Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Moments of the day - 27/12 (Page 12)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
@Kate
Laxmi joining them in singing was a surprise but very sweet. I loved Gaya's expression when Laxmi said she and Ramesh fight through singing...Her Kaash...was too good...LOL

Ramesh is definitely worried and insecure now than he ever had been. Nisha would just tell Gaya was just joking, but won't she be embarrassed to know her father saw her dancing closing with Viraj, even after them telling her that she has no future with him? Argument won't be there, but Nisha would be stern with her decision, leaving Ramesh helpless. He would think all problems Nisha will face later in the academy is because of Viraj, as he doesn't know about Shekhs. He is definitely in a fix now.

I feel the cousins would put this infront of the family without actually getting any evidence and Dadaji will confront Ritiesh family, who might deny and call off the wedding, and all points will be at Aman. (This was said by some other member...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila132caller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
@esha I don't think Kirti will go for Viraj, but Rupan would want her to when she comes to know (definitely after years please..LOL) that Nisha and Viraj may get married.
princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
According to me Nisha and viraj dance was gud it was not that much awkward what we see in tv shows and as a parent I understand RL fears  this show is reallly unique yeah I agree there are some flaws but it is touching some sensitive and gud issues  which really have to appreciate and I think I have predicted already that may be Ramesh wont like Viraj and he will go against Niraj couple so it is coming true and again I am repeating that Viraj is already fall in luv with Nisha just he is not realising (I dont know why I feel like that)  and I know I am the only person who think like that in this forum but I cant help it 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Arieltabicaller123Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

According to me Nisha and viraj dance was gud it was not that much awkward what we see in tv shows and as a parent I understand RL fears  this show is reallly unique yeah I agree there are some flaws but it is touching some sensitive and gud issues  which really have to appreciate and I think I have predicted already that may be Ramesh wont like Viraj and he will go against Niraj couple so it is coming true and again I am repeating that Viraj is already fall in luv with Nisha just he is not realising (I dont know why I feel like that)  and I know I am the only person who think like that in this forum but I cant help it 
Hey dear may be you are right. I too feel he's falling in love but I'm not sure..His staring sessions gives us a hint like that but I'm sure till he comes out of his past he won't realize it. 

I really first want to find out how he treated his friends who are girls in the past as he said it's not love. So we know whether this is love surely or not. 

I appreciate your POV and may be you have seen more love stories in real world than us. So I cannot say you are wrong as I too feel he's falling in love. I'm not sure whether he has fallen already as I don't feel like that.

ArieltabiShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:47pm | IP Logged

It wasn't awkward for a viewer, but for a parent..LOL Yep. Let's see if Ramesh judges Viraj just be Gaya's words and go against Nisha. Interesting twist for sure. 

Viraj likes Nisha. Considers her special. But is he in love? Don't know..LOL

Arieltabicaller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I can't stop thinking that Viraj probably was like what Gaya said. She wouldn't simply lie will she? (Yeah..I know she can..LOL
She said that he entire family has a habit which is flirtingLOL which is proves it LOL The point which I really thought hit Ramesh was when she said..fangirls always go behind him madly. 

priya1804princessglorycaller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

It wasn't awkward for a viewer, but for a parent..LOL Yep. Let's see if Ramesh judges Viraj just be Gaya's words and go against Nisha. Interesting twist for sure. 

Viraj likes Nisha. Considers her special. But is he in love? Don't know..LOL
read my answer here.Wink
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4266126&TPN=2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:01am | IP Logged
I also think may be Buaji is right in Virajs matter may be he have many girl friends in the past see he is famous rich and handsome and moreover he is a prince  and he told nisha also that to have casual bf and have some fun and now he knows that nisha likes him to help her to overcome her fears he may slowly stars flirting with her but in the process he will definitely fall in luv (saccha pyaar) and some girl from his past comes into his life and nisha will be heartbroken and the separation track   as I said I am completely M&B fan I am just assuming the story is going to be in this direction  but this is a show so it is okay but if it happens in real life as a parent I will definitely will get heart attack 

Arieltabicaller123Shwets1502

Go to top