Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

India-Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Countdown: Will Ritesh and Family's lies be revealed? (Page 4)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:37am | IP Logged
My prayers are working remember...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

caller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Originally posted by priya1804

Originally posted by caller123

We aren't going to have an episode on Wednesday, being New Years' Eve..Unhappy
What?????OuchCry

So entertainment awards is going to be telecasted from 8.00pm. 
I am sure this week is going to be great. But we are going to have another break in between. 
I could sense some heavy drama this week. 

If Kirti's problem comes in, what will happen to Dadaji's permission for the offer?

What Disapprove 
I guess that will be dealt before Kirti's problem comes out in the open? There will be few episodes on Aman finding truth, cousins finding out truth and gathering evidence, Shaadi to break and Rupan to activate her herbal green tea Cake mode on.

I think Mohan will tell Rupan who Aman is. It would be that easy there. 
Aman will know the truth tomorrow and will tell Kirti. Will Kirti want to tell her cousins or Dadi/RL. It would be better if she tells her cousins at least. 

Herbal tea-Cake mode is definitely going to be on. Cake is on the verge of another attack. If RL get involved in Kirti's problem...Cake won't let the chance out. 
At last it will be Nisha who will solve the problem.Embarrassed

Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged

My prayers are working remember...LOL
yes once in a blue moon.LOL

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:42am | IP Logged
@Kate 
I feel Nisha will get back to the academy tomorrow. It's going to be Aman for sure. But will she take the help of the cousins is the question?
I think without Nisha, they will opt for a stupid plan and it will backfire resulting in break of wedding. 

Never mind blue moon...the last few episodes have been perfect for me..LOL Of course..everything is happening at the Gangwals..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

priya1804caller123

priya1804 Senior Member
priya1804
priya1804

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
@Kate @Shwets: Thanks anyway. Star player usually has good quality videos so I wanted to see if there was any way I could download those. I'll try the forum and dailymotion links! 
A lot of things need to developed before Dadaji gets to know - Aman has to get Viren on her side, Cousins have to do jasoosi and Nishu's shooting decision has to be dealt with. I don't know how they will deal with all this properly and I think they are going to fastrack all this due to Mohsin's exit and as seen from Rupan's Cake mode on in the location video. 
So tired of the Blue file ... oh god. Just skip that and move on to Shekhs demotivating Nisha. Shekhs seems to have forgotten all about the investor's meeting though - when are they even coming for inspection?! LOL

caller123Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:48am | IP Logged
@Priya Our forum links have very good quality videos. I download from here only..Wink
Yes. I think that's the reason they are suddenly rushing on the Kirti track. Getting Viren on Aman's side should not be because she makes tasty food or gives him medicines, there has to be a good reason. Also I have always been saying this, Viren has to accept Aman for Umesh. He has to become what Ramesh is to Umesh. I don't think that's going to happen immediately, but at least Viren must try. 

Rupan, who knows, will join with Cake in the attack. Cake is hunting for chances now. 

Blue file?!!! I am bored of it and Shekhs and the entire secret plannings going on. Nisha will be given permission for sure, and with or without the approval of her parents, she is going to start the training.

priya1804caller123

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged

@Kate 
I feel Nisha will get back to the academy tomorrow. It's going to be Aman for sure. But will she take the help of the cousins is the question?
I think without Nisha, they will opt for a stupid plan and it will backfire resulting in break of wedding. 

Never mind blue moon...the last few episodes have been perfect for me..LOL Of course..everything is happening at the Gangwals..LOL
I too feel Nisha will go to academy tomorrow and I feel Sheks will come up with a plan to throw her out too.
May be first few may backfire will see. I want to know what this sheks up to? What will he do to throw Nisha out?

About Kirthi - I love cousins plans how much stupid they are.LOL

yup last episodes were perfect.LOL

priya1804Shwets1502

caller123 IF-Sizzlerz
caller123
caller123

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1804

@Kate @Shwets: Thanks anyway. Star player usually has good quality videos so I wanted to see if there was any way I could download those. I'll try the forum and dailymotion links! 
A lot of things need to developed before Dadaji gets to know - Aman has to get Viren on her side, Cousins have to do jasoosi and Nishu's shooting decision has to be dealt with. I don't know how they will deal with all this properly and I think they are going to fastrack all this due to Mohsin's exit and as seen from Rupan's Cake mode on in the location video. 
So tired of the Blue file ... oh god. Just skip that and move on to Shekhs demotivating Nisha. Shekhs seems to have forgotten all about the investor's meeting though - when are they even coming for inspection?! LOL
Not even Sheks even Viraj has forgotten. Only thing after that night Viraj can remember is Nisha's shooting.LOL

priya1804Shwets1502

Go to top