Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TaaRey ff- My Love My Passion & Our Destiny Thread 1 (Page 68)

Rockingbhardwaj IF-Dazzler
Rockingbhardwaj
Rockingbhardwaj

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taani.priya1997

ANURADHATAAREYS Goldie
ANURADHATAAREYS
ANURADHATAAREYS

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Count me in
liker because I
like it ans I
like Taarey sequence
very much ans taani and rey mom
scene is awesome.
love their bounds
sorry if I diasappointwd u
with my comments because. There is
lot of mistake when Iam typing
pictures is awesome
And update. Soon

taani.priya1997

prtn Goldie
prtn
prtn

Posted: 12 February 2015 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Liked tr and mom
but was surprised taani got r in her me ending

taani.priya1997

dh19 IF-Rockerz
dh19
dh19

Posted: 13 February 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged
everything is awesome
i can imagine each and every scene
love to see taarey
dress selections are awesome
loved taani and rey's mom part

taani.priya1997

meenu_taarey IF-Dazzler
meenu_taarey
meenu_taarey

Posted: 13 February 2015 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Update dedo na

taani.priya1997

cuppypie121 IF-Rockerz
cuppypie121
cuppypie121

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Amazing update

taani.priya1997

taani.priya1997 IF-Dazzler
taani.priya1997
taani.priya1997

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
HAPPY VALENTIN DAY to all my friends... (To check a bunch of OS by different writers check the link :

TaaRey Valentine Thread http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4308785

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER-5(D)

After much pleading and bit of blackmailing, that she has to tell why she has written "R" in her mehendi, to everybody, if she refuses to go out with him, Rey succeeded in taking her out for a dinner, according to him just a friendly dinner because she has helped so much in Swaron's marriage, that she has done mission impossible,  Rey gave all sorts of typical idiotic reasons to convince her, just to hide the fact that he wants to take her for a Dinner  Date.

Both proceeded for the dinner after 3 years she was sitting beside him on his car, though he wanted to take her out in his bike, but one glare from her he changed his idea, because today he didn't want to force her for anything, he was controlling his emotions she was looking breadth taking in the white sarii , he wanted to hold her hands, but he restricted his emotions. For Taani she was feeling nostalgic, after years she is going to spend time alone with him , there was no doubt that she loved him but relation once again she was not sure, however they reached to the destination, and then it was another, surprise for her, because  he took her to his house, Taani was feeling uncomfortable, 3 years ago, in this house in his bedroom they shared their first kiss, when their relation was broken, her  chain of thought was interrupted when Rey after opening the lock, held her hands, in a friendly gesture , and took her inside, if it is said that she was once again shocked will be an understatement,  there were white sofas and cushion and a raw wooden centre table at the middle, a fireplace at  the middle  wall (Yeah fireplace in Mumbai ) just above it was  an extra large photo graph of them framed  in the wall, the room has been renovated exactly the way once she had expressed her desire in his arms, sitting in their college terrace, when he came to know that her fascination of having fireplace in her living room.

(Edit by Rabia Jatoi )

Surprises were yet on her way, she had a small smile on her lips, Rey noticed it and felt contented, slowly he took her to his rooms holding her hands, she couldn't protest she was almost in a trance, and when she entered she saw the bedroom, same as before, but with her other pics, her trophy wining photograph framed in the middle. Rey held her arms, from the back and whispered in her ears,"Bohot khubsuraat dikh rahi ho",she turned and looked towards him, he once again said,"Pehele bhi bohot pretty lagtii thi, but aj kaal kuch jyadahii, I mean,ok I know you are not ready it's ok, it was just an compliment, chalo dinner karte hai" he took her hands and pulled her to the balcony attached to his bed room  where he has arranged the small dinner table, all her favorite foods were arranged, he pulled the chair for her, both sat in comfortable silence, had their food  and after completing the dinner Taani was standing in the balcony,  but then what happened left her in guilt,  he was still standing, Rey called her near the table, opened a bowl saying it's her favorite dish Panner Pasinda, and when she enquired about it because Rey doesn't like paneer, his answer "Ha ak time tha panner mujhe pasand nahi tha, but when u left me I started eating,  just because it was your favourite and eating panner reminded me of ..." he couldn't complete his words, she hugged him around his chest, her eyes welled up, but letting her in his chest  for few minutes, he patted her back and  then he slowly parted her,  and then her words, "Rey maine Panner khana chor diya hai, kiu ki aap ko pasand nahi tha", after hearing her words Rey embraced her tightly, they were in each others arms for God knows how much time,  and  then feeling awkward she pulled out and started walking away,Rey then remembers something and smiles ..he starts walking  towards Taani..Rey holds her wrist from back and pulls her towards him, she comes crashing to his chest..she again felt Goosebumps  all over her body, feeling awkward she tries to go away when Rey snakes his hand around her stomach pulling her closer..Rey brushes other hand across her neck from one shoulder to other..Taani closes her eyes..He moves his face towards her and she feels his breath on her nape of her neck. Rey now brushes other hand also across her neck..&places both his hands near her neck slightly above her cleavage...Causing Taani to gasp in shock, he once again brushes his hands across her neck...She feels ticklish, the hidden feelings buried in her heart once again starts to take form, she closes her eyes...then she feels something cold against her neck and chest..Taani slowly opens her eyes and sees a beautiful chain with a dancing girl's pendant.

(Raddhi, hope ur wish fulfilled)

Taani turns back to see Rey who has a smile on his face...she gets a tear in her eyes, he brings his face close to hers and says, "it's of silver, not diamond or platinum, I have bought it with my first income, it will always remind u,of ur win, and may be it will remind u of me too", saying this he placed a soft kiss on her cheeks, looking at him she smiled and said "Rey its beautiful, mujhe koi farak nahi parta its of silver or gold or platinum, apne diya mujhe it means a lot to me", she was feeling happy and adoring the pendant, Rey was feeling relaxed that she accepted it and she loved it, and soon a drop of water fell on her cheeks, she looked up, it already started drizzling, he took the bowl of her favourite panner pasinda inside and when he came back he saw.

Taani forgetting everything started twirling in rain, enjoying the moment enjoying the atmosphere.

Yeh Saajish Hain Boondon Ki
This is the conspiracy of these raindrops
Koi Khwaahish Hain Chup Chup Si
There is some desire which is hidden
Dekho Na Dekho Na... (x2)
Look now, look now

Rey couldn't control himself, seeing Taani he could always find out when she is happy from her heart, today he could tell she is living the moment, he took small steps towards her, seeing him, she came close and kept her wet palms on his cheeks, smiling lovingly at him, and when he tried to catch her, she escaped, standing in the rain she was completely drenched.

Look now, look now
Hawa Kuchh Haule Haule Zubaan Se Kya Kuchh Bole
This wind softly says something with its tongue
Kyon Duuri Hain Ab Darmayaan
Why is there a separation between us now
Look now, look now

Phir Na Hawayen Hogi Itani Besharam
These winds will not be so much bold (impertinent/mischievous) again
Phir Na Dagmag Dagmag Honge Yeh Kadam
These feet of Your shall not stagger again

Rey went to her, kept his hands on her shoulders, she once again tried to escape, the more Rey tried to catch her the more she kept on escaping, they forgot their present relation, they were in some other world, both fully drenched in water, her saree was sticking to her body, rising Rey's desire  of having her in his arms, his white shirt became transparent  drenched in water, his perfect abs were visible to Taani, the more she tried the more  his body attracted her towards him, and ultimately she went and sat on the stairs near the entrance of the room. Rey sat in front of her, kept her leg on his thigh and started kissing her wet toes and kept on moving upwards, creating the pool of desire in her, she somehow escaped and ran away.

Phir Na Hawayen Hogi Itani Besharam
These winds will not be so much bold again
Phir Na Dagmag Dagmag Honge Yeh Kadam
These feet of Your shall not stagger again
Haan Saawan Yeh Seedha Nahi Khufia Bada
Yes, this rainfall is not straight as it seems, it is rather notorious
Kuchh Toh Baraste Hue Keh Raha
It is saying something while it is falling
Samjho Na... Samjho Na... (x2)
Try and understand... Try and understand
Kyon Duuri Hain Ab Darmayaan
Why is there a separation between us now
Look now, look now

she came, stood near the railing, Rey came back and held her wet waist, he made her turn towards him, he kept his wet lips on the crook of her neck, both embraced each other tightly, they were now unable to control their feelings, the more they tried the more burning hidden desires, were speaking out in their actions, Rey kept on showering wet kisses on her forehead, cheeks, she clutched his hair, pulling him more towards herself, Rey reciprocated all her wants, and soon drowned in the pool of desire, he removed her aanchl from her chest. She ran away but then Rey once again caught her in his arms, he kept his lips on her forehead, then moving down the tip of his tongue, touched her cheeks, her shoulders, her neck, he brushed his thumb, on her lower lips, the uncontrollable, pleasure made her arch back, in  his arms, giving him more space to ravish his lips on her body, he noticed the pouring rain drops touched her neck and then and flowing they traveled down disappearing in between her exposed cleavage, Rey noticed it, he became jealous of those water droplets, and to stop them from touching her cleavage and neck, he embraced him tightly in his arms, not allowing even air to pass through them.

Jugnu Jaise Chahat Dekho Jale Bujhe
This love is like a firefly, which burns and then snuffs out
Meethi Si Mushkil Hain Koi Kya Kare
It is a sweet sort of difficulty, what does one do
Jugnu Jaise Chahat Dekho Jale Bujhe
This love is like a firefly, which burns and then snuffs out
Meethi Si Mushkil Hain Koi Kya Kare
It is a sweet sort of difficulty, what does one do
Hothon Ki Arzi Aaise Thukraaon Na
This is a request from the lips, don't decline it
Saanson Ki Marzi Ko Jhuthlaaon Na
It is the will of the breaths, don't doubt it

Drenched extremely in rain he took her in his arms, and moved towards his bedroom, Taani in his arms hugged him tightly, and she comfortably hid her face on his wet chest. He closed the door with his legs and kept her on the bed, coming over her he kept on showering her with wet kisses, Taani was shivering in his arms, not because of the cold and she was wet, but she was shivering in hot passion of him and her own feelings were no less than his.

Chhuu Lo Na Chhu Lo Na... (x2)
Touch me now, touch me now
Na Doorie Hain Ab Darmayaan
Ther is no separation between us now

Dekho Na Dekho Na... (x3)
Look now, look now
Dekho Na Hmm Hmm Hmm
Look now

Hmm Hmm Hmm Dekho Na
Look now

Rey kept his lips on her soft cold wet lips, soon they started kissing each other madly in passion, their tongues, were fighting for dominance, feeling out of breath as soon as they broke the kiss, Taani came over Rey and showered him with her kisses living no place on his face untouched by her lips, she started kissing his chest, forgetting everything they were so in each other, Rey took over the action, their clothes were discarded, and only the  silver chain adored her slim neck which Rey gifted her few hours back, Rey pulled the blanket over them and after 3 years the two love bird became one, both slept in the warmth of the other.

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 22 February 2015 at 7:49am

The following 95 member(s) liked the above post:

ITIKAAVLANImktaareyvrinda-fanzaryabnaqvishruti1994Aarti_TaareyradhikhatheroyalkhushtaanitaareySuhanitaareyjahnvi_PateldollytaareynikkypallalLY1234coffeebeans----coco--VruShan_FanGirltaarey_riapritii_20pinkrose1snehac2WillyWonkaAmy21qwerty012nagutaareyuma_taareyTrisha49amridhisanyataraiyaROJA-TAAREYCrazyForAmarprohelikaVDTwinkle_TaaReyggd30565shona25angelariyaumatejeshtaareycrazyfanFairy....Shanaya.TR_MN_KRprincess1926Vishu45ANURADHATAAREYSJasmine_ashtaarey-foreveraishapieONLYTAAREYmy_angel...pinal_TaaReydoll_dimplesneharjun92Bista-anzanaNidaJavidTaaReySona_loveVD.-Soumya-.dakshumhatresumana.sheshapoorni_vishalipd786disha93divi_divyanaskfirdousyoyoaishwaryameenu_taareypari_goyaltamanna-azaanchinudollyEternalStars.foreverlazymonikasaxena05-Fam_TaaReY-shamanbkTR_lovebirdsyashika.angelNicky-nish_khwaish_sailaja.bluesky10urvisainiMissu_TRLavender_LunaYaSha0512Mon_trdh19HumzyStarBullcuppypie121Cupcake.princess_taraMesmerizinArish2111_shwetaViji.Chandranchand91.PixieBunnie.

Jasmine_ash Goldie
Jasmine_ash
Jasmine_ash

Posted: 14 February 2015 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Res/ unres
yet again awesome update.
Finally rey took her to dinner date.
Room pic was lovely.
Awww how much loved is beautifully shown in when rey started to eat fav dish of taani and taani left her fav dish bec rey does not like it. It was so adorable.
Pendent was cute.
Their romance was super sizzling one.
As you promised you gave Taareylicious update.
It extremely awesome update and breath taking too.
Both are finally became taarey.
Thanks you so much di.

Edited by Jasmine_ash - 14 February 2015 at 10:28am

taani.priya1997

Go to top