for academy and Viraj will get investors and the academy will run in full force. She won't get what she wanted. Gaya really spoiled my mood.
And Shewts u were right Ramesh was not scared for Nisha's past Ramesh was scared for Nishu getting close to Viraj.
I don't know if its only me but I didn't like Viraj playing with the cousins and the cousins forcing him to manaofy Nishu. Its unrealistic and awkward.
But I love the tool part. I was ROFLing when Saurav brought the tool.LOL

The Reason why Gaya doesn't want the Academy is that she feels it would not work out...she feels it's a waste to spend money on it and feels it would be better to sell it off for quick money. She doesn't see a future in the working of the academy. That's the only thing... I think if she sees the academy working in a good flow,  she would also support Viraj's dream.
Sorry But I don't think so. Gaya is selfish. She will run where she sees money. She wants Viraj to sell the academy land cause Viraj will get a lot of money and she will get a share of it. Thats why she don't want the academy to run again. She is a gold digger. If the academy gets good again and Viraj starts earning money she will be there with Viraj only for money. This kind of people never change. 
Probably She don't wants Viraj to get close to some girl or get marraied cause after marraige Viraj will get busy with his family and might not be able to spend so much money on them. If Viraj's wife is there it won't be easy to get so much money from Viraj. As Vioraj is alone now and don;t have anyone to spend his money but them. Thats why she wants Viraj to stay alone. 
Probably she did the same with Viraj's father.

Edited by Arieltabi - 27 December 2014 at 9:44am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIeshasrkShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

@Prachi
Yep another villain..Ramesh..LOL Though he is not..LOL
Gaya, she understood from Ramesh's expressions that he wasn't happy to see his daughter in that position with Viraj..LOL and used father's protective nature to go against her and get Nisha out of the academy. 

I think Gaya will recommend Ramesh to Shekhs, to get Nisha out of the academy. 

Mohan and Rupan with RL? Can be...but RL are already in huge problems themselves. May be cousins will tell RL about their findings and RL will put it forward in front of everyone...and cake and kangan will blast together...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804JAHHNAVIeshasrk

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Today's moments
1. Saurav acting as Viraj and standing on stool.

2. Saurav and Ramesh singing for Gaya and Lakshmi joining them.

3. Viraj and Nisha's dance

4. Gaya manipulating Ramesh against Viraj.

I am so angry at Gaya that I am unable to come up with detailed moments. Ramesh, already worried about Nisha's proximity with Viraj, now thinks Viraj isn't a nice man.

Questions!

1. Will Ramesh stop Nisha from working?
2. What will Aman do after knowing the truth? Will the cousins confront Mohan-Rupan directly or go through Dadi?

Baat tohh sahi hai, Shwets. This Buaji made sure we don't miss Shekhs today, BUHHHT would Ramesh ask Nisha to abandon her dreams since the academy owner is a flirtatious personality? I also understand that Ramesh is fearing that Nisha may fall truly, madly deeply in love with the wrong person. But we can have someone samajhdar (like Daadi) to come in & guide him in the right way- "Jo hona hai, ho jaane do". Ermm Also, I feel Nisha is not a kid anymore, so even though I understand his concerns regarding his daughter, but he should let her go and trust her. And Viraj is not looking acting like a 'bhookha bhediyaa' so Ramesh should just 'chill' LOL Maybe Viraj can write it on a piece of napkin, "HI, I AM VIRAJ, and I DON'T PREY ON YOUNG GIRLS.. RAWWWR" and give it to him. LMAO ROFL OK.. That's enough.. Back to ur questions:
1)Nahi, Ramesh won't stop her from working since Nisha is extremely happy & returning to her normal life, thanks to the academy.

2) Aman should logically be telling this to Kirti ONLY since Kirti had told her not to tell anyone else about how her in-laws are blackmailing her coz she accidently slept with Riteish. Not everyone else has to know this right now. After Kirti comes to know, she'll get her brain back, and maybe she'll chalk out a plan with cousins on how Riteish should be dealt with.
I don't think cousins should take their 'dharna movement' to Rupan Mohan coz they won't be taken too seriously. So cousins should handle ONLY Riteish and jaaal mein phasaao him. Yeah whatever that means.. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804prachiiArieltabieshasrkShwets1502

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by priya1804

@Priya Still they could have stopped in two folds. There was no need for Viraj to teach her new steps...[:8] Was unnecessary from him. And the position they were holding on for quite sometime? What was that? 
Cousins were happy that Nisha is getting close to Viraj even after knowing that there is no future with Viraj? 

That was for Gaya and Ramesh to see them. They had to make the situation a little compromising. 
I don't think the cousins see that - they see Nisha's immediate happiness which lies with Viraj. Even if he doesn't like her that way, she got a dance atleast na? Her heart is going to break either way. Pretty bad logic I know LOL

Haha...a little bad logic actually..LOL Ramesh already warned Umesh to stop getting Viraj and Nisha together. Nisha has realised her love, knows she is gonna have a heartbreak. They are breaking the flow of thoughts and intruding more love here. 

LOL Yeah and Umesh was pretty hesitant - he supported Buaji when she said it was getting late but the cousins stopped him. I think apart from Dolly and Umesh, the rest are not mature enough to understand the implications and consequences of this on Nisha's life. 
Dolly - I guess she thought it was harmless and was a treat for Nishu. In her point of view - I guess she thinks that Nisha is atleast experiencing those feelings. 
I think Ramesh will definitely scold them if they further tease Nisha. 

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Baat tohh sahi hai, Shwets. This Buaji made sure we don't miss Shekhs today, BUHHHT would Ramesh ask Nisha to abandon her dreams since the academy owner is a flirtatious personality? I also understand that Ramesh is fearing that Nisha may fall truly, madly deeply in love with the wrong person. But we can have someone samajhdar (like Daadi) to come in & guide him in the right way- "Jo hona hai, ho jaane do". Ermm Also, I feel Nisha is not a kid anymore, so even though I understand his concerns regarding his daughter, but he should let her go and trust her. And Viraj is not looking acting like a 'bhookha bhediyaa' so Ramesh should just 'chill' LOL Maybe Viraj can write it on a piece of napkin, "HI, I AM VIRAJ, and I DON'T PREY ON YOUNG GIRLS.. RAWWWR" and give it to him. LMAO ROFL OK.. That's enough.. Back to ur questions:
1)Nahi, Ramesh won't stop her from working since Nisha is extremely happy & returning to her normal life, thanks to the academy.

2) Aman should logically be telling this to Kirti ONLY since Kirti had told her not to tell anyone else about how her in-laws are blackmailing her coz she accidently slept with Riteish. Not everyone else has to know this right now. After Kirti comes to know, she'll get her brain back, and maybe she'll chalk out a plan with cousins on how Riteish should be dealt with.
I don't think cousins should take their 'dharna movement' to Rupan Mohan coz they won't be taken too seriously. So cousins should handle ONLY Riteish and jaaal mein phasaao him. Yeah whatever that means.. LOL

@red That's very difficult as from a father. Look at Ritiesh...they all believed him and what did he do? (Yes..we all didn't like Ritiesh from the beginning) I don't know if you read Priya's comments in page 2 or 3. Very well summarized as why Ramesh would have huge doubts now. 

Remember Nisha is going on awestruck behind Viraj...just like a teenage girl. She works with Viraj..travels alone with him...comes home late with him...all these things can play Ramesh's mind. And there is Nisha's past too where some boys with the same characteristics were involved. Dadi is samajhdar..but she can't leave it too. 

Ramesh won't outrightly refuse the offer or stop her from working, but if Nisha keeps talking about Viraj and keeps staring at him...Ramesh will flip as for him Viraj isn't a good guy. Which father will allow a girl to spend most of her time with such a boy? 

priya1804JAHHNAVI

Go to top