prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

I think file track is done..now its Shekhs track..LOL

Raat gayi, baat gayi? Didn't he say he NEEDS the file by the evening? Investor baithe the kya usske intezaar mein?? Why was Shekhar being so impatient that day- aaaj ke aaj hee chahiyay mujhe woh phile! Kyun?? LOL and then he returned in the morning- with a wound on his leg. Saara dinn koi hulchul nahi huyi? Nisha bhi nahi thee office mein.. Yeah Shwets, ek dinn ka bhoot chadaa thaa, abb utarr gaya lagta hai! LOL

It's just like the foreign delegates..ROFL Just time pass..LOL
They made such a hype for protecting that file..and now? No inveshhtors...no meetingshs...ROFL
Sometimes I wish, they close down this academy...LOL

Yes no wonder sheks may turn positive some day!!
Some times i feel like in this show they would give so much build up ,but it happens super fast ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JAHHNAVIShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Things which has to be fast tracked are at snails pace and things which should take time are fastrack

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804prachiiJAHHNAVI

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aneri.fan

@jahnavi *raising hand and jumping up and down Hermione style*
she's so tiny, I'd like to try lifting her sometime.. Waise I didn't find Viru too intense contrary to expectations... He was just looking at her... Okay tha

And why was Nisha falling so weirdly? It was like "strong guy holding my waist! let's swing! Wheee!"Silly

@bold: I knowww right! I think the dance was Overhyped! I didn't watch any spoilers but I could feel the excitement build up and then- NOTHING HAPPENED Confused LOL Waise, expected tha..   Confused He lacked feels during the dance- while Nisha was already on cloud 9 LOL His expressions were like, "yeah kid I know u like me, but don't even think about it, and since it's ur birthday so I am being forced to do as u say... I'll return to being VSR in the morning." LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila132prachiiLightingHopeShwets1502

prachii Goldie
prachii
prachii

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Gotta go dearies..
Catch u laterDancingLet paper dance come in ur dreamzHugLOLLOL
So today choregraphy session in our class..Big smile."Right leg aagae aagee..left leg peecha peechae"Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804LightingHopeArieltabiJAHHNAVIShwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Bye Prachi! One two Cha Cha Cha..LOL
Gaya spoiled the entire episode at the end..Angry I still can't get the irritation out..LOL Hopefully she doesn't call Ramesh for more manipulation. 

Good Night everyone!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804LightingHopeArieltabiJAHHNAVI

Arieltabi IF-Rockerz
Arieltabi
Arieltabi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Looks like Ritesh track will end soon. Probably next week.
cause in insta Aneri posted a pic of her and Ritesh saying it was his last shoot.

Laila132LightingHopeShwets1502

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arieltabi

Looks like Ritesh track will end soon. Probably next week.
cause in insta Aneri posted a pic of her and Ritesh saying it was his last shoot.

Yes saw that too, so no more Riteish means no shaadi for Kirti at the moment means Rupan exposing Aman Angry
Damn...I am getting pretty irritated by this show now esp after today !!! I never thought I would say this but Viraj and Nisha are getting on my nerves esp Nisha.

Viraj doesn't have feelings for her, knows she's not comfortable with guys being so close, still he went ahead with the cousins stupid plan of paper folding dance, holding Nisha so close and in fact gave Nisha more hope.
Nisha and her irritating staring sessions for Viraj like a love sick puppy are not helping either. Instead it irritated me to the core
After today I also wish they'd close down the Academy, sell the land and Viraj should give Gaya her part and kick her out forever. I am really getting fed up of all the tracks going on simultaneously without any of them coming to a closure. With Mohsin now leaving, maybe finally Riteish-Kirti and Aman track will end. But I wonder why they didn't go for a replacement for Mohsin to play Riteish and they could have continued with Kirti-Riteish track. Means they will soon introduce another track for Kirti, who knows Rupan will now go after Viraj for Kirti !!!
Angry

Edited by eshasrk - 27 December 2014 at 12:55pm

Laila132LightingHopeArieltabi

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

Today's moments
1. Saurav acting as Viraj and standing on stool. 
 I loved this scene. I really enjoyed that part.ROFL

2. Saurav and Ramesh singing for Gaya and Lakshmi joining them. 
The opposite what we thought happened. Laxmi joined them on singing. LOL

3. Viraj and Nisha's dance
It's good but I wonder why Viraj went ahead and danced with her. He heard Nisha's confession, like sukku he could have given lame excuse and stopped it. This will only give more hopes for her which is not good. It's good that they remember to show her fear still coz she is still scared to get close with other boys/men.  It was shown. I don't the game rules. 
But I feel another symbolism is there. Like paper folding the ways them to get close will be shorter and Nisha will keep on doing mistakes but Viraj will keep  on holding her.
In my POV I still feels cousins should have not done this. I mean yes she has to work with Viraj making them getting closer that much is like giving her more hopes. This is a drama and in that magic land anything could happen but if we see this story in reality Viraj is a celebrity and Nisha  a common girl is in love with her.  Why they keep on giving hopes for the things she cannot reach. 
ok ok I know this is a story and main leads will marry someday but I still not agree with the dancing and getting close that much.

4. Gaya manipulating Ramesh against Viraj. 
Gaya - What else can she do? I feel Dadaji will give Nisha permission. He is like that. His character is like that but Ramesh will be insecure about her daughters life. Which will come true later thanks to Sheks. How ever Ramesh feel he won't be able to stand against it as Nisha is blindly trust Viraj and love him. I don't think there will be an argument. He will try to make understand and Nisha knowing buaji will try to make him understand who is buaji. Some how with Dadaji's permission Nisha will join shooting which will make Ramesh to worry about his daughter. In that case he will go to the academy once in a while to check on her and we will hae ROFL time coz of it.Wink

I am so angry at Gaya that I am unable to come up with detailed moments. Ramesh, already worried about Nisha's proximity with Viraj, now thinks Viraj isn't a nice man. 

Questions!

1. Will Ramesh stop Nisha from working? 
I answered it in above post.
2. What will Aman do after knowing the truth? Will the cousins confront Mohan-Rupan directly or go through Dadi?
I feel Aman will first confront cousins and Nisha along with cousins will do something to bring out true colours of Rititesh and his family.
My answers are in blue.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Go to top