Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

TaaRey ff- My Love My Passion & Our Destiny Thread 1 (Page 43)

Iman_taarey Goldie
Iman_taarey
Iman_taarey

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
awasone update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

taani.priya1997

akira223 Senior Member
akira223
akira223

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Awsome update
Continue soon

taani.priya1997

ANURADHATAAREYS Goldie
ANURADHATAAREYS
ANURADHATAAREYS

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
I like shivam positive
Entry and I love Sneha
And shivam jodie
Ab rey ko ehsaas hua kind taani
Kitni imp
hai
update soon

taani.priya1997

..NeverGiveUp.. IF-Rockerz
..NeverGiveUp..
..NeverGiveUp..

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Nice

taani.priya1997

Fairy... Goldie
Fairy...
Fairy...

Posted: 26 January 2015 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Emotional updateCry
Feeling really sad for rey
he is so alone all left him
hope taarey come together soon
nd rey gets back everything he lost
Update soon

taani.priya1997

Bista-anzana IF-Dazzler
Bista-anzana
Bista-anzana

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 12:06am | IP Logged
itsss wowww updteee... u hv explained very welly de things dat took place within two years... Taani she got swwt caring frnd sneha.. felt very very bad for rey.. swaron break up dis waz sad... Taani back to mumbai... precap jz cnt wait... hey u forgot my nme to mention, i too cmntd Unhappy jz kiding... thnkxx for pm. updtee soon.

taani.priya1997

nalin_nath Senior Member
nalin_nath
nalin_nath

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 12:08am | IP Logged
dis chapter was osm... flashbacks... clips of their past.. loved it.. how they spent their 3year...but feeling sad how d3 academy faling Cry but they deserve loved how taani succeeded, happy for her... sneha and shaivam grt character... waiting for further...   

taani.priya1997

EternalStars. IF-Dazzler
EternalStars.
EternalStars.

Posted: 27 January 2015 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Di!Itna bada comment type kiya tha pura erase hogaya!Cry Ab firse type karne ki himmat nhi hai.Ouch But iss comment mein hi aapko samaj aajayega that i loved this update like hell!Big smile Firstly I loved Rey!Big smile Poor guy he is so broken and alone.Cry This Rey I have been imagining everyday since Taani's exit!Tongue him being broken,finding solace in Taani's memories,feeling her,geeting impatient when he feels she is around..everything!Each and everything has been in my mind and heart since november 2013.Cry Aaj aapne mera woh spana bhi pura kar diya!Big smile I understand Rey's character like no one else does and now i got someone who matches my understanding.Star Rey deserves his Taani back!He deserves his haapiness back as he is regretting everything.Ouch Academy ke losses,SwaRon ka break up everything was heart wrenching!Rey trusts people blindly..Ouch especially when Taani isnt around him he tries to act brave but fails.Dead Simmi and Kria!Angry Swayam the Brother was good!Smile I loved how he stood up for her and missed her!I loved how Taani has become successful yet is all broken.She still misses Rey and Swayam and now ReYam too have realised her place in their lives. SwaRon ki engagement agar Taani aur Tauji ne karvayi hai  toh unke tute hue rishte ko bhi shayad wahi thik karenge.Sharon has finally understood Taani and is waititng for her to come back.Loved it!Cant wait for TaSha bonding.Big smile Poor Sharon a victim of Shekawat family.Cry Hope Tauji fixes everything.Smile Rey toh yeh sunkar tut hi gaya ki taani ko lagta hai that he loves kria!Cry Poor guy..he so truly loves her!Cry Ab yeh Taani ke dimaag mein ghus hi gayi all thanks to Sneha and Shivam!Big smile Old Sharon and Taani bonding!Starloved Sneha and Taani bonding!I loved how she supports Taani and understands her something her own bro could not do.Big smile Taani poor girl is broken but come on yaar Rey is even more broken!Handling losses both in proffesional as well as personal life.Ouch Hope they heal each other's broken hearts and complete each other AGAIN!Star Hope to see SwaRon patchup soon too!Embarrassed Taani has returned and now TaaRey saga will start once AGAIN.Ab tak toh Dil se ek the TaaRey ab asli sense mein bhi ek ho jaayenge.Star Di precap is mast!Update soon!Big smile
P.S. Swayu of 2011/2012 will have a heart attack if he sees his Sharon with his dushman Shivam!LOL And Swayu aur Rey ki possessive side jagegi once they have Shivam and Taani!LOL Swayu ka 'sat sat ke maarunga tujhe' dialogue!LOL But then aapke upar hai ki aapko kya dikhana hai.Tongue 

P.P.S. I still want a TaaYam bond!Cry Di iss update mein toh aapne Swayam the bro dikha diya.But i will keep pestering you until aap mujhe ek acha waala TaaYam reunion and scene nhi dete!Please di!Please!Cry

I know this comment was supposed to be small.But kya karun.Tongue I just loved this update!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taani.priya1997sailaja.

Go to top