Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Countdown: Will Ritesh and Family's lies be revealed? (Page 5)

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Priya Our forum links have very good quality videos. I download from here only..Wink
Yes. I think that's the reason they are suddenly rushing on the Kirti track. Getting Viren on Aman's side should not be because she makes tasty food or gives him medicines, there has to be a good reason. Also I have always been saying this, Viren has to accept Aman for Umesh. He has to become what Ramesh is to Umesh. I don't think that's going to happen immediately, but at least Viren must try. 

Rupan, who knows, will join with Cake in the attack. Cake is hunting for chances now. 

Blue file?!!! I am bored of it and Shekhs and the entire secret plannings going on. Nisha will be given permission for sure, and with or without the approval of her parents, she is going to start the training.
I'm also sure that Nisha is going to start shooting..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:53am | IP Logged
@Kate 
Nisha has been mostly kept out of family problems right from the time academy started, so...I think Aman will handle it this time. 

You liked Kangan chori? Shocked and Sukku and Kirti egging for court marriage? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by caller123

@Priya Our forum links have very good quality videos. I download from here only..Wink
Yes. I think that's the reason they are suddenly rushing on the Kirti track. Getting Viren on Aman's side should not be because she makes tasty food or gives him medicines, there has to be a good reason. Also I have always been saying this, Viren has to accept Aman for Umesh. He has to become what Ramesh is to Umesh. I don't think that's going to happen immediately, but at least Viren must try. 

Rupan, who knows, will join with Cake in the attack. Cake is hunting for chances now. 

Blue file?!!! I am bored of it and Shekhs and the entire secret plannings going on. Nisha will be given permission for sure, and with or without the approval of her parents, she is going to start the training.
I'm also sure that Nisha is going to start shooting..

She is going to...but hopefully with her parents' approval. I don't want to see her neglect their views because of Viraj. 

And I hope her first target is either Shekhs or Priyanka...or Gaya's cunning personality..LOL I like the funny one..LOL

priya1804caller123

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged
@Shwets: Ok will definitely download those then! Smile
If they are interlinking Aman and Kirti's track and if Aman will be revealed that soon infront of Dadaji - I doubt there will be enough time for her to get Viren on her side. This track needs to be developed slowly but CV's have completely forgotten about it Confused So far they have just shown Viren appreciating her cake and help - and that's obviously not enough. Like you said, something big needs to happen but I wonder how it will happen between all the Kirti and Nishu drama about to unfold. 
About the cousin's plan - Yes I have a feeling that its going to backfire like the Kangan plan and the shaadi will be cancelled - I won't mind it though - the result will be achieved. And Mohan and Rupan do deserve this after their stupidity with the transfer of the house and not consulting Kirti Thumbs Down. Only problem is that Aman may be revealed - And I don't want that to happen soon. Hopefully Sukku and Bunty will magically appear and stuff something more stronger and lasting than popcorn in her mouth like with Gaya LOL

Edited by priya1804 - 28 December 2014 at 9:57am

caller123Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:57am | IP Logged

@Kate 
Nisha has been mostly kept out of family problems right from the time academy started, so...I think Aman will handle it this time. 

You liked Kangan chori? Shocked and Sukku and Kirti egging for court marriage? LOL
What is kangan chori and the bold part I didn't get it .Confused
hmm If Aman handles this and get Kirthi out of the problem that means they will start accepting her.. am I right?
caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Nisha trusts Sheks completely now, so Sheks will now use this chance he will demotivate her being good to both Nisha and Viraj.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Priya - In this forum never say I don't want it to happen soon as whenever we say that it happens soon.LOL

priya1804Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

@Shwets: Ok will definitely download those then! Smile
If they are interlinking Aman and Kirti's track and if Aman will be revealed that soon infront of Dadaji - I doubt there will be enough time for her to get Viren on her side. This track needs to be developed slowly but CV's have completely forgotten about it Confused So far they have just shown Viren appreciating her cake and help - and that's obviously not enough. Like you said, something big needs to happen but I wonder how it will happen between all the Kirti and Nishu drama about to unfold. 
About the cousin's plan - Yes I have a feeling that its going to backfire like the Kangan plan and the shaadi will be cancelled - I won't mind it though - the result will be achieved. And Mohan and Rupan do deserve this after their stupidity with the transfer of the house and not consulting Kirti Thumbs Down. Only problem is that Aman may be revealed - And I don't want that to happen soon. Hopefully Sukku and Bunty will magically appear and stuff something more stronger and lasting than popcorn in her mouth like with Gaya LOL

I want the truth to be brought forth by Poonam and may be Viren will like her because of that. Aman impressing has to be done separately and not with Kirti's track. 

Actually honestly, I fear Singham's reaction when he gets to know the entire family was behind the plan. 

Mohan and Rupan...Rupan will never accept it is her mistake. She will blame Rukma for bringing in Poonam, cousins for misguiding Kirti...Sukku can come up with some stupid plan...but if it backfires..more case files for RL. 

Go to top