Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TaaRey ff- My Love My Passion & Our Destiny Thread 1 (Page 77)

taani.priya1997 IF-Dazzler
taani.priya1997
taani.priya1997

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Chapter-6

Early morning Rey opened his eyes and while stretching his hands he remembered the last night incident, soon his lips curved in a smile, he stretched his hands more to pull Taani in his embrace but then he woke up with a jerk when he found the place beside him in the bed empty, his sleep and laziness left him in a second, the first thought strike him, maybe she was in the washroom, he waited for few minutes, but then being restless, he searched the whole house, his heart was beating loudly thinking she may have left him, she was nowhere, he took harsh steps and came down, and in the dining table he saw his breakfast ready, his breath came to normal, he felt his heart was back in his chest and, he moved to the kitchen  and there she was making coffee for him, he was standing and staring at her, how much he longed her to see in his house living together, to start  his morning  looking at her and at the end of the tiring day to be in her arms, or keep her in his arms, if their equations would be better, he would have married her in the same mandap along with the marriage of Swaron.

Feeling his constant gaze Taani turned her head back, and soon a pair of arms snacked her waist..

R-Good Morning Angel

T-Good Morning Rey (removing his arms from her waist) go and freshen up Rey and have your coffee and breakfast then I have to leave.

R-Leave??

T- Yes Rey mujhe jana hoga, I have to go home

R-Kiu? Stay with me, I will inform everybody, and then we have to talk with Tauji and my parents too regarding our marriage.

T-No Rey ghar mai saab pareshan hongee , aur marriage ke baat kaha se ayiii ??

R-Taani kal raat it was...

T-(cutting him in between) Please Rey I don't want to talk regarding it, it was just a mistake.

R-Taani pagal ho gaye ho? Kya bol rahii ho mistake? How could you?

T-yes Rey it was just a mistake, aap mujse payar nahii karte, 3 saal alag rahena ka ak attraction tha jo...woh ho gaya...but for that why should we force our self to an unwanted relation.

R-unwanted relation?? Taani kiu kar rahii ho ayse...kya bol rahi ho jaan (cupping her face in his palms) ...tum  janti ho tum mujse payar karti ho, and I Love u, we love each other, jo bhi hua it was our mutual relation, darne ke jarurat nahii jaan...I will handle everything. You are my life.

T-(jerking out from his grip) nahi Rey I am not ur life...I am just a guilt for u..humare beech jo kuch bhi hua  3 saal pehele ussi ki guilt ki vajah se aapko laga that u love me...aap guilty tha ki aapne mujhe...mujhe...USE KIYA Tha  for satisfying your male ego in the rehearsal hall, then for that guilt we came in relation, then being in relation neither u could make me happy nor could I, my decision was right so I left and went and when u came to know I became a dancer you wanted me back, because now I can help you in academy..it was not love Rey, and neither am I blaming you, you always wanted a dancer to be your partner but that time I was not capable but now it's different, so now u want me back.

R-(Laughing hysterically, holding her arms) Taani what are u trying to say? What are u trying to convince me? Tumhe saach mai lagta hai, ki your words are making any sense? Agar mujhe life partner ak dancer cahiya hota then I would have never fallen for u, kiu purani baate beech mai la rahi ho? Agar aysa hota I would be in relation with Kriya not u, u would have never stepped in my life.

T- Yes Rey, see you said it, after Kriya returned if she would not have been in relation with  Raj, by default you both would be in relation, aap mere intejaar kabhi nahi karte, just that she wanted to be with someone else you chose me, you respected her decision, still now I believe if once again if someday Kriya returns, in your life, if she breaks up with Raj, and want to be with you, then u will once again leave me.

R-Taani tumhe nahi lagta tum kuch jyada soch rahi ho?  You really think ki main tumse pyaar nahi karta, trust me Taani main tumse bahut pyaar karta hu...tumhare bina nahi jee sakta main..You are my life Taani, tum dancer ho yeah na ho mujhe koi farak nahi parta... (He again cups her face and tries to kiss her forehead)

T- (She closes her eyes to get some courage and then he gave him the biggest shock of his life, stopping him to touch her)

Rey I understand mujhe bhi aisa lagta tha that I love u...but it was just an attraction Rey not love hamesha har relation successful nahi hota..it was my first relation and it didn't get successful...but I am sure humein life mein koi aisa insaan jaroor milega with whom we will fall in true love...but as if now....

R-Now what Taani...you are trying to say u will forget in a blink of a sec that whatever happened between us yesterday night? You are waiting for your true love? Then who am I Taani...I am not your  true love? Is it so easy for u? Is it just a one night strand? Tum kab se etna badal gayii Taani?

T-Rey time changes everything, even I have changed...ak raat ak galti, ak physical intimacy ko hum love nahi kahe sakte...humhara relation 3 saal pehele khatam ho gaya tha. Maine mount abu mai aap ko kaha tha ki we are friends, but it's ok we couldn't control our physical needs...

R- Stop it, Stop it Taani, mera payar ko physical need ki naam maat do? U really think that it was just a physical intimacy, tumhe yah lagta hoga that still I am just using u for my pleasures..humara pyaar, humari first kiss vo sab jhoot tha...sirf ak jariya tha mera tumhe use karne ka, Taani etna neeche geer jayogi maine kabhi socha nahi tha...you know what now I really regret coming closer to you, loving you, 3 saal pehele I know all was my fault, but this time it is your fault Taani...tumne haumera khubsuraat relation ko physical need ka naam diya, I will never forgive u. It's up to you Taani, think whatever u want to but for me, it was love not lust...in our relationship, after that when u left me, maine sirf tumse pyaar kiya hai tumhe kabhi use nahi kiya...but now u want to go away from me...then okay, go ahead, this time, I am breaking my every relation with u...I am breaking up with u Taani Shekhawat...now go and live your life, happily.

Taani, slowly stepped out of his house and went back to her home, whereas, Rey broke down in the floor of his living room clutched his hair and was crying hard there was no one to control him and take him in his arms, and after crying for a long time, he slowly woke up, looked at the pic in the living room which he has framed according to her taste seeing it he gave a dry laugh and went to his bedroom, stepping inside all he could see was glimpses of yesterday night the moment they spent the moment they became one, and then looking at her photographs caressing  them with his hand kissing them he said-

I am sorry for everything Taani...I am sorry I talked with u harshly, I said I am breaking up with you, But I can never break up with u and I do promise I'll never touch u again...till you beg me to take you in my arms, I will prove it, because my love for u is beyond all these things...I love u from my heart, I know you love me too, warna tum mera naam apne mehendi mai kabhi nahi likti, and yesterday night we both enjoyed our moment,  I have seen love in your eyes, if  you were not sure about your feelings, you would have never come near me, Taani 3 saal pehele I misunderstood you, but now I know u better than yourself, if u were not sure about our relation tum mom se etni attach kabhi nahi hotii, I know there is something but I can't make it out now, but I'll wait for the day when you'll realize that due to whatever reason you are doing this was not worth it...I know there is something which you are hiding from me... u still love me, you can never stop loving me, I have see love for me in your eyes and I'll wait for the day when you'll come back to me, cause if my love is true you have to come back, and it's my promise to you sweetheart you have to come to me, I will surely find out the reason,  just that I wonder it doesn't get late. Mai jindegi bhaar tumhara intejar karungii.

Guys I know all murder weapons are ready to murder me, but the fact is never forget how much realistic I right even I am a dieheart Taarey Fan. So, jitney jaldi mujhe 90 likes milega, and 10 pages of comments, utna hii jaldii you will get payara payara chapter.

Note- Coming 4 chapters are ready written i.e till Chapter 10. Just waiting for ur likes and comments.

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 22 February 2015 at 8:58am

The following 106 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fanzaryabnaqvitaareydewaniblueberryytaarey103Yhm1997Aarti_TaareycreativestartheroyalkhushSuhanitaareyjahnvi_Pateldeepthi261radhikhataanitaareyROJA-TAAREYviniVDloverVruShan_FanGirlkauser16sanyataraiyaCrazyForAmarnalin_nathtaarey_riapritii_20muskaataareypinkrose1qwerty012Mary1234nagutaareyangelrjAmy21snehac2ilovemyself14WillyWonkaattractionuma_taareytaareymyjaanTrisha49-Snowflakes-amridhirithanyaTaani-TaareyFairy...anum_6---angelmaria--angelariyaumatejeshtaareycrazyfan.Shanaya.shona25--Ecstasy--TR_MN_KRANURADHATAAREYSGursharn3010princess1926aishapiedoll_dimplesona_taareyprtnJasmine_ashsanjana.sanjuVishu45anitasharmapinal_TaaReyONLYTAAREYdivi_divyanaskfirdousyoyoaishwaryasumana.sheshapoorni_vishalipd786disha93meenu_taareyRockingbhardwajshamanbkvelvetrosepari_goyalmonikasaxena05chinudollyEternalStars.foreverlazyBista-anzanaNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVD.-Soumya-.dakshumhatreTR_lovebirdsyashika.angelNicky-nish_khwaish_bluesky10dh19Mon_trMissu_TRLavender_LunaraddhiYaSha0512urvisainiStarBullsailaja.cuppypie121Humzyanonymous.meprincess_tarachand91Viji.Chandran2111_shweta

Mon_tr IF-Rockerz
Mon_tr
Mon_tr

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged
res/unrest now
what was it????
previous chapter m laga finally Sab thik hogeya but ye kya tha???
taani ko sab mistake lag raha h. esa kya higeya??
just hope kuch prblm m na ho taani.
egarly waiting for next update

Edited by Mon_tr - 22 February 2015 at 10:35am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taani.priya1997

princess1926 Goldie
princess1926
princess1926

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Dii...
Plz update na...
Plz... Can't wait to read more of this ff!!!

taani.priya1997

Jasmine_ash Goldie
Jasmine_ash
Jasmine_ash

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Res / unres
AngryAngry
Yup di u r obviously correct I am shooting u already with dragger when taani said it was just mistake.
Never expected this one CryCry
How taani can say like that. When she knows he loves her like anything and same with her
How pure love can be tagged just intimacy
But I can understand taani pain still my heart not accepting it 
Heart breaking to see rey
Poor guy all his dreams shattered once again
I love this rey who understands taani more than herself
What rey said right this time I go with him
Hope taani soon understand him
Rey crying me too crying
Thanks for beautiful update
I want next update soon
But di march all having exam na most of them status r inactive
Pls pls next update sooon
One again big thanks for pm and lovely update

Edited by Jasmine_ash - 22 February 2015 at 9:35am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkypalanum_6Nicky-nishtaani.priya1997TR_lovebirdssailaja.

Nicky-nish IF-Dazzler
Nicky-nish
Nicky-nish

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Res
Unres
No doubt update was written beautifully...
Bt it was so emotional...
Aww poor rey...
Feeling bad fr him...
I m sure thr must be sumreason bcz which taani said all these things...
Wnt to knw tht fast...
Plzzz update soon...
thnx fr pm

Edited by Nicky-nish - 22 February 2015 at 9:43pm
sailaja. IF-Rockerz
sailaja.
sailaja.

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
So sad update mujhe laga sabthik hain abh ye kya naya twist plz do taarey together

taani.priya1997

_khwaish_ IF-Rockerz
_khwaish_
_khwaish_

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 9:24am | IP Logged
awsm update nice i hope taarey ka bich problem thik ho jaye next update soon.

taani.priya1997

Bista-anzana IF-Dazzler
Bista-anzana
Bista-anzana

Posted: 22 February 2015 at 9:29am | IP Logged
m not in state to mke ny cmnt...
totally heartbroken...

So i will keep RES here... ( till de nxt updte i get ) Unres... dis updte was really heart breaking... oll i was shattered... Taani spoke soo harshly to rey... nd Rey himself broke de rln nd promise not to touch her ever untill she want was sumthg like everything stopped at de moment... but best part was rey knew sumthg was dere nd he decided to find it out.. Thnkww for pm...

Edited by Bista-anzana - 27 February 2015 at 2:23am

taani.priya1997

Go to top