Frequent Posters

.-Soumya-. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
#Chapter 5D
It waa superb di
Rey took taani on a dinner date...awwwieee
Then he gifted her a dancing pendant. ..hayeee 😳 😳
Taarey romance in rain...ufff maar dala...
Totally luved that chapter 😃

#Chapter-6
What was that di...????
Last chapter was romantic I thought everything is sorted out...but yaha pe kuch aur hi ho gya
Dis was seriously not expected di...
Taani called their pure love as a mistake
Kyu kiya taani ne aisa...kyuuu...????
Bichara rey 😭...Now I am with rey...he is so heart broken
What is taani hiding. .??? Kuch toh gadbad hai
Plz updt next part soon n PM meEdited by Miss_Sparkles - 9 years ago
prtn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This was so unexpected. ...wats taani trying to hide from...uuuggghhh taani rey and guilt feeling forever
idk if I commented on last chapter as well...both were nicely written 
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear
Why taani is behaving like this
Hope everything will. Be fine
Thanks for your pm
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I did not read the whole update di..coz i knew this was coming and i had no strength to read from starting and watch Rey's happiness shatter into tears and sadness. So i prefered to read Rey's pain and Taani's hurtful words to him.Di i know Taani ke saath kuch toh aisa hoga warna woh kabhi Rey ko yeh karne nahi deti.Taani ka POV toh aap agle chapter mein bata doge..but i still can't ki Taani spoke like this!😭 Rey ki aashiqui sachi hai.i love him man!And why i do feel aapne KriYansh ke 2014 relation ko Taani ke muh se describe kar diya!😛😛 Jaldi se taani ke iss behaviour ka reason batado di..warna Rey toh tut hi chuka hai hum bhi bardasht nhi kar paayenge!🤢
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Keeping my Promise, as I said i will update immediately after 90 likes and 10 pages of comments, I am updating.
Coming to chapter-7 partially it will be cleared why Taani behaved so meanly, and what was it she was trying to hide from Rey...but will she be able to hide? will her love not speak out...
Lets See-

Thank you everybody for liking and commenting, thank u to those readers who was shooting daggers towards me , but kahete hai na intejar ka fall metha hota hai...so just stay tuned
:
-

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda-fanzaryabnaqvitaareydewaniblueberryypinkytekwaniTaani-TaareystutisinghaniaNicky-nishtheroyalkhushuma_taareyAarti_TaareycreativestarTrisha49taarey_riajahnvi_Pateldeepthi261umangkumar13radhikhaSuhanitaareytaanitaareynikkypalkauser16angelrjsnehac2qwerty012Mary1234nagutaareyattractionWhite_FlowersashaTRaishapiedoll_dimpleAmy21dakshumhatreviniVDloverONLYTAAREYROJA-TAAREYsanyataraiyaVisk_Taareypinal_TaaReyhiralluvtaareypritii_20muskaataareyrojarathy-Snowflakes-Gursharn3010amridhitaareymyjaananum_6---angelmaria--Vani20TR_lovebirdsumatejeshFairy..._Cupid_bluesky10princess1926meenu_taareyR.sailajasanjana.sanjudivi_divyanayoyoaishwaryasumana.sheshavelvetroseJasmine_ashRockingbhardwajprtnBista-anzanaNidaJavidTaaReysona_taareyanitasharmaEternalStars.hima_taareydh19Mon_trHumzypari_goyalMissu_TRmonikasaxena05shamanbkurvisainipoorni_vishaliMiss_Sparklesdisha93cuppypie121Priyanka.sahaprincess_taramishtypiyaraddhiViji.Chandran

Thank You FRDS
taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
CHAPTER-7

Taani entered into Swayam's house in the morning, as both Taani and Sneha was not there in night all thought the 2 best friends have gone out, but one look at Taani, Sneha was sure something was wrong, though she covered up with her smile but for Sneha it didn't go un notice, but with all post rituals of marriage all became busy, later on that night Sneha and Taani bidding goodbye went back to Shimla, and next day Swaron went to Sharon's house for 2 days for  the "PUBFERA" Rasam. Rey stayed in his home, next day his parents came to meet him, Rey avoided Taani's topic, his mother understood something was wrong but decided to ignore because she knew they needed time unaware of everything that happened last night and that day morning.

On the other hand until Sneha and Taani reached Shimla, she ignored Sneha's questions but once back to house, she broke down, she confessed Sneha about her behavior with Rey, how without his fault she accused him, and she also disclosed the truth of doing so, though Sneha did not agree with her decision, but then she knows how sensitive she is, and that she always keeps other's happiness in front of her own happiness. Taani even confronted that she has written everything in a letter and Rey will surely get it when everything will fall in place, but if instantly she didn't behave in that way, Rey would never allow her to come back. In all aspects Sneha has never left her hand, even this time also she was with her.

Here in Mumbai-

According to rituals the girl's brother comes to leave the bride and the groom back to grooms house after Pubfera Rasam, and as Sharon had no brother, Rey went to bring Sharon and Swayam back to Swayam's house, though he was not in mood but still for his friends he did it. A week past and it was Sunday, Rey's family and Sharon's mother was invited to Shekhawat house just for a get together lunch, by Mr and Mrs Rishi Shekhawat, that night all elders were supposed to go back, to respective works in their own places, Rey's parents will go back to London, Shekhawats to Jodhpur and Mrs Raiprakash to Delhi, as well as Swaron, Rey,  Vicky Aashi, Bharat will return to their work, once again will gear up to set their academy, as it is suffering from lot of debts and is lying in a point where they may have to shut down their dream if they doesn't arrange fund soon. Rey previously thought that with Taani by his side he will be strong but then, only he knows what happened to their relation but this time he didn't discussed with anybody, and everybody thought Taani and  Sneha are back to their work.

That day in the evening, there was a knock on the main door of Shekhawats, when everybody was enjoying their evening coffee, but when the person came inside with the maid all were shocked to the core.

There she was standing Kriya. According to her, she married Raj, just for a green card to fulfill her dreams of setting up dance academy abroad and she can do anything for her dreams. She also said last time after coming back (ie. 3 years before) she thought she will patch up with Rey and his parents will allow him to set up academy in London, but Rey's stubbornness, for Taani, and his parents clearing out that they will not help in dance academy left her with no option than to accept Raj's proposal but last time when she came back and took back her shares (during Swaron's break up) after going back she realized that she can't stay away from Rey and that she loves him, for him she is ready to break her relation with Raj and return to India forever. All were surprised Sharon was ready to pounce on her, somehow she was controlled by Swayam, but Rey for him everything was blurred, he was in a broken state, Kriya came running in his arms avoiding the elders, she hugged him tight but Rey's both hands were on his side he couldn't hug her back and realizing that Rey was not reciprocating she started crying hard asking Rey's forgiveness and while doing so, she said-

K-maaf kar dijiya mujhe, mai kabhi aap ko chor ke nahi jaungii, and now even Taani don't love you, you both have sorted out everything you are not in any relation, Taani ne khud kaha ki you both have decided to remain friends, Rey jab Taani aap ke jindagii mai nahi hai, when she said she has someone else in her life then now you can accept me, last time I did not say, but now....(before she could complete, Rey jerked her away)

R-Kriya when did u speak to Taani?

K-That morning it was 3.00 AM, in India, I guess it was Swaron's reception night I called u to tell about my decision, but telling it all I realized it was Taani on the other side, when I enquired she said that you have left the mob in Shekhawat house and that time we talked, like friends, I told her about my decision, she was happy for me and she only said me that you both have become friends..

SW-But woh raat mai Taani ghar mai nahii thii and Rey tera mobile Taani ke pass (thinking a min)

R-Yes u are right Swayam she was with me, and we sorted out everything humne soocha tha next day we will tell tauji and mom, she wanted to tell u herself that she is back in relation with me..she was excited to tell u.

(he broke down in crying, Mrs Singhania took her son in his arms, she knew something had happened and now everything was falling in place, she was now really worried about her son's mental condition, everybody was in a state of shock, but then nobody ever could think that the guy who never loses his cool in any situation, can become such a angry beast.)

Sw- Tum log samajte kya ho apne app ko? Kriya I treated u as my best friend, there was a time I kept you before my own sister, but kiu haar baar uski khusiya chin jatii hai (and pulling Rey from Mrs Singhania, holding his collars), kiu kiu haar waqt tere waja se I lose my sister, last time tune and Sharon ne plan banaya, 3 years she was away from me, again when she returned you snatched her away, tu aur tera past..har baar mujhe meri behen se duur kar deta hai...kiu Rey kiu?? Kiu tu ushe apne payar ka yakin nahi dila pata.. jab suddenly that night Taani and Sneha left I was wondering something was wrong but I ignored, ak baar fir meri ignorance ki waja se I lost my sister, and why don't u stay away from her Rey, do one thing you and kriya please go away,  mujhe dance academy ki jarurat nahi hai, I will leave dance, for my dance, my friends, my life my sisy has always sacrificed, Sharon agar tum mujsee payar karti ho, meri biwwi ho then pack your bags we will return Jodhpur I will join papa's business, mujhe nahi Rey se na hi Kriya se koi matlab nahi hai, mai apne behen ko ghar le aungii and this time according to tradition I will search a guy for her and get her married, mai aab ushe kisi taqleef mai nahii dak saktii. Bohot ban gayi mai tumlogo ki friend, aab mujhe meri behen ki bhai banna hai. I will fulfill all the promises of rakhi and bhai duz I made to my sister.

Sh- Kiu Kriya why did u return, suddenly u felt for Rey, some days ago u came back and took your shares saying we are bunch of loosers, tab Taani bhi nahi tha, then u did not realize your love, tum apne convenience ki hisaab se can't shatter our lifes and you left Raj, he loves you what fault does he have, why don't you understand ki Taani rahe na rahe, Rey can't be with anybody ak baar fir tumne akar mere friend ki life barbaad kar diya, tumne humhare academy ko barbad kar diya..what do u think of yourself?? Actually Swayam is right just because of Dance we have lost everything even I would have lost Swayam, if Taani wouldn't have helped me, forgetting the way I treated her, forgetting the way I was partially responsible for her breakup with Rey, she came for my help, to mend my relation as soon as I called her. Truly speaking DANCE word se aab nafrat hone lagii hai

Mrs Shekhawat-(Coming close to Sharon, ruffled her hair, and then made her sit, held both Swayam and Rey's hand and brought them to couch, gave water to both of them and said)

Dekho bachho nahi mai Rey ki mom ki taraha and Sharon ki mom ki taraha etni qualified hu, I am just a housewife, and I am really happy in my life, house wife banna koi burri baat nahi hai, but it's yours opinion, but aj I just want to give you all something, Swayam, beta Taani ko tere Dance Academy ke sapne sayaad tujse jyada payara hai, and Rey tumhe kya bolu mai, humahare tradition mai Love and Love marriages are not so common, but still there is no measurement of Taani's love for u.

(Looking at her husband) Rishi jii, lado (Taani is called lado by Swayam's mother) ko daat na maat, don't scold her, woh daar ti hai aapse esliya aapko kuch nahi bataya, yeah lo Swayam, tumhari behen ne tumhe shaddi ka gift diya hai, and Rey beta yeah tumhare liya (handed both of them a file each)

Both looked at the file and were rooted to their place, In Swayam's file contains the transfer deeds of her mother's maternal property which she inherited from her mother, it was not a part of Shekhawat property, she has transferred it on Swayam's name, along with it was a letter.

Rey's file contained, a transfer paper of a land of 100 acres on the outskirts of Mumbai, it was bought when she was a child by her father for her future, after her 18 years of age she inherited it. She has transferred it on Rey's name..It also contained a letter.

Mrs Shekhawat- Rey, Swayam I hope, eske baad tum dono ko koi paiso ka crisis nahi hoga, together both are about few cores of rupees, tum dono ko apne apne dad se koi madad ki jarurat nahi parega, nahi tum logo ko apna sapna torna parega, tumlogo ki sapno ka kahayal tumse jyada mera lado ko tha, aur Kriya beti, peheli baar lado ne mujhe tumhara baree mai bataya tha, I know it all, that moning she came back and was crying in the terrace, when I pressurized she broke down, muje jyada kuch nahi pata, but you are committing another mistake by living your husband, but then if u and Rey want to stay together, go ahead beta, meri lado kabhi kisike khusiyo ke beech nahi ataa...who sirf khusiya baati hai, bachpan se aysii hi hai, kisi ka dukh ushe dekha nahi jata...but pata nahi meri lado ko khusiya kiu nahi miltii?? Rishi jii mujhe maaf karna, maine appse chupiya kya karu lado ne majbuur kiya mujhe, par Rishii jii mujhe Jodhpur wapas jana hai,

(She broke down into tears, her sobbing was increasing all had tears in their eyes, the strong Rishi Shekhawat was also rubbing her eyes, Mrs Singhania, and Raiprakash came to Mrs Shekhawat consoling her, Swayam and Rey opened their respective letters-

(Rey's letter will be reveled in next Part)

Dear Bhai,

Love u, and please rub your tears, I am alive; I have not died, just that I can't stay with u all. May be it is not in our destiny, bhai take care of bhabi. Your little sister is a strong girl, and I promise this time I will not break the contacts; I will be in touch with u. And it is just a small gift please accept it bhai, I want to see your academy rising high in the sky, and a small request Rey ke saath jhagra maat karna, who bohot ache hai, please bhai, unka khayal rakna, aur Kriya ko accept karlena, she made a mistake, she is regretting, actually bhai its all in the hand of destiny, destiny wants Kriya to be with Rey. Bhai mere Rey ka khayal rakna, unhe samjana, I know u will show all anger on him, but bhai promise me, as soon as you finish reading this letter give him a tight hug. He needs you bhai, promise aap Rey ke upar gussa nahi karoge.

Love u Bhai, and bhabi ko bolna mai apni bhatija yeah bhatiji ki wait kar rahi hu. Naughty me na...woh to mai hu..

Yours little sis

Taani.

Swayam's eyes once again welled up with fresh tears, he looked at Rey and then hugged him tight, he accepted his buddy and whatever he say, he know his buddy was more broken than anyone present here, maybe he was more broken than he himself was.

Aashi- kya hua Kriya tumha kya lagta hai, Ki Rey abhi bhi tumse payar karta hai? Why don't u understand??

K- Mujhe pata hai Aashi that he doesn't love me but kya karu, I Love him, and Taani bhi yeahi cahati thi, and atleast Rey should have respect to Taani's wishes.

R-Stop It!! Kriya kitna jhoot bologiee, tumne Taani ko majbur kiya jane keliya, You nicely new that she was with me, who kabhi jhoot nahi kahetii, how dare u say that she seduced me to be with her, why don't u understand she doesn't need to seduce me, I love her so much, and she thought about u respected ur feelings, tumhare liya usne apna payar sacrifice kiya, mujhe majbbor kiya taki mai tumhe apna lu, I was wondering how could such inhuman harsh words come from her mouth, I so knew she was upto something, kuch daar pehele all were sympathetic even for you but you don't deserve sympathy, tumne Taani ko manipulate kiya, tumne ushe kaha I love her just because she has become a dancer, woh saab kuch sahe sakti hai, but she was insecure about our relation for whatever happened in the past, she loves me so much that she feels once again I may ignore her, cahe woh kitna bhi strong ho jaye, she may have proved her excellence in Dance, in Business, but she can't tolerate my ignorance towards her, you all may feel her negativity in this, but the fact is her this insecurity makes me feel wanted, makes me feel her immense love for me. I can never forgive you.

Sw- Kya bol raha hai tu?

R- Swayam, Taani ke letter mai, kuch personal, baate hai humhare relation ki, that's the reason I can't show you, but this much you will also accept that Taani, ko manipulate karna kitna asaan hai.

Sh- Tumhe sharam nahi atii, how could you Kriya, Taani ko Rey ko seduce karne ki jarurat nahi, uski ak smile can make do Rey anything, and make Rey go to any extent.

K-Aysa nahi hai Sharon, tumhe pata hai, when I just came back 3 years ago I used to stay with Taani and Swayam, that time you all may have forgot that I went to a dinner with Rey, I decied to confess my love for him, but Rey clearly said he has moved on with Taani, though there are misunderstandings between them they will sort out soon, and I by default disclosed about Raj's interest on me as Rey was not interested, hiding my own feelings for him, mujhe laga Taani chale jane ke baad Rey will come closer to me and he will be jealous of my relation with Raj,. but with years I have seen though Taani went away from him, his love has increased instead of decreasing, and I too married Raj to fulfill my dreams but I  was sure like the way Taani had faced so much harashment from Rey, swayam and all u  friends, that after gaining international success she may not look back at her past, and thats the reason I took back my shares I so knew for academy Rey may need me with once again Taani's rejection he will be vulnerable, and you all will support him for ur own dreams, I was sure and thats the reason  that day I called him to show him sympathy, and then slowly I would come back but when Taani received the call, on his mobile I felt once again Taani have ruin my chance to get back Rey, so I accused her I was  jealous seeing Taani's success and Rey's unconditional love for her. But now I understood, though Taani and Rey lives miles apart, by heart they are always connected..I am sorry, if possible please forgive me...

Before she could complete, she started crying she understood her mistake, she knew Rey will never accept anyone apart from Taani, apologizing everybody she went back to give a chance to her relation with Raj, but the damage was done.

Actually we all want to become successful in life and while putting our steps for our success we ignore some personal relationships, and then we understand time runs away, for Kriya she indeed has loved Rey but first time when she left it was her destiny, and Rey forgetting his infratuation fell for Taani, running behind success and future misunderstanding her Rey lost Taani for the first time as Swayam lost her sister, Sharon a trust worthy friend, the aim was success, and when they relized it was late. For Taani success was in her relation but she was also forced to go behind materialistic success, and when each one had their share of gain and loss, they understood their fault relationships were mending up, but Kriya forgot that she has lost something to gain something and after gaining all she wanted she can't comeback and mend up her loses.

NOTE:

In short get ready for happy updates.

So, jitney jaldi mujhe 90 likes milega, and 10 pages of comments, utna hii jaldii you will get happy updated...happiness started...in on the way.

CHAPTER-8 Pg-95

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/120104729

Edited by taani.priya1997 - 9 years ago
sailaja. thumbnail
Awsome update Edited by R.sailaja - 9 years ago
doll_dimple thumbnail
Lovely update like always...
Jasmine_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5