touch_of_pink

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:04am | IP Logged
bipasha looks so manly

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

venshreyyaaaColdestWinter-SMay31-JhakaasAccioBinKuchKahe.mcdreamy.Endurance...Jes...

-Obsession- IF-Rockerz
-Obsession-
-Obsession-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Copied from Rogue - Dont Be Shy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VB0sG7pTzk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BrownRevoruky786

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Original song by Dr Zeus

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BrownRevo

DY.chakravarty IF-Dazzler

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
.MrsNatePeters. IF-Dazzler
.MrsNatePeters.
.MrsNatePeters.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
I will give a very honest opinion on the song and just the movie in general here,
I am more than glad that I am not Grovers fan anymore, I would have died of embarrassment otherwise. Like W*F is this movie. The genre of this movie for me is 'wanna be cheap po*n'. It's FAAAR from hot! Intimacy, love making scenes are quite common these days so there's no big deal if they show it too BUT at least show it in a way that doesn't make you cringe .
Forget his personal life, even his acting ,lipsing, facial expression looks weird in the songs i have seen by that i mean Katra.. Cos in Touch my body he is just there to TOUCH her body and TRY make losers horny(i say try,cos it's so bad I don't even think it will make anyone horny). I swear that's the purpose of his role in the movie, to just touch her ' cos clearly he isn't getting much attention in the movie trailer or songs LOOOL
To me he just seems desperate to be in BW cos let's face it he is a decent actor and can act so why take a movie where you clearly aren't gonna be showing your acting skills much!!

Edited by .MrsNatePeters. - 27 December 2014 at 9:26am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

RRJenKhushshreyyaaachocodillaAltairatastahnin-Mischievous-adventurousman--Ariana---khaleesi-brewedawakeningNeeju..Amri..ScreamForMeJhakaasAccio.Bongsookie.BinKuchKahe.chainreaction.ruky786mcdreamy.EnduranceNestleToulouse...Jes...-Swetha-

mcdreamy. IF-Stunnerz
mcdreamy.
mcdreamy.

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MrsNatePeters.

I will give a very honest opinion on the song and just the movie in general here,
I am more than glad that I am not Grovers fan anymore, I would have died of embarrassment otherwise. Like W*F is this movie. The genre of this movie for me is 'wanna be cheap po*n'. It's FAAAR from hot! Intimacy, love making scenes are quite common these days so there's no big deal if they show it too BUT at least show it in a way that doesn't make you cringe .
Forget his personal life, even his acting ,lipsing, facial expression looks weird in the songs i have seen by that i mean Katra.. Cos in the other one he is just there to TOUCH her body and TRY make losers horny(i say try,cos it's so bad I don't even think it will make anyone horny). I swear that's the purpose of his role in the movie, to just touch her ' cos clearly he isn't getting much attention in the movie trailer or songs LOOOL
To me he just seems desperate to be in BW cos let's face it he is a decent actor and can act so why take a movie where you clearly aren't gonna be showing your acting skills much!!

WORD LOL whatever his personal life, he's a BRILLIANT actor which is why we became his fans in the first place and we've always been dead honest about his acting skills. From what little there is of him in the trailer, his acting and expressions are great but I have no idea what's happened to him in the songs, his lip syncing, expression, dance is so off like he seems so awks or maybe he's trying way too hard tht it's coming out all weird or maybe he's just not trying whatever it is lol he's just so shit in the songs and this I'm saying keeping all my hate aside for him LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfiretastahninHashiBooJhakaasAccioBinKuchKahe...Amri..ruky786Endurance...Jes...-Swetha-

Go to top