Moments of the day - 27/12 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Damn this oh my my πŸ€¬...now I am sure that she is the sole reason for Viraj being all alone and the way he is !!!!!!
Now Ramesh will have more doubt if his fear was already not enough...
And obviously Ramesh hasn't seen Gaya flirting with Saurav or his son, otherwise maybe he would have understood what type of person she is πŸ˜’
And I just hate this love struck Nisha...sorry 😑 😑, just cannot stand her staring sessions anymore. I understand that she is in love for the first time, experiencing these feelings, but damn...I think she's really embarrasing herself unknowingly
Edited by eshasrk - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Anju_S

Shwets
wat happen?? What oh my my did??

Anju...Viraj and Nisha are doing paper dance...and they are very close. Ramesh and Gaya sees this. Ramesh was already worried when Nisha kept looking at Viraj, her love showing. Seeing them dancing, he is even more worried. Looking at this, Gaya, to have Nisha away, tells Ramesh that Viraj belonging to rajkhandan, have lots of habits like this, to impress his GFs he has parties, she tried to stop him, but being a national level shooter, he is bound to be like this. Nisha is a nice girl, young girl and she doesn't want to hurt her, or Ramesh. She says this as his wellwisher. 

Ramesh is utterly confused and embarrassed.
I m thinking wht will hppn when ramesh will be against d offer and then will continuosly say nishu to stay away from viraj..i think then nishu will be angry from ramesh bcoz she is deeply in love with viraj but after that nishu will face d heartbreak and then ramesh will feel more bad for her and will hate viraj even more..
I wish I could try my shooting practice on Gaya.
I m sooo mad at her. Already Ramesh was so worried about Nishu and after this he will be scared.
But why Gaya cause she got it Viraj is getting close to Nisha or bc if Nisha starts shooting obviously It will be good for academy and Viraj will get investors and the academy will run in full force. She won't get what she wanted. Gaya really spoiled my mood.
And Shewts u were right Ramesh was not scared for Nisha's past Ramesh was scared for Nishu getting close to Viraj.
I don't know if its only me but I didn't like Viraj playing with the cousins and the cousins forcing him to manaofy Nishu. Its unrealistic and awkward.
But I love the tool part. I was ROFLing when Saurav brought the tool.πŸ˜†
Originally posted by eshasrk

Damn this oh my my πŸ€¬...now I am sure that she is the sole reason for Viraj being all alone and the way he is !!!!!!
Now Ramesh will have more doubt if his fear was already not enough...
And obviously Ramesh hasn't seen Gaya flirting with Saurav or his son, otherwise maybe he would have understood what type of person she is πŸ˜’
And I just hate this love struck Nisha...sorry 😑 😑, just cannot stand her staring sessions anymore. I understand that she is in love for the first time, experiencing these feelings, but damn...I think she's really embarrasing herself unknowingly

I think flirting won't have revealed Gaya's original personality. She is cunning and wicked and she has hidden that very well. She has chosen the right person to get her job done. 

Nisha staring...and even Viraj looking at her was so irritating. First two folds were Ok...but after that.it wasn't needed. It wasn't as if the cousins asked them to dance for the entire song. Few steps would have been fine. If Viraj had heard Nisha's confession, why is he doing all this. If a father can see how his daughter is staring at Viraj, can't Viraj see it himself? 

I may be completely wrong, but could whatever Buaji said about Viraj be his past?
Oh god Gaya πŸ˜‘😑😑 I knew there was a reason to getting her into that party. 
Looking from Ramesh's perspective - its completely valid and frightening - Let's look at the scenario:
1) He knows Nisha really likes Viraj
2) Umesh comes and tells him Viraj may have heard but did not offer any reaction
3) Nisha... has literally been acting like a love-sick puppy and this is clearly happening the first time for her. He has noticed her awe-struck expression around him.
4) Viraj offers Nisha a chance to train under his academy making Nisha even more happy and love-struck
5) He notices them dancing closely on the terrace
6) Gaya adds fuel to the fire saying Viraj has always been a womanizer
Ramesh already being a protective father when pieces all this together - the clear warning bell going in his head will be/ and is that Viraj will play with Nisha's emotions causing Nisha to have her heart broken and build a wall around her again. I honestly feel so bad for him right now. He is going to face so much of confusion - everyone in the family is probably pro-Viraj and pro-Nisha to train as well as Nisha is going to be so happy and excited and then on the other hand, there is the danger of Nisha's heart getting broken. 
I might seem like a vamp, but I am quite excited by this development πŸ˜† Atleast there is some break to Niraj love. I really really want Nisha to focus on her shooting - Its definitely going to be a few weeks of anti-Niraj. Looking forward on how Ramesh deals with this.

As for the precap, So Aman finally gets to know. I think cousins will go through Rupan-Mohan first. Aman and Kirti's are definitely going to be inter-linked.
The show is gearing for a rather interesting turn.
Edited by priya1804 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by erised.

I m thinking wht will hppn when ramesh will be against d offer and then will continuosly say nishu to stay away from viraj..i think then nishu will be angry from ramesh bcoz she is deeply in love with viraj but after that nishu will face d heartbreak and then ramesh will feel more bad for her and will hate viraj even more..

Great possibility. But I really can't see Nisha and Ramesh at loggerheads. But Nisha is too much in love, especially after the dance I am sure, that she wouldn't be able to hear anything against Viraj. It will be difficult for Ramesh too to tell her something against her role model. More than Ramesh hating Viraj, he would be more concerned about the safety and happiness of Nisha. And I am sure before Ramesh could say anything, Dadaji will say Ok..and Ramesh wouldn't be able to tell anything to Nisha at all. 
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Anju...Viraj and Nisha are doing paper dance...and they are very close. Ramesh and Gaya sees this. Ramesh was already worried when Nisha kept looking at Viraj, her love showing. Seeing them dancing, he is even more worried. Looking at this, Gaya, to have Nisha away, tells Ramesh that Viraj belonging to rajkhandan, have lots of habits like this, to impress his GFs he has parties, she tried to stop him, but being a national level shooter, he is bound to be like this. Nisha is a nice girl, young girl and she doesn't want to hurt her, or Ramesh. She says this as his wellwisher. 

Ramesh is utterly confused and embarrassed.

This gaya... If she was in front of me I would have shoot her😑
how she could say this...😑
after this what Ramesh gonna do??
Will he ask nisha not  to do job?
Originally posted by Arieltabi

I wish I could try my shooting practice on Gaya.
I m sooo mad at her. Already Ramesh was so worried about Nishu and after this he will be scared.
But why Gaya cause she got it Viraj is getting close to Nisha or bc if Nisha starts shooting obviously It will be good for academy and Viraj will get investors and the academy will run in full force. She won't get what she wanted. Gaya really spoiled my mood.
And Shewts u were right Ramesh was not scared for Nisha's past Ramesh was scared for Nishu getting close to Viraj.
I don't know if its only me but I didn't like Viraj playing with the cousins and the cousins forcing him to manaofy Nishu. Its unrealistic and awkward.
But I love the tool part. I was ROFLing when Saurav brought the tool.πŸ˜†

Tabby! We all got it right yesterday that Ramesh wasn't happy and we had two reasons. Past and Viraj. And Viraj was the answer. 

As we said, his fear is genuine and Gaya has scared him even more. At least till now he was worried that Nisha is loving Viraj a lot...now he thinks Viraj isn't a good man. He cannot wait till Nisha overcomes the crush, she has to get the reality check immediately. But will Nisha believe Ramesh? 

Exactly. How much ever the cousins had forced, Viraj shouldn't have danced. Till convincing her was fine. But he should have let someone else dance. He did tell Sukku, but him dancing so closely, in front of kids was awkward. Any father would flip seeing this, Viraj or no,..Nisha in love or no..πŸ˜† Thank God..Ramesh didn't make a scene out of it even after hearing Gaya.
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Great possibility. But I really can't see Nisha and Ramesh at loggerheads. But Nisha is too much in love, especially after the dance I am sure, that she wouldn't be able to hear anything against Viraj. It will be difficult for Ramesh too to tell her something against her role model. More than Ramesh hating Viraj, he would be more concerned about the safety and happiness of Nisha. And I am sure before Ramesh could say anything, Dadaji will say Ok..and Ramesh wouldn't be able to tell anything to Nisha at all. 

Yes..i dont want any kind of prblm btwn  nishu and ramesh...they r d best father and daughter..i love their bond but according to today's episode it seems like sum arguments gonna hppn btwn them..nishu is experiencing love first time in her life and that to deep love with viraj..so surely she will hate to hear anything wrong against viraj..