Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 27/12 (Page 4)

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by eshasrk

Damn this oh my my Censored...now I am sure that she is the sole reason for Viraj being all alone and the way he is !!!!!!
Now Ramesh will have more doubt if his fear was already not enough...
And obviously Ramesh hasn't seen Gaya flirting with Saurav or his son, otherwise maybe he would have understood what type of person she is Disapprove
And I just hate this love struck Nisha...sorry Angry Angry, just cannot stand her staring sessions anymore. I understand that she is in love for the first time, experiencing these feelings, but damn...I think she's really embarrasing herself unknowingly

I think flirting won't have revealed Gaya's original personality. She is cunning and wicked and she has hidden that very well. She has chosen the right person to get her job done. 

Nisha staring...and even Viraj looking at her was so irritating. First two folds were Ok...but after that.it wasn't needed. It wasn't as if the cousins asked them to dance for the entire song. Few steps would have been fine. If Viraj had heard Nisha's confession, why is he doing all this. If a father can see how his daughter is staring at Viraj, can't Viraj see it himself? 

I may be completely wrong, but could whatever Buaji said about Viraj be his past?

I questioned that myself Shwets but I think Viraj just mixed really well with the cousins and it wasn't a very big deal for him. As for few folds - I guess that was because Jwalu had said it would be folded each time if Nisha does a mistake - so they went on till the final fold till Nisha could finally umm... master it. 
But I do agree, Viraj knows Nisha loves him - then why encourage her feelings?
Good question - that may have been his past. Its so confusing because he is portrayed as being very respectful towards women. Did something big change his life in order to change his attitude? I am so confused with his past right now. 
Good job on the suspense, I must say.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnmeShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ijaza

I doubt Ramesh will go against nisha training 'caz he is already feeling guilty for not being present or neither did he understood his daughter.he will in fact explain it to her which would be more appropriate to watch,rather than him refusing..
Talking about Gaya she is a stupid,cunning witch who wants to gain attention from the men...apparently being cunning is worse than being a devil..don't what we gonna get to watch

He is guilty definitely. But allowing her to be with Viraj is like a risk to him after hearing about Viraj's character from Gaya. Nisha is blindly in love with Viraj, which Ramesh knows. She goes alone with Viraj to places, came home late with him, which again Ramesh knows. Won't he fear that Viraj might do anything similar to her past then? Wouldn't he want to stop that now, since he wasn't able to do it in the past? I am sure he wouldn't change to be the strict father suddenly but he should definitely express his disapproval. Nisha would pick Viraj over Ramesh, which would worry him even more.

No words for Gaya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ishqnme

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged
@Priya Still they could have stopped in two folds. There was no need for Viraj to teach her new steps...[:8] Was unnecessary from him. And the position they were holding on for quite sometime? What was that? 
Cousins were happy that Nisha is getting close to Viraj even after knowing that there is no future with Viraj? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IjazaishqnmeArieltabi

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arieltabi

Tabby! We all got it right yesterday that Ramesh wasn't happy and we had two reasons. Past and Viraj. And Viraj was the answer. 

As we said, his fear is genuine and Gaya has scared him even more. At least till now he was worried that Nisha is loving Viraj a lot...now he thinks Viraj isn't a good man. He cannot wait till Nisha overcomes the crush, she has to get the reality check immediately. But will Nisha believe Ramesh? 

Exactly. How much ever the cousins had forced, Viraj shouldn't have danced. Till convincing her was fine. But he should have let someone else dance. He did tell Sukku, but him dancing so closely, in front of kids was awkward. Any father would flip seeing this, Viraj or no,..Nisha in love or no..LOL Thank God..Ramesh didn't make a scene out of it even after hearing Gaya.
 Even if Ramesh says anything I don't think Nisha will like to hear anything against Viraj. And If she comes to know Gaya told all this to Ramesh she will get mad. But Ramesh won't beleive that Gaya was lying. I hope the father-daughter don't start fighting.
But i think Dadaji will give permission and Ramesh won't be able to say much. But he will be against Viraj maybe silently he will try his best to keep Nishu away from Viraj
I hated the dance part. I felt the cousins were doing too much. And if Viraj heard her confession why did he dance with her. His character is confusing me a lot now.

ishqnmeShwets1502

ishqnme IF-Dazzler
ishqnme
ishqnme

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

I wish I could try my shooting practice on Gaya.
I m sooo mad at her. Already Ramesh was so worried about Nishu and after this he will be scared.
But why Gaya cause she got it Viraj is getting close to Nisha or bc if Nisha starts shooting obviously It will be good for academy and Viraj will get investors and the academy will run in full force. She won't get what she wanted. Gaya really spoiled my mood.
And Shewts u were right Ramesh was not scared for Nisha's past Ramesh was scared for Nishu getting close to Viraj.
I don't know if its only me but I didn't like Viraj playing with the cousins and the cousins forcing him to manaofy Nishu. Its unrealistic and awkward.
But I love the tool part. I was ROFLing when Saurav brought the tool.LOL

The Reason why Gaya doesn't want the Academy is that she feels it would not work out...she feels it's a waste to spend money on it and feels it would be better to sell it off for quick money. She doesn't see a future in the working of the academy. That's the only thing... I think if she sees the academy working in a good flow,  she would also support Viraj's dream.

Shwets1502

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:36am | IP Logged

@Priya Still they could have stopped in two folds. There was no need for Viraj to teach her new steps...[:8] Was unnecessary from him. And the position they were holding on for quite sometime? What was that? 
Cousins were happy that Nisha is getting close to Viraj even after knowing that there is no future with Viraj? 
@ bold exactly why were they forcing Viraj and Nishu. Won't this moment hurt nishu more later?

Shwets1502

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged

That was for Gaya and Ramesh to see them. They had to make the situation a little compromising. 
I don't think the cousins see that - they see Nisha's immediate happiness which lies with Viraj. Even if he doesn't like her that way, she got a dance atleast na? Her heart is going to break either way. Pretty bad logic I know LOL

Edited by priya1804 - 27 December 2014 at 9:38am

Shwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged

Today's moments
1. Saurav acting as Viraj and standing on stool. 

2. Saurav and Ramesh singing for Gaya and Lakshmi joining them. 

3. Viraj and Nisha's dance

4. Gaya manipulating Ramesh against Viraj. 

I am so angry at Gaya that I am unable to come up with detailed moments. Ramesh, already worried about Nisha's proximity with Viraj, now thinks Viraj isn't a nice man. 

Questions!

1. Will Ramesh stop Nisha from working? 
Seems like one more villian added up wrt NiRaj our RameshEmbarrassed
The way Buaji said every father would try protecting his daughter.He will not let Nisha to break her heart.So is this true?Our hunch about viraj's GF.Or Gaya jus lied?

2. What will Aman do after knowing the truth? Will the cousins confront Mohan-Rupan directly or go through Dadi?

As expected Aman eavesdropped n gotta know about this.
I don't think Dadi will be part of this plan.May be Mohan-RUpan with RL ?

Nothing is ToughLOLLOLNisha telling to BuntyROFL

Did Nisha purposely made mistakes in the beginning so that jwala fold the paper?LOLLOL

Blah blah kirti song was too good.Seems like today also kirti was out of spot .Sme othre gal was sitting n they were showing kirti in single shot??

priya1804Shwets1502

Go to top