Bipasha | KSG | Alone | New Song - 'Touch My Body' - DT N P 8 - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
I like Bipasha but I feel like all of her songs are the same, as in she always LOOKS the same in all of her songs that require dancing. This song could be from ANY Of her movies, there are no variations in her looks.

Also the song is horrible the choreography is worse and KSG looks out of place.
Bips looks like a shemale these days ! She must stop pumping so much weights & Grover's face 😛 now I know what he keeps on saying about the divine feelings he's getting romancing Bips 😆
Edited by Rogue... - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ruky786

Wasn't nkapoor meant to go off? You better go before your post limits are over ;) 

Nkapoor just doesn't go but she jst keeps saying bye after every post .. &even if she does her twin will come with a new id 😆
Edited by Rogue... - 9 years ago
Originally posted by nkapoor-0

insha allah jenny movie's promos will cross a million views too, it will have no vulgar scenes, and jenny will lip synch well too, god bless 😃, I will never feel ashamed of being a ksg and jenny fan, ever, they are talented, and will always remain to be so! Looking forward for KSG in comedy nights with kapil, 2 days ago he was in BB too, dream come true😊

Hell he was in BB for lyk sum exact 5 mins ! That was your dream 😆 & Bips doesn't even let him speak in their interviews 😆
 Er praying for Jen .. I find that more as a sarcasm ! Jen's not in this movie but still you bring her up to get back at her fans 😆 & your fake liking of Jen .. oh please cut that out !!
I was a fan of both of them . Stopped being KSGs fan long back & now not much of a Jen fan too ! I don't keep  any expectations from her movie as well even if the trailer crosses 1 million views with Kunal as hero     That will be another disaster but still it wouldn't get the label of a po*nmovie ..its jst gonna be a regular romcom ! A flop one 😆  Though not as stiff as KSG she's a pathetic dancer too 🥱 But I am still looking forward to watch Phir Se more out of curiosity 😆

what was that 😲 

is that dance ya make out session 🥱 
KSG cant dance he is so stiff only trying to kiss
Bips no comment she only jump same type song in her every comedy horror film

video sucksss ...

audio is good. Bips looking hawwt..
The original mve in Telugu didn't had all these kind of scenes.. Dunno wats da need of adding all these skin show😕

Members are warned not to use derogatory words and bash celebs and/or members. Words like manwh**e are not permitted. Stay on topic and please do not involve Jennifer or bring up KSG past, discussion should solely on the latest promo.

BWF DT
what did i just see ðŸ¤¢  do ksg have anything to do in the movie except kissing and makeout ?? ðŸ˜‰  his mouth is wide open throughout the song as if he is waiting to eat her ðŸ¤¢
Why was KSGs mouth wide open throughout the song ! Total trash.  Weird expressions from KSG  & he's so stiff . Looks like a sleazy sex video