Bipasha | KSG | Alone | New Song - 'Touch My Body' - DT N P 8 - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
The repeated common thing in all songs is ksg trying to catch up the bips mouth...lol
Though I hate his face now...I was searching for close up of his thobda .lol bips is all over in this song...n she touching ksgggyy's abs...

And I'm d only one who finds there eating /kissing each other mouth kinda like hiss movie of maliika sheravat?
Originally posted by Heer..

but he hasn't been snapped out of the role of a manwh**e yet...and if he will ever come out of that role...its possibility seems unlikely.

Yeah plus that's the real him so the role is also apt for him, he doesn't even need to do any work on it, no wonder he's like why am I getting paid for it 😆
Edited by mcdreamy. - 9 years ago
N ksg is nothing but a s*x prop in this movie...lol
Originally posted by -Obsession-

Copied from Rogue - Dont Be Shy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VB0sG7pTzk

its not copied shared credits with dr zeus
Such vulgar song & video! ðŸ¤¢
It looks more like a po*n movie rather than a horror movie! ðŸ¤¬
These days it's no big deal to get million views on film trailers so idu why they're getting so overly excited, but that's not even the point here it's about the work, which is shit in the songs at least!
Who said he needs permission, as viewers we're just giving honest feedback on what we see :)
Originally posted by mcdreamy.

These days it's no big deal to get million views on film trailers so idu why they're getting so overly excited, but that's not even the point here it's about the work, which is shit in the songs at least!

I don't understand how can people drool over him and call the songs hot and all.He doesn't at all look good or hot in the songs and the visuals are so unimpressive and boring 🥱
Originally posted by Heer..

I don't understand how can people drool over him and call the songs hot and all.He doesn't at all look good or hot in the songs and the visuals are so unimpressive and boring 🥱

Exactly, I understand ppl liking trailer cos whatever little there was of him he was pretty great I liked it myself but the songs are a huge let down!!
I just saw promo of comedy nights and man K3G has such a dead-man's expression!
He doesnt emote at all... -_-